PS4 - ea access

Wisey
193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Being on PS4 I’ve never looked into the free hours prior to release.

I saw a post on here saying we can get it on PS4 now....looking into it - disappointing!

Another thing you’ve gotta subscribe to paying more money!

As if £50/70/90 for the game isn’t enough...more money making from EA

Comments

  • WarrenBarton
    7322 posts Big Money Move
    It’s £4 for one month and you can play quite a few full games for that. A great deal if you take advantage of the other games + you get 10% off a digital copy of the game.

    I’m not an EA worker or even usually up their bhind but this offer isn’t so bad imo
  • Aryss
    11 posts Ball Boy
    You get free games, 10% off if you want to buy stuff and trials, you can’t just look at ea access as if it was only for Fifa
  • Yermawfc
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    What time is fifa ea access out?
  • Aryss
    11 posts Ball Boy
    5pm uk time, 19th
  • Yermawfc
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aryss wrote: »
    5pm uk time, 19th

    That a definite aye
  • Aryss wrote: »
    5pm uk time, 19th

    Do we get a chance to preload before this time?
  • JWNYsg
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    how does the 10 hour work, some countdown timer?
  • It’s a countdown, every time you close the game a message will pop saying how many hours you have left.

    I think you can download it before that date but not completely sure.
  • Acidvenus
    55 posts Park Captain
    And don't forget to completely close the game down rather than just press home. Not sure if it makes a difference but I remember my playtime on a different game was significantly higher than what I'd actually played.
    Best to be safe than go to bed and wake up with no trial left.
  • EA_Andy
    3150 posts EA Community Manager
    Acidvenus wrote: »
    And don't forget to completely close the game down rather than just press home. Not sure if it makes a difference but I remember my playtime on a different game was significantly higher than what I'd actually played.
    Best to be safe than go to bed and wake up with no trial left.

    You should absolutely shut the game down fully before turning off.

    If you just press home then the timer will carry on and you'll lose out on play time.
  • Yermawfc
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Acidvenus wrote: »
    And don't forget to completely close the game down rather than just press home. Not sure if it makes a difference but I remember my playtime on a different game was significantly higher than what I'd actually played.
    Best to be safe than go to bed and wake up with no trial left.

    You should absolutely shut the game down fully before turning off.

    If you just press home then the timer will carry on and you'll lose out on play time.

    can you confirm please the time it will be available to start playing GMT please
  • xSILENTxSNIPERx
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When will we be able to download the trail on PS4? My internet is slow, the demo was an eighth of the size and took 90 mins.
  • mufcscott__
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    how does the 10 hour work, some countdown timer?

    Yeah as soon as you load the game the countdown will start, and it’s not 10 hours this time it’s only 8
  • Futfanatic
    12571 posts Has That Special Something
    Wisey wrote: »
    Being on PS4 I’ve never looked into the free hours prior to release.

    I saw a post on here saying we can get it on PS4 now....looking into it - disappointing!

    Another thing you’ve gotta subscribe to paying more money!

    As if £50/70/90 for the game isn’t enough...more money making from EA

    If you purchase EA Access first and then the digital version of the game you actually make profit because you get 10% off the game.

    I bought the ultimate edition with ea access, cost me € 4 and saved me € 9 of the game! And 10 hours free early play time. And I am trying NHL 20 out right now too! Great deal.
  • Yermawfc
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    WHAT TIME ?????😂
  • Wisey
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s £4 for one month and you can play quite a few full games for that. A great deal if you take advantage of the other games + you get 10% off a digital copy of the game.

    I’m not an EA worker or even usually up their bhind but this offer isn’t so bad imo


    Can I just pay for 1 month then cancel it?

    It would be solely for Fifa, don’t think I’d use it for other games... demos bore me
  • xSILENTxSNIPERx
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes go to PS4 subscriptions and turn off auto renew. It stays active until it expires one month later.
  • xSILENTxSNIPERx
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can download battlefield 5 but i didnt like it. I got need for speed but havnt tried it yet.
  • Futfanatic
    12571 posts Has That Special Something
    Wisey wrote: »
    It’s £4 for one month and you can play quite a few full games for that. A great deal if you take advantage of the other games + you get 10% off a digital copy of the game.

    I’m not an EA worker or even usually up their bhind but this offer isn’t so bad imo


    Can I just pay for 1 month then cancel it?

    It would be solely for Fifa, don’t think I’d use it for other games... demos bore me

    Yes you can
  • Wisey
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes go to PS4 subscriptions and turn off auto renew. It stays active until it expires one month later.


    Cool so how do I do it, sign up then download Fifa and sign in using my sign in name which will give me the early access....simple as that?
  • xSILENTxSNIPERx
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think the trial becomes available through the ea access app but im hoping we can predownload it.
  • If I joined ea access today do I get 10 hours of Fifa gameplay still ? Does my game download earlier or do I access my Fifa 20 10 hours by going into my app on my os4 I’m unsure how it works ?
  • xSILENTxSNIPERx
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes. You get 10 hours to use starting 19th. Dont forget to turn off auto renew. Unsure when we can download it though.
  • Wisey
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes. You get 10 hours to use starting 19th. Dont forget to turn off auto renew. Unsure when we can download it though.


    Sorry - so when it comes available where do we download it on PS4?

    Is it in PSN, or is there an app thing already downloaded to my PS4 I have to go into?
  • AlexKn92
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Wisey wrote: »
    Yes. You get 10 hours to use starting 19th. Dont forget to turn off auto renew. Unsure when we can download it though.


    Sorry - so when it comes available where do we download it on PS4?

    Is it in PSN, or is there an app thing already downloaded to my PS4 I have to go into?

    Will be available in the EA access hub,which can be downloaded via the store.
This discussion has been closed.