Im Bored gonna do an Icon so..

Danielb
899 posts Professional
Inzaghi or Shearer ? I have watched youtube reviews and they both seem the same tbf. Anyone used them both?

Comments

• 3MenandaBebe
    2249 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only used inzaghi. Not amazing but his finishing is equal to my toty cr7
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12959 posts Has That Special Something
    Neither, prime hernandez ove both of them mate
  • Danielb
    899 posts Professional

Yeah i saw that and looks fun despite having the pace of a slug.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2249 posts Fans' Favourite
    Danielb wrote: »

Slow and small
  • RMFisher
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Shearer is class, I used the 89 version a while back he was a beast.
  • King_Cantona77
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Inzaghi. The man never misses.
  • EekAlaska
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    Inzaghi. The man never misses.

Might try him as Im not playing 20
  • EekAlaska
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    I HATE PIM Best btw. Only used a few games but what a waste. Should have just done Baggio.

Oh well my next goal is PIM Scholes. His Prime was lots of fun so I am looking forward to getting one.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9286 posts League Winner
    Inzaghi’s finishing is top drawer.. as mentioned above he never misses. Heading is on point as well. I’ve been using him in my all Italian side for a month now and actually kinda wish I had gotten him sooner (like you I just got bored and figured would give him a go)

He just can’t do much more than that tbh, if you play the ball to feet and try to hold it up or create with him he’s going to get shoved off like a rag doll. It’s just something I’ve come to accept with him :joy:

• Markman007
    2627 posts Fans' Favourite
    Danielb wrote: »

Slow and small

181cm isn’t really that small. The problem is strength. But though PIM Inzaghi isn’t very strong, he’s got great positioning, finishing, heading and he can jump too.

Hawk is prob the best chem style for him as it basically maxes out shooting and jumping and gives him a little extra strength.
  • Markman007
    2627 posts Fans' Favourite
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Inzaghi’s finishing is top drawer.. as mentioned above he never misses. Heading is on point as well. I’ve been using him in my all Italian side for a month now and actually kinda wish I had gotten him sooner (like you I just got bored and figured would give him a go)

He just can’t do much more than that tbh, if you play the ball to feet and try to hold it up or create with him he’s going to get shoved off like a rag doll. It’s just something I’ve come to accept with him :joy:

I came to Inzaghi basically the same way and use him next to prime Vieri and with PIM Baggio just behind at CAM in an Italy squad. Just a fun bunch to use.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9286 posts League Winner
    Markman007 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

I came to Inzaghi basically the same way and use him next to prime Vieri and with PIM Baggio just behind at CAM in an Italy squad. Just a fun bunch to use.

How is Vieri this year? He’s the one Italian player I’ve still not got around to using - Have Inzaghi, ADP and Baggio in attacking positions and with the likes of Belotti, Lasagna (his swaps card is decent) and Immobile floating about never really felt the need to get the big guy.
  • Jrmcsorley85
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    only icon I could so as not got alot top end players was 93 Giggs, not used him yet as not played fifa 19 in while.
  • Royboy
    739 posts Semi-Pro
    Haven’t used either but I think I’ve seen more positive reviews on shearer than Inzaghi
  • DaMMian
    665 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gary Lineker
  • PelzyWelzy
    9286 posts League Winner
    Royboy wrote: »
    Haven’t used either but I think I’ve seen more positive reviews on shearer than Inzaghi

Having used both have to say I much prefer Inzaghi to Shearer... he just feels sharper in game.

Big Al is alright and will get goals but he feels so awkward to use, even more so than some of your typical Harry Kane-esque strikers. Something to do with his in game animations perhaps.

Inzaghi on the other hand feels really sharp, his player model sees him get shots away in an instance, is always positioned well etc.

Id take Inzaghi over Shearer any time.