Is the removal of the catalogue going to effect the transfer list size?

Razovar
1131 posts Play-Off Hero
Or will we start with the full size?

Comments

• Alex_cr
    4866 posts Big Money Move
    Everyone will start at 100
  • Razovar
    1131 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    Everyone will start at 100

Perfect 👍
  • WarrenBarton
    7322 posts Big Money Move
    No coin boosts 😤
  • Team Sam
    1875 posts Fans' Favourite
    No coin boosts 😤

Oh dear. I rely on that early doors!
  • Adrian095
    33941 posts National Team Captain
    No coin boosts 😤

Everything that has heavily benefited the consumer in FUT has pretty much been removed lol
  • RadioShaq
    14902 posts Moderator
    You can still get rewards from objectives.
  • Alex_cr
    RadioShaq wrote: »

It’s been said over and over again. Selective hearing I’m afraid
  • PelzyWelzy
    9333 posts League Winner

What’s that about rewards from objectives again? :trollface:
  • Alex_cr
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Wait.... there’s rewards from objectives. Well why didn’t somebody say so 😂
  • selb
    6402 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 12
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Wait.... there’s rewards from objectives. Well why didn’t somebody say so 😂

'Ello 'ello, what's all this about then? :trollface: 😉
  • Adrian095
    33941 posts National Team Captain

We all wanna get quick head start to get coins. Nobody once to wait for weekly/monthly BS for boosts.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10204 posts Has That Special Something

We all wanna get quick head start to get coins. Nobody once to wait for weekly/monthly BS for boosts.

Everyone is in the same boat, it makes no difference.
  • Alex_cr

I’m almost certain you will not have to wait a week for certain objectives.
  • Alex_cr

I can think of a gif that would suit this perfectly 🏌️‍♀️
  • Knowlesdinho

I can think of a gif that would suit this perfectly 🏌️‍♀️

Retired until 20 mate...then it will return with a vengeance!
  • Razovar
    1131 posts Play-Off Hero

Everyone isn’t in the same boat because people who refuse to buy FP don’t get an early boost to help them make a team
  • Knowlesdinho
    Razovar wrote: »

Everyone isn’t in the same boat because people who refuse to buy FP don’t get an early boost to help them make a team

Everyone that doesn’t buy Fifa points is in the same boat, and as has already been explained...you know what, I really cba with this idiocy.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Actually I can, if you’re moaning already about a game that hasn’t even been released yet, maybe it’s not for you!
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14249 posts Has That Special Something
    It's a disgrace taking the catalogue away, what harm did it ever do
  • Low Ki
    11746 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 12
  • Aqeel87
    2422 posts Fans' Favourite
    What? No catalogue? But why? Always been one of fun part of Fifa for me.
  • RadioShaq
    14902 posts Moderator
    Probably because it was dated. It looks like the objectives will give you more to do.
  • Gnomenclature
    2689 posts Fans' Favourite
    Objectives makes more sense from a business perspective - keeps you logging on considering they expire. I'm fine with more content. The objectives can take you out of your comfort zone and try players/leagues/nations you might never have considered. As long as there is some way to make a pile of coins early on I'm fine with it....

I'm committed to not spending a dime this year on fp. I learned that better players in the squad don't make me a better player in game.
  • leon1309
    4192 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 13
    FFS like they are trying to push People away. There is no way you will get the same benefit from objectives, meaning it is just another move to sell packs (FP).

P.s.
    And if EA told you to strait up give them 100€ every month, just to get some ingame pictures and told there are no more fixes of broken gameplay issues since oktober, some of you would still defend them and try to find excuses for such bs.

Atleast UK seemed to make a shift in regard surprise mechanics - gambling (according to new report).
    Post edited by leon1309 on
  • EekAlaska
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol another big FU to ppl who have been playing for years
  • Alex_cr
    leon1309 wrote: »
    FFS like they are trying to push People away. There is no way you will get the same benefit from objectives, meaning it is just another move to sell packs (FP).

P.s.
    And if EA told you to strait up give them 100€ every month, just to get some ingame pictures and told there are no more fixes of broken gameplay issues since oktober, some of you would still defend them and try to find excuses for such bs.

Atleast UK seemed to make a shift in regard surprise mechanics - gambling (according to new report).

No because EA have no history of making rewards better do they?

I mean it’s not like they turned monthly reds into weekly reds... oh wait? They did.

It’s not like they brought in Squad Battles to give you a chance at even more rewards... oh wait, they did that too.

It’s not like they overhauled the league system so you get better rewards simply by playing during the week as we’ve always done. Yeah, that’s right, they did.

Facts are since the inception of FUT it’s become easier and easier to earn coins. But I guess because I’m pointing out a fact that would be favourable to EA would make me a fanboy or an EA employee, right?
  • leon1309
    4192 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 13

P.s.

I mean it’s not like they turned monthly reds into weekly reds... oh wait? They did.

It’s not like they brought in Squad Battles to give you a chance at even more rewards... oh wait, they did that too.

It’s not like they overhauled the league system so you get better rewards simply by playing during the week as we’ve always done. Yeah, that’s right, they did.

Facts are since the inception of FUT it’s become easier and easier to earn coins. But I guess because I’m pointing out a fact that would be favourable to EA would make me a fanboy or an EA employee, right?

Well, you do prove my Point atleast.

P.s.

And it is not really easier to make coins with all the captcha, ban, coins, players, transfer/list, sbc,... issues. IMO EA does a lot to deter you (or better average user) from trading...that also is a fact.

FFS like We were playing two different games. How can you not see the direction this game is going?
  • Knowlesdinho

P.s.

Well, you do prove my Point atleast.

P.s.

And it is not really easier to make coins with all the captcha, ban, coins, players, transfer/list, sbc,... issues. IMO EA does a lot to deter you (or better average user) from trading...that also is a fact.

FFS like We were playing two different games. How can you not see the direction this game is going?

Everything he said is true though.

And despite the captchas, it’s still easy to trade.
  • Hibee
    11864 posts Has That Special Something
    I do think it’s a shame removing the catalogue. I always saw it as a bonus of putting up with FIFA for years.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Hibee wrote: »
    I do think it’s a shame removing the catalogue. I always saw it as a bonus of putting up with FIFA for years.

Fifa isn’t an illness that you can’t get rid of you know? :joy: