Is the removal of the catalogue going to effect the transfer list size?

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Reading this thread is like that time I saw Frank Sinatra trending on Twitter and spent an hour scrolling through tweets saying... “sending prayers to Frank and his family, I hope he’s ok”.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    Everyone will start at 100

That would be good, but can you provide evidence to prove that?
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Hibee wrote: »
    I do think it’s a shame removing the catalogue. I always saw it as a bonus of putting up with FIFA for years.

With the downsizing of staff in their software development ranks, its no surprise if they have gotten rid of it. No more staff to deal with it
  • Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move
    Pooter wrote: »
    I do think it’s a shame removing the catalogue. I always saw it as a bonus of putting up with FIFA for years.

With the downsizing of staff in their software development ranks, its no surprise if they have gotten rid of it. No more staff to deal with it

Mate, read the thread before you make these ridiculous comments. The catalogue remains, just UT is no longer part of it.
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner

Mate, read the thread before you make these ridiculous comments. The catalogue remains, just UT is no longer part of it.

It's amazing how many people cant read a few comments above before they post things
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    selb wrote: »

It's amazing how many people cant read a few comments above before they post things

Its almost like they're so desperate to put the boot into EA that they'll take any bit of news and twist it and change it to suit their pov.
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    madwullie wrote: »
    selb wrote: »

Its almost like they're so desperate to put the boot into EA that they'll take any bit of news and twist it and change it to suit their pov.

Pretty much, just like they're doing with the demo despite being told over and over that it's an earlier build than the beta was!
  • lippyone
    2654 posts National Call-Up
    We are all in the same boat

The titanic
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    lippyone wrote: »
    We are all in the same boat

The titanic

Technically the Titanic was a ship ;)
  • greggles
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's a disgrace taking the catalogue away, what harm did it ever do

Players would use the coins to boost them instead of FP. So it harmed poor EA
  • RadioShaq
    20546 posts Moderator
    I already got a coin boost hopefully everyone else got one too.