Coin buying

Claret_n_blue_blood
14247 posts Has That Special Something
Why is it ea cannot sell coins, I'd rather buy coins to buy players than buy fp to get random crap, I refuse to pay money for fp

Comments

• Götze#19
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 12
    That's the point 😂
    You are buying points to open packs, so you could pull someone valuable and sell him for coins (you and majority of fut players). That way, you don't get any guarantees for total value in coins. So their plan is for you to come back to them and buy more fp.
  • BlitzersNL
    24196 posts Club Captain
    People would just throw even more money at the game, but with a certain guarantee of coins. Market wont react well to that
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    Götze#19 wrote: »
    That's the point 😂
    You are buying points to open packs, so you could pull someone valuable and sell him for coins (you and majority of fut players). That way, you don't get any guarantees for total value in coins. So their plan is for you to come back to them and buy more fp.

Disgusting
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    People would just throw even more money at the game, but with a certain guarantee of coins. Market wont react well to that

Yeah see what your saying, need to work out good trading methods
  • Boysie91
    8195 posts League Winner
    If loot boxes get removed at some point that could be the next money making way from EA.

I wish it wasn't possible to buy anything in UT unless you earned it.
  • RileyD
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why is it ea cannot sell coins, I'd rather buy coins to buy players than buy fp to get random crap, I refuse to pay money for fp

That would kill the game and make it the ultimate pay to win experience.

Kids around the world would be spending untold amounts just trying to keep up.

FIFA Points should just be gotten rid of and keep everyone on the same playing field. It won't happen though as they make too much off them.
  • libertao
    967 posts Professional
    Simple - because people spend more on gambling. That's why lotteries can raise so much money for schools etc (at least here in the states). It also increases the supply of cards in the game, thereby lowering prices.