Fake shot While Dribbling in FIFA 20

GoztepeSK
21 posts Last Pick at the Park
Guys ,

I am making a mistake or what?

fake shot is not working anymore. I mean Square + X or Circle + X .

When I attempt to do that , player stops the ball and stops dribbling.

What is wrong with it ? Is fake shot totally cancelled? Even L1 + fake is not working as Fifa 18's.

Comments

• xSILENTxSNIPERx
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mine works. I had a bug when i turned off my controller after loading up a game where it was like i was holding L1 the whole time. Had to restart the demo.
  • GoztepeSK
    I mean you are running with the ball , and press square + X and directions , your man change his direction with ball towards? Is it really working bro? @xSILENTxSNIPERx
  • GoztepeSK
    and player should keep running with ball without a stop?
  • xSILENTxSNIPERx
    Yes. Its faster and less accurate if you hold L1.
  • xSILENTxSNIPERx
    Its not square ans x together its square quickly followed by x?
  • GoztepeSK
    Exactly. As whole previos versions had.
  • GoztepeSK
    I hope its just a bug for me since I have a play style which suits with fake shot direction changers even in my real life.
  • Cphilly13
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    GoztepeSK wrote: »
    Guys ,

I am making a mistake or what?

fake shot is not working anymore. I mean Square + X or Circle + X .

When I attempt to do that , player stops the ball and stops dribbling.

What is wrong with it ? Is fake shot totally cancelled? Even L1 + fake is not working as Fifa 18's.

Do u use directional buttons to move your players by any chance? Cuz i jad the same issue, switched it to analog n it worked fine
  • I have the same problem, i move with arrows.... they should fix this ASAP... hopefully in full game everything ok.
  • Lackosweat
    5504 posts Big Money Move
    You miss the most important part. The direction.
  • So in fifa 00 till 19 i did not use direction?
  • Joestoe
    4615 posts National Call-Up
    Read plenty of comments saying it doesn't work. Only goes for players who use the arrows instead of the analog stick.
  • GoztepeSK
    I played fifa with arrow directions for 10 years, and it wont be changed for me. I understood that fake shot with dribbling works only with analog stick movement from now on. Well please fix it as soon as possible i believe its a forgotten part. Noone can think disabling this move for only arrow direction movement , it is a bug.

@EA_Andy please show up , and let me know as you will notify this issue as a bug to creditted places , please
  • GoztepeSK
    Patatten wrote: »
    I have the same problem, i move with arrows.... they should fix this ASAP... hopefully in full game everything ok.

it should be!
  • EA Andy.... does he work in the weekend?
    D-pad users should complain about this..... instead of progressing... we are going backwards..
  • Same problem here
    After i checked almost everything i could and change any controller setting that has any connection with this
    I found out the problem and its just the change from L stick to arrows for move player
    I hope they know about it and will fix it for the full version
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4183 posts National Call-Up
    I had no idea you could even use the dpad to move your player. No way you can move and turn like with the stick.
  • Renamed123456
    3949 posts National Call-Up
    I had no idea you could even use the dpad to move your player. No way you can move and turn like with the stick.

Definitely players who only move in one direction.

Out here moving like pawns and rooks
  • Move in one direction? My grandmother learnt me a great lesson.... if you dont know anything about something.... just shut up.

That needs a fix, just clear and simple thinking.....