Movement D-pad users

Patatten
87 posts Park Captain
Seems there are problems for certain skill moves, especially for the fake shot... this worked well for years and years. Hopefully it is a demo-thing and will be fixed with ea access and full launch. I know d-pad users are a minority, but we most let EA know that we want a fix.
Lets hope this gets noticed

Comments

• Verdi42
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just out of curiosity: why not use the stick and move at 360 degrees? Why limit yourself with 8 directions?
  • Patatten
    87 posts Park Captain
    I am 37y i grew up with the d-pad.... but the point is.... dont mess with what is good...
  • gavin2903
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not gonna lie, I'm not much younger and took me a while to adjust to using a stick, but got there eventually, either way I still suck 😂
  • ziotree
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Patatten wrote: »
    I am 37y i grew up with the d-pad.... but the point is.... dont mess with what is good...

I am the same. 38 years old. Always use the D Pad.

Hope no issues with the new game. Only thing that puts us at a disadvantage is taking penalties.
  • Dutch3723
    1201 posts Professional
    Same here - I put it in the feedback / bug session during the beta but no joy unfortunately
  • Patatten
    87 posts Park Captain
    Thx for the comments.... we need to unite.... letsbhope all is good with full release
  • hello!
    please tell me if anyone have a mad fast cursor in set pieces?
    I want to fix that
  • Patatten
    87 posts Park Captain
    Can we get a reaction of EA andy.... or another EA god
  • Sami1999
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not exactly D-pad user but Keyboard user here. And basically I face the same issues with arrow keys.

Things like penalty, free kicks are very pain now. Doing skill moves are pain too [it was fine in fifa 07-10 on pc but was changed from fifa 11].
  • Patatten
    87 posts Park Captain
    Lets just hope its a mistake of the demo.
  • Here we are in Early Access and it’s still impossible to perform a moving fake shot with the d-pad. No way to know if EA even hear us. I’m really hoping this doesn’t continue into the full launch. I don’t understand how they can get something so simple so wrong.
  • Patatten
    87 posts Park Captain
    Please fix this
  • Patatten
    87 posts Park Captain
    We have not gotten an official comment yet.... ooh yes one.... from a moderator not to spam this problem around the server...... where is @EA_Andy when you need him
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Patatten wrote: »
    We have not gotten an official comment yet.... ooh yes one.... from a moderator not to spam this problem around the server...... where is @EA_Andy when you need him

6:06am - sleeping :)

We've already reported this to our QA team to investigate.
  • Patatten
    87 posts Park Captain
    Thanks
  • Patatten
    87 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2019
    @EA_Andy it was reported during the beta, during the demo, during the ea access.... do you have hope it wil be fixed for the full release? Because this is a major bug for us D-pad users.. we hope this get the attention it deserves.
    Coul you keep us informed please.
  • MGM
    6 posts Ball Boy
    please fix this as soon as possible
  • hello , i've got different issue.. i can't assign LS to d-pad at all... even if I do it , the d-pad don't response at all.. any solutions? I playing only one hand cause i don't have the right hand.. so d-pad was important for me to play at all :(