Its way too easy to score inside the box

Dre non-smile
180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited September 12
I like the feel of the game but its just too easy to score no effort just shoot goal , no feeling of reward

Comments

• Ludinator19
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Finding it hard to score.
  • Wi1son73
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    You may change your mind once FUT is up and running mate..
    Didn’t find it that easy playing the beta with other human opponents...

Fifa19 was so frustrating when you got your shots constantly saved within the box by Spider-Man goalies, so this is surely welcomed?
  • Dre non-smile
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    What effort are you talking about ? All you have to do is to press 1 or 2 buttons to shoot just like any other FIFAs.

In 19, finