Prime Kaka should be rated higher than 91

KAKA95
40 posts Last Pick at the Park
Cmon.... thats just rediculous. Thats way too low for prime kaka. Go take a look at how he played and redo his stats. There is a reason he was Fifa player od the year in 2007.

Comments

• KAKA95
    Whoever decided on prime Kaka's stats are totally off. 91 pace? 88 pass? 86 shot?! Really....???? I want a refund for the game. I will do my best to get a refund. You dont have to be a genius to know that majority (or all) of soccer fans around the world do not agree with this foolish rating.
  • KAKA95
    Prime Kaka should be a 95. Explains my username. Im so angry and irritated.
  • KAKA95
    Of*
  • WarrenBarton
    7322 posts Big Money Move
    Hi Kaka ;)
  • KAKA95
    edited September 12
    I feel disrespected by a 91 rating. Sorry for my rage @WarrenBarton
  • WarrenBarton
    7322 posts Big Money Move
    Tbf 91 for his prime is low, but atleast one of his versions is way too high rated as the guy peaked pretty early.

Icon ratings are often a mess anyway. Dagleish is as fast as Garrincha in Fifa lol
  • KAKA95
    edited September 12
    @WarrenBarton. I dont really care about all other versions but prime kaka, 2007 ballon dior Kaka was unstoppable and should be true. 95 CAM. Why EA Sports? Why have you disgraced the almighty Kaka.
  • selb
    6400 posts Big Money Move
    KAKA95 wrote: »
    @WarrenBarton. I dont really care about all other versions but prime kaka, 2007 ballon dior Kaka was unstoppable and should be true. 95 CAM. Why EA Sports? Why have you disgraced the almighty Kaka.

You think Prime Kaka is greater than Prime Crujff?
  • Alex_cr
    4866 posts Big Money Move
    selb wrote: »

You think Prime Kaka is greater than Prime Crujff?

This is the problem isn’t it? If you have Kaka at 95 you’ve got to have Ronaldinho above that, you’ve got to have Cruyff above that and you’ve got to have Gullit above it. If you increase them then you have to increase Maradona because. If you increase Maradona you have to increase Pelé (based on current ratings) and he’s already 98.

The solution is simple though. The likes of Okocha need to be way lower.
  • Sterve
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How he plays in game is all that really matters right. Vieira prime is 91 and he is just fine. Maradona has been 97 and not used much in recent fifas.

With respect to kaka, maradona being close to unusable at the highest levels is more of a travesty. And judging by kaka’s eoe card he will likely be more than usable at 91 anyway.
  • Hibee
    11864 posts Has That Special Something
    Prime Kaka should be a 95. Explains my username. Im so angry and irritated.

Same rating as prime Cryuff? Nah not for me, 95 too high for him in my opinion.
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    If Dinho has 94 with 3 years of prime then Kaka deserves a 92/93 at least

Zidane should also be 95
  • Alex_cr
    The bigger question is are 3 threads on the same topic enough? 🤔
  • RayS
    25337 posts Player of the Year
    Navraat wrote: »

Zidane should also be 95

also being a Ballon d'Or winner should get him 93/94 at least. If he was considered literally the best footballer in the world one year, his Prime should reflect ratings of the highest NIFs in the game (i.e. 93 or 94).
  • Alex_cr
    RayS wrote: »

Zidane should also be 95

also being a Ballon d'Or winner should get him 93/94 at least. If he was considered literally the best footballer in the world one year, his Prime should reflect ratings of the highest NIFs in the game (i.e. 93 or 94).

Problem with that is do you honestly think Owen deserves that higher ranking?
  • RayS
    25337 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 12
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »

Zidane should also be 95

Problem with that is do you honestly think Owen deserves that higher ranking?

good point lol

Still seems logical that all past Ballon d'Or winners should have at least 93/94 on their Primes... buuuut just looking over the current Icons that were also Ballon d'Or winners changes my mind... probably oversaturation of 93/94 cards.

Current Icon Ballon d'Or winners: Cruyff, Van Basten, Ronaldinho, Gullit, Kaká, R9, Eusébio, Zidane, Matthäus, Baggio, Stoichkov, Schevchenko, Best, Cannavaro, Nedved, Figo, Yashin, Owen

• Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    Whoever decided on prime Kaka's stats are totally off. 91 pace? 88 pass? 86 shot?! Really....???? I want a refund for the game. I will do my best to get a refund. You dont have to be a genius to know that majority (or all) of soccer fans around the world do not agree with this foolish rating.

:lol: what a flounce
  • KAKA95
    Haha im just being over dramatic to try get them to change his ratings and cause a stir. I agree with at least 93-94 for all ballon dior players. Thats fair. Im still sad with 91... always will be.
  • KAKA95
    @Ishibum ill take that remark even if its negative. I got your attention!
  • KAKA95
    edited September 12
    @Alex_cr i want them to reconsider so 3 threads hopefully will catch their attention. I doubt it though but i had to try...
  • Alex_cr
    @Alex_cr i want them to reconsider so 3 threads hopefully will cacth their attention. I doubt it though but i had to try...

Could try 4?
  • KAKA95
    @RayS i agree with you. Thank you from all Kaka fans around the world.
  • KAKA95
    @Alex_cr i hope others continue to bring up this subject but we shall see.
  • KAKA95
    @Sterve youre right. We shall see when the game comes out. Its so hard to get the prime legendary players anyway so i was just trying to make a point to make the prime versions (esp Kaka because hes my fave = bias 😊) true to their rating.
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    Is prime Kaka rated 91? You haven't created enough threads on it yet for that to fully set in.
  • KAKA95
    All former ballon dior players should be high in their prime cards for good reason and not just somewhat usable. They should be rare to get and therefore very usable if gotten.
  • KAKA95
    @Pieman25 ya!!! Where have you been!?
  • KAKA95
    @Pieman25 i posted that almost a full day ago. Sheez
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    @Pieman25 i posted that almost a full day ago. Sheez

And 2 other threads on exactly the same thing, it's not going to change so you should probably let it go.
  • KAKA95
    @Pieman25 noones forcing you to read it you know. You must be so interested in the subject. I hope pieman in the game is rated a 25 for that remark.