Fifa points at the start.

NewRave7
114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
What do you guys do with your packs. Do you just save everything. Or do you quick sell anything that isn’t really valueable. Or do you list everything

Comments

• Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    I quick sell duplicates unless there worth over 1000 coins as I’m too lazy to list them.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Reggie77
    678 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can I ask (without being abused)... would you buy some packs early on via FIFA points? I am only a FUT player last year and was working it out as I went along. I'd be tempted to buy packs early on via FIFA points as I recall 84 Anderson at West Ham being about 30k straight away when I had zero coins and going for that amount but obviously later in the game with good performances and team of the week upgrades becoming 5,000 or less.

Any views?

• NewRave7
    I think it’s the only good time to use points. Players are worth so much more. Most things will sell. You can pack 82 rated players that can be worth like 20k. I just think if you are going to do it. It’s the only time it’s almost worth it.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Reggie77 wrote: »
    Can I ask (without being abused)... would you buy some packs early on via FIFA points? I am only a FUT player last year and was working it out as I went along. I'd be tempted to buy packs early on via FIFA points as I recall 84 Anderson at West Ham being about 30k straight away when I had zero coins and going for that amount but obviously later in the game with good performances and team of the week upgrades becoming 5,000 or less.

Any views?

If I were to buy packs this year I would only do it around the start of the game. That's the time you have a high chance of getting the best value got money.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3308 posts National Call-Up
    Kinda in the same boat here, dunno whether to open the packs during early access or on launch day when the OTW’s are in packs
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • Boommaametw3
    3732 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2019
    Lots of people say to hold onto expensive players and sell later because their price will go up, but so will the players that you want to buy. Me personally always sell asap so I can buy the players I want asap as well, balance will pretty much be the same.

Example: if I pack Martial and sell for 30k I can buy another player I want instantly for about the same amount (Minus the tax) or I could wait a few weeks and sell martial for double the amount, but then the player I want most likely has doubled on price as well.

I rather sell and buy right away so I can enjoy using the players I want rather than waiting a few weeks, it's all down to what you want though. At the start of the game pretty much everything sells, so unless you buy a lot of FP I would just try and sell everything.

Problem is that not all the players go double the price. Isn't that simple. To maximize your coins you have to predict how much a player will inflate. Buy the players who will inflate the most which is players who will go out of packs, players who scarce in their league.
    An example RW epl. There is Salah(expensive),Sterling high rated but crap shooting then only Mahrez and Pepe left. Pepe is confirmed OTW so his gold card would be expensive as hell.
    Nelson Semedo only usuable RB in la liga etc.
    Another one is Gueye from PSG.
    You should search the database and search for unique players that fit the meta.

For example on ps4 cr7 was 1.7 million in 3 days access, he got OTW went out of packs and was 2.3 million. If you packed cr7 and kept him you only gained 485K profit.

If you sold cr7 for 1.7 and bought Gorektza for 25K who sold at least 52K first WL. You would make 1 mill profit which is more than keeping your cr7.

Selling your decent pulls and chasing after meta players isn't a good idea cause that's all what the other fifapoints guys are doing. Buy when people sell and sell when people buy. Instead of buying meta players buy folks like Inaki for 3-4k who will sell 11k at peak better than Aubameyang who will rise like just 30%. With Inaki you make at least 200% profit.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3308 posts National Call-Up
    Kinda in the same boat here, dunno whether to open the packs during early access or on launch day when the OTW’s are in packs

Last year I opened 12k FP on EA Access and another 12k FP on full release, got better pack luck during EA Access.

Sweet, might do half during early access then and half during release day!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2019
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2019
  • skHH
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hold anything of any value, sell anything else and invest in op cards
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    skHH wrote: »

this 100% common sence that is all.

sell all crap and keep high value stuff.
    use all leftover coins to buy early op players that will certainly rise in price at full release.
    wen everyone has done thier day 1 packs afyer full release ect and theres more coins about these players will fly up.

