u stay or u go?

RayS
25337 posts Player of the Year

u stay or u go? 99 votes

I stay
43%
SlawterDeversSmudgeBoabdusto0OainavO0oRynoDaddyPintOfMagennisBlitzersNLDolphlefab10JohnDoeotutsarTRAzofXxNevermindxXTeam Samserrer7SykesyWarrenBartonRazovar 43 votes
I go
56%
ha032742SpringveldtBoysie91IshibumImtntPieman25DicaniosGodVoodoo_Monkey bullettootPiemanDamo_SuzukiCheeseSlicethe_feboozcs_69kcichrisxGrumpyWolfxDragon007WhitebeardWryLuckyjoehuk 56 votes

Comments

• Azof
    16445 posts World Class
    I stay
    On the forums not the game
  • RayS
    I go
    go west young man
  • DUserUP
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I stay
    pre ordered the game few weeks back. why not its the only real football game. ive played for as long as i can rember i enjoy a lot of things about the game. something wind me up but then any game could do that lol
  • RayS
    I go
    I now realize my poll is open to interpretation. I meant it as "you staying with FIFA 19" or "going to FIFA 20"

I will not judge you how you judge the poll though
  • WarrenBarton
    7322 posts Big Money Move
    I stay
    Where u go Ray? We will (the whole community) cry without u 😭
  • RayS
    I go

I go next door to FUT 20 GD. Sometimes I go to Off Topic or Real Footy as well. And sometimes you just need to go.
  • BPLosers
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I stay
    Might play a game on 19 every now and then, but most of my time will be spent on NBA 2k20 and the new COD. Certainly not getting FIFA 20.
  • WarrenBarton
    I stay
    RayS wrote: »

I go next door to FUT 20 GD. Sometimes I go to Off Topic or Real Footy as well. And sometimes you just need to go.

I thought you meant Fifa in general 😂 I pre ordered Fifa 20 last week
  • RayS
    I go

hey, we're preorder buddies!
  • WarrenBarton
    I stay

👨‍❤️‍👨
  • selb
    6400 posts Big Money Move
    I go

👨‍❤️‍👨

Can I join your pre-order gang 🙏
  • WarrenBarton
    I stay
    selb wrote: »

👨‍❤️‍👨

Yeah bro, 👨‍👨‍👦
  • selb
    I go

👨‍❤️‍👨

Yeah bro, 👨‍👨‍👦

Much ❤

Dunno about you guys (@WarrenBarton and @RayS) but I'm looking forward to getting back into the grind of fut, I think a good few months away was what I needed
  • WarrenBarton
    I stay

👨‍❤️‍👨

Yeah bro, 👨‍👨‍👦

Much ❤

Dunno about you guys (@WarrenBarton and @RayS) but I'm looking forward to getting back into the grind of fut, I think a good few months away was what I needed

Yeah I haven’t played in almost a couple of months and the burnout is gradually wearing off. I’m starting to feel kinda pumped 😎

I think I’m gonna go easy on the WL this year though, if I stop at g3 every week then it should be less of a toil.
  • selb
    I go

👨‍❤️‍👨

Yeah bro, 👨‍👨‍👦

Much ❤

Yeah I haven’t played in almost a couple of months and the burnout is gradually wearing off. I’m starting to feel kinda pumped 😎

I think I’m gonna go easy on the WL this year though, if I stop at g3 every week then it should be less of a toil.

I'm interested to see the difference in competition between Xbox and PS so I'll probably play WL as much as I can for the first few then play to S1/G3. I'm psyched to get back into the trading game though.
  • WarrenBarton
    I stay

👨‍❤️‍👨

Yeah bro, 👨‍👨‍👦

Much ❤

I'm interested to see the difference in competition between Xbox and PS so I'll probably play WL as much as I can for the first few then play to S1/G3. I'm psyched to get back into the trading game though.

I imagine it will be tougher until you get a big win loss ratio, then it will probably be easier as Xbox has better pro’s.

But yeah, the trading is what keeps me hooked
  • RayS
    I go

👨‍❤️‍👨

Yeah bro, 👨‍👨‍👦

Much ❤

oh, I'm still grinding away! But the grind now is to get as many games on TOTS Ronnie as I can so that it doesn't feel like a waste that I got him so late in the game. And to get some games in on my cool hipster Japanese American hybrid.

But I'm ready to get into the new fresh start of FUT grind. Was actually just playing around with potential starter squads on FUThead today!
  • selb
    I go

👨‍❤️‍👨

Yeah bro, 👨‍👨‍👦

Much ❤

oh, I'm still grinding away! But the grind now is to get as many games on TOTS Ronnie as I can so that it doesn't feel like a waste that I got him so late in the game. And to get some games in on my cool hipster Japanese American hybrid.

But I'm ready to get into the new fresh start of FUT grind. Was actually just playing around with potential starter squads on FUThead today!

Same here dude, I been messing with futbin most of the day, trying to figure out a nice starter hybrid
  • RayS
    I go

👨‍❤️‍👨

Yeah bro, 👨‍👨‍👦

Much ❤

Same here dude, I been messing with futbin most of the day, trying to figure out a nice starter hybrid

I found FUTbin had at least one error where they had a player at a wrong rating! (I only noticed bc I knew this one Japanese dude was gold now, but on FUTbin they had him as a silver still.) Hope the majority of their ratings are right!
  • Gnomenclature
    2689 posts Fans' Favourite
    I go
    Considering I haven't played 19 in two weeks it's apparent that I'm more interested in the grind than the actual game lol. I NEED sbcs... I need a **** squad that I can improve over time...
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2993 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 12
    A neural network when presented with the binary choice of either a) inevitably losing the game or b) to surrender; opted unexpectedly for a third, albeit viable option, which initially wasn't presented to it. Namely to pause the game. That way it didn't have to lose. What if we didn't have to stay or go? @RayS ;)
  • RayS
    I go
    A neural network when presented with the binary choice of either a) inevitably losing the game or b) to surrender; opted unexpectedly for a third, albeit viable option, which initially wasn't presented to it. Namely to pause the game. That way it didn't have to lose. What if we didn't have to stay or go? @RayS ;)

I'm sorry but no other alternatives other than provided are possible
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13062 posts Has That Special Something
    You should have included "undecided"...

I'm doing early access, if I don't like it. I won't buy fifa 20. So basically paying £4 over £60+ initially. Its the best way to do it imho...
  • Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    I go

I'm curious to see how it turns out but no plans to get the game. Was totally burnt out from playing and haven't remotely missed it
  • CharlieC
    6239 posts Big Money Move
    I go
    I can't stay because 19 is the worst FIFA I've played. I don't want to go either but I think it's inevitable at some point.
  • Springveldt
    4515 posts National Call-Up
    I go
    From the game but not the forums.
  • selb
    I go
    @RayS I feel your poll has gone slightly wrong 😂
  • Kamilflage
    4566 posts National Call-Up
    I stay
    Stay on 19
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11195 posts Has That Special Something
    I stay
    Staying with 19 and will be playing MW alot.
  • RayS
    I go
    @RayS I feel your poll has gone slightly wrong 😂

i go