Fifa 20 Camera Options

Bunaldinho1990
14 posts Ball Boy
edited September 12
Hi guys ,

I was hoping this year Fifa 20 would have the edition of the same camera view that PES 20 has. I’m sure at the very start of Fifa 20 gameplay I saw some videos with this Camera and it was and looked amazing. I play on broadcast myself but I find it at times to close.

Would you guys like to see some new options for camera views, and the introduction of the PES camera view in Fifa 20?

And if anyone has the link to that video of Fifa 20 very first footage with this camera view a link would be appreciated.

Thanks
Post edited by Bunaldinho1990 on

Comments

• selb
    6268 posts Big Money Move
    Nah, I tend to use coop camera with custom adjustments, gives a greater view of the field so you can see all the options
  • I also tried that before and it is good but find that you dribble less and pass more when you should dribble but the instinct is to pass as you see everything which sometimes is not good.

The camera PES has also I would say is a Co Op camera but it has a realistic angle tilt that in-visions real football broadcast view.

I just think for people who don’t play 2D camera modes this would be a great addition.
  • Bump
  • Pwalie86
    1209 posts Professional
    I can't play in any other camera option besides broadcast. Because that's how we all view real life games on TV so any other angle just looks weird. Like the people that play Madden with the camera behind the players. That is lunacy lol.

I did wish you could edit cameras more though. Zoom and height barely change enough from 0-20 in broadcast.
  • I play in broadcast, best camera in the game but difficult to master at it first as it has angle, so you have to run/shoot at angle most of the time.
  • Bunaldinho1990
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 12
    I couldn’t agree more guys. You both make great points and @Pwalie86 I couldn’t agree more. That’s exactly what I do 20 first bar 0 second bar and it only slightly brings you back.

I feel you should be able to completely control the desired camera view by its height , width , zoom , swing , and speed.

I personally think PES got it spot on with their new camera view but I am a Fifa fan so it’s just frustrating that it’s not in the demo when it was in early features of the games development.
  • Bunaldinho1990
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 12
    @EA_Andy

Please can you recommend that the developers give us as players the option where you can customise your camera view to exactly how you want it, or even just add in the camera view for broadcast that was in early developments of the game.

It’s frustrating for fellow broadcast users that the camera view is so close and can only be manipulated a small fraction away. And you can barely zoom out.

Thanks

Post edited by Bunaldinho1990 on
  • Drachenfells
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play with the end to end camera, goals at the top and bottom of the screen, always have since swos, I can't play with the broadcast camera it just feels to weird.
  • Druski5150
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have been using Broadcast camera angle in FIFA for years. I do wish that they allow you to Zoom our more. PES “Stadium” camera is fantastic. Set Zoom to about 4-5, height to 0 and angle to 10 and it’s prefect.
  • Bump...
  • Bump ,

Please as a community all, would no one else like too see total control of the camera view you play on?

Where you can control :

Height
    Speed
    Tilt
    Zoom

And overall playing angle for your own personal experience?
  • deang07
    8025 posts League Winner
    Bump ,

Please as a community all, would no one else like too see total control of the camera view you play on?

Where you can control :

Height
    Speed
    Tilt
    Zoom

yep i play classic or dynamic which is close up but id like to take it just a few more further away but i cant its either to close or to far away for me .
    be gri to have full scale controls
  • selb
    6268 posts Big Money Move
    deang07 wrote: »
    Bump ,

Where you can control :

Height
    Speed
    Tilt
    Zoom

yep i play classic or dynamic which is close up but id like to take it just a few more further away but i cant its either to close or to far away for me .

That dynamic is horrible man, made me feel sick playing it and I couldn't see who I was switching to :'(
  • deang07
    8025 posts League Winner
    selb wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    Bump ,

Where you can control :

Height
    Speed
    Tilt
    Zoom

That dynamic is horrible man, made me feel sick playing it and I couldn't see who I was switching to :'(

lol
  • Bunaldinho1990
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 14
    Guys as a Fifa Community and as fans of Fifa , I’m asking all members , please take the time to read and comment on this for change, if you do so feel that your view via camera setting implicates your gameplay experience.

Of course if you have a camera view that you find fits your style of play , brilliant. I’m happy for you. I no doh their is a certain part of the community like myself that would like to have complete control over your camera experience or if not some new options to zoom out , zoom in, angle tilt etc.

So I ask , as the community of Fifa ,your personal gameplay experience , and your enjoyment of your Fifa journey either it be on

FUT
    Career Mode
    Pro Clubs
    Co-Op

What ever your preference is please support conversation, and help make it relevant for Ea to really consider and look at.

Thanks guys
  • pombo77
    56 posts Park Captain
    I Would like to be able to tweak the camera views as well. You got my vote ☝🏼
  • JazzIsName
    15 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 14
    The more camera views and options the better in my view.
  • Bump .....
  • I toggle between coop and telebroadcast. Just cannot find the perfect view. Would easily be able to get it it we had more control over the view settings
  • BumP.....