Understanding football wont help you on fifa.

Iv been playing fifa since fifa 98 all those years ago and iv screamed at the tele, thrown my controller in the garden and nearly stopped breathing due to the crazy things that happen in the game. Its not nice being pummeled by a 12 year old kid from outer mongolia who probably has very little football knowledge. But fear not people because this should make some of you feel better.........after thousands of games under my belt i can honestly say that understanding football is completely useless on this game, you have to understand fifa because fifa is nothing like football. You wont see a crab walk backwards on match of the day. Now wheres that Mongolian kid 🤨

Comments

• That's an uplifting story actually.

I do worry that all over the world there are kids with raw footballing talent who, due to circumstance, just never get the chance to shine.

Maybe that's the real story of FIFA.
  • Benja190782
    1318 posts Professional
    edited September 12
    It’s blasphemy against the football gods! EA are the reason why FIFA is making people more violent than playing GTA.

No BS, it’s so frustrating that no other game can compete.
    FIFA with such awful game mechanics makes people crazy. It should be Pegi +18.

I’ve also played every year since 1998.
    I’m still playing pure football and avoid doing exploits. I still get punished as broken ping pong passing and blind first time shots are the way to play fifa.

I mean WTF EA!
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    It’s blasphemy against the football gods! EA are the reason why FIFA is making people more violent than playing GTA.

I’m still playing pure football and avoid doing exploits. I still get punished as broken ping pong passing and blind first time shots are the way to play fifa.

I mean WTF EA!

Could you post a couple of full games for us so we can see pure football in action, am sure it's way above most of us but it'd be nice to see.
  • Benja190782
    1318 posts Professional
    Pieman25 wrote: »

I mean WTF EA!

Could you post a couple of full games for us so we can see pure football in action, am sure it's way above most of us but it'd be nice to see.

Did I hurt your feelings as an assisted ping pong player?
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class

I mean WTF EA!

Nope I've asked for videos to follow how to play your way.
  • Benja190782
    1318 posts Professional

I mean WTF EA!

It’s very simple if you love football. Play FIFA as if it was a EPL match on tv.
    If you’re on Xbox we could play a match of beautiful football with hardcore manual controls.

Or semi-assisted if it’s too much to handle...
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class

I mean WTF EA!

It’s very simple if you love football. Play FIFA as if it was a EPL match on tv.
    If you’re on Xbox we could play a match of beautiful football with hardcore manual controls.

No I'm on PS but like I say if you want to save a game and post it I'll watch it no problem.
  • Pieman25 wrote: »

I mean WTF EA!

Il play you mate i love to try and play rock n roll football but the ping pongers do me too. My kid ping pongs me to death. He cant even do any skill moves or make players make runs but he kills me ping pong and contain. Also his computerised team mates intercept all my passes 😡😡😡