Banned from the transfer market

Hi all

So on FIFA 19 i was banned from the transfer market for apparently selling coins (even though this was untrue)

I took it on the chin however and decided this was a good point to give fifa a rest until FIFA 20.

My question is, when FIFA 20 launches will I be banned from the transfer market still on the new game? If so would i then have to create another account?

Any guidance would be appreciated

Comments

• Yermawfc
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ollle wrote: »
    Hi all

So on FIFA 19 i was banned from the transfer market for apparently selling coins (even though this was untrue)

I took it on the chin however and decided this was a good point to give fifa a rest until FIFA 20.

My question is, when FIFA 20 launches will I be banned from the transfer market still on the new game? If so would i then have to create another account?

Any guidance would be appreciated
    i would personally open a new account
  • Could any mods confirm whether the ban carries on from FIFA 19 to FIFA 20?
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    Could any mods confirm whether the ban carries on from FIFA 19 to FIFA 20?

I'm no mod but I'm pretty sure that it doesn't carry over. But given that you have that previous infraction on your account, any further transgressions could result in a permanent ban.
  • Ollle wrote: »

I'm no mod but I'm pretty sure that it doesn't carry over. But given that you have that previous infraction on your account, any further transgressions could result in a permanent ban.

fair enough, thanks for the help
  • EA_Andy
    3150 posts EA Community Manager
    edited September 12

If it's just a transfer market ban then they shouldn't carry over.

That doesn't mean that you would be guaranteed transfer market access for the web/companion app though.

More info on that here - https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/fifa/fut-transfer-market-access-on-web-and-companion-apps/
  • Acidvenus
    55 posts Park Captain
    If you weren't selling coins then how did you get a ban?
    That's not a sarcastic question, I'm genuinely curious. Surely you'd only get banned if there was more than one transaction that looked suspicious?
  • browney1888
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    Acidvenus wrote: »
    That's not a sarcastic question, I'm genuinely curious. Surely you'd only get banned if there was more than one transaction that looked suspicious?

i sold 10 silver cards for max bin price in feb and got banned for selling coins

there is so many triggers for u to be banned its unreal but thats fine

what isnt fine is when u appeal your ban they dont even look at it while sending u constant automated messages

if a actual real person would look at the appeals they would see many of these bans are unjust but short of catching someones attention on twitter with lots of followers ea dont do much esp anyone on here
  • Tootrill22
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero

i sold 10 silver cards for max bin price in feb and got banned for selling coins

what isnt fine is when u appeal your ban they dont even look at it while sending u constant automated messages

if a actual real person would look at the appeals they would see many of these bans are unjust but short of catching someones attention on twitter with lots of followers ea dont do much esp anyone on here

Yep this is 1000% correct. Happened to me too and no one actually looks at the case. Just the same automated messages every time. Sad and a joke but going into it didn't expect any better. If I were stronger and not addicted to this stupid game I would never give them another cent. Honestly anyone who has anything to do with this terrible company is part of it too. Just a lot wrong with the whole thing. Won't be surprised if once again I can't access the transfer market though I paid full price for a game that promotes that feature
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    Tootrill22 wrote: »

Yep this is 1000% correct. Happened to me too and no one actually looks at the case. Just the same automated messages every time. Sad and a joke but going into it didn't expect any better. If I were stronger and not addicted to this stupid game I would never give them another cent. Honestly anyone who has anything to do with this terrible company is part of it too. Just a lot wrong with the whole thing. Won't be surprised if once again I can't access the transfer market though I paid full price for a game that promotes that feature

Same here, although in my case, I traded with a certain otherwise 600 coins gold card that went extinct and shot up to max price during Hazard POTM SBC. I made a pretty penny in a relatively short timeframe and was awarded with a locked transfer market three hours later on the assumption of coin transfering-- effectively rendering the account useless. Lost 5M right there which was quite a fortune at the time (October I believe).