• deang07 wrote: »

use all leftover coins to buy early op players that will certainly rise in price at full release.
    wen everyone has done thier day 1 packs afyer full release ect and theres more coins about these players will fly up.

Why didn't this happen with Depay last year? He was one of the most hyped up players, cost 15k during early access then dropped to 5k

Is it just to do with the league being unpopular, hard to link?
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    deang07 wrote: »

Why didn't this happen with Depay last year? He was one of the most hyped up players, cost 15k during early access then dropped to 5k

Is it just to do with the league being unpopular, hard to link?

maybe , also he did rise after that tho , be patient wen i say sell on full release i dont mean instantly .
    wait for ppl to have done thier openings and start buying teams up for 1st weekend league ect
  • Reggie77
    678 posts An Exciting Prospect

Last year I opened 12k FP on EA Access and another 12k FP on full release, got better pack luck during EA Access.

What is EA access? I bought the game with the play it 3 days early option and I've got a guaranteed OTW player.

Is that EA Access?

The only time I bought packs was when there was an Ultimate Player Pack 24 or 12 Gold Rare Player Pack and a good team of the week or Promotion.
  • azza452
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    What sort of players are gonna be cheap early on and rise fast?

I'm guessing icons mainly if you can afford
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    meta epl players
  • El_Nino
    7783 posts League Winner
    You want to sell players like Rashford ect ASAP. Anyone 83 and under should be sold before full release, anyone saying otherwise clearly hasn’t done their research.
  • skHH
    El_Nino wrote: »
    You want to sell players like Rashford ect ASAP. Anyone 83 and under should be sold before full release, anyone saying otherwise clearly hasn’t done their research.

No you dont lol, someone like rashford is gonna be so desirable for the first weekend league that he will rise loads
  • El_Nino
    7783 posts League Winner

No you dont lol, someone like rashford is gonna be so desirable for the first weekend league that he will rise loads
    Go on Futbin and search the trend around last years release date. Then come back to me with an apology for doubting my advice. Rashford dropped like a brick last year on release day and after.
  • NewRave7
    Yes low rated players will be packed so much they will drop after release. 83’s and below
  • skHH
    NewRave7 wrote: »
    Yes low rated players will be packed so much they will drop after release. 83’s and below

Bad ones yes, players who people want in their teams wont drop for a week or more
  • El_Nino
    7783 posts League Winner

Bad ones yes, players who people want in their teams wont drop for a week or more

Have you gone on Futbin yet? At least do some research before giving people awful advice 😂
  • skHH

Have you gone on Futbin yet? At least do some research before giving people awful advice 😂

i mean i literally have first hand experience with making coins from it so i dont need some graphs
  • Boommaametw3
    3732 posts National Call-Up

Go on Futbin and search the trend around last years release date. Then come back to me with an apology for doubting my advice. Rashford dropped like a brick last year on release day and after.

Don't follow futbin, they use average bin price and not actual selling price.
    I packed Rashford last year ps4 on early access sold for 26K, full release he was selling 40K plus

The question is can you use the 26k and trade to get more than 40K? If you think you can then sell if not keep till first WL.
    Never sell on full release day there's a small crash when all the new players open packs

Sell on WL Saturday. I remember Gorektza was selling 50K, i put Shadow on mine and he sold 60K. Shadow,Hunter,contract, single fitness card. Add them to a meta card and add 10k to the card i would sell immediately.
  • JWNYsg
    6342 posts Big Money Move
    shouldn't we be asking the buyers what they will be sniping? supply and demand
  • Deano2508
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    So how much (guess and pull dependant obviously) does 12k fp get you during ea access?
  • Joestoe
    10532 posts Has That Special Something
    Deano2508 wrote: »
    So how much (guess and pull dependant obviously) does 12k fp get you during ea access?

300k or so, I'd say. That's because many non-boards are worth 30k as well now.