What formation?

Pazman83
98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
What formation are people planning on using on Fifa 20?

Me personally I’m looking at one of the 433 options

Comments

• Acidvenus
    55 posts Park Captain
    I tend to start with the 4-2-3-1 narrow. At least one of the 2 CDMs instructed to stay back usually with high strength stats. But also a decent attack, and I try to have all 5 midfielders with a high long shot stat.

Unfortunately this formation isn't in ultimate team. I don't understand why they don't have all the formations for ultimate team.
  • cn coyb
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    In the demo my favorite has been 433(2) and im yet to concede with it v legendary ai and my brother (not that either are great at fifa haha)
  • DC1999
    15 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 12
    I'm planning on starting with the 4-3-2-1 formation, with one CM on stay back while attacking, acting like a CDM. Otherwise, ill also try out the 4-3-3 formation. I think the 4-3-3 (2) that has a CDM could work for my team.
  • Avochad0
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 12
    4-1-4-1 is overpowered very good movement from the 2 Cam's
  • Razovar
    1131 posts Play-Off Hero
    For most FIFA’s my best formation is 433 (3) but last year I could t get it to work.

I’m going to try 433 (3) and (5) first. But will probably start having to use 41212 (2) when all the kids start abusing the broken mechanics which I guarantee will be present again.
  • Eesa24
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Would like to go 41212 but will be hard to fit my attacking players in so will have to use 4231 if it works well enough.
  • QuidoFrontiere
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Acidvenus wrote: »
    I tend to start with the 4-2-3-1 narrow. At least one of the 2 CDMs instructed to stay back usually with high strength stats. But also a decent attack, and I try to have all 5 midfielders with a high long shot stat.

Unfortunately this formation isn't in ultimate team. I don't understand why they don't have all the formations for ultimate team.
    4231 is in ultimate...
  • BlitzersNL
    24196 posts Club Captain
  • Acidvenus
    55 posts Park Captain

4231 is in ultimate...

I've seen the 2 versions in ultimate but they look entirely different. One has the LAM and RAM more narrow than the CDMs. The other doesn't have CDMs they're too far up the pitch.
  • Raider
    3458 posts National Call-Up
    4141 of dortmund and liverpool feels better in the demo than 4231 narrow/wide will test a bit more though
  • ColeWorld
    9913 posts Has That Special Something
    433 2
  • greif44
    2368 posts Fans' Favourite
    Usually I start 442, 4411 or 433-2 - depends on the players that I have in my club
    Play that for a little bit and switch to 352
  • QuidoFrontiere

4231 is in ultimate...

I've seen the 2 versions in ultimate but they look entirely different. One has the LAM and RAM more narrow than the CDMs. The other doesn't have CDMs they're too far up the pitch.
    Both versions have 2 cdms. Wide have 1 cam and lm + rm. Narrow have 3 cam.
    I play both for at least 2 years...
  • QuidoFrontiere
    4-1-4-1 seems good to me for fifa 20 demo.
  • Pwalie86
    1250 posts Professional
    4-2-3-1.

Starting out at Sheff Utd in Career with hopefully some good sliders. Probably spend more time customising my manager than thinking of lineups lol.

Thanks EA..I'll struggle to stay in the league, but fans, you should check out my snazzy new coat. :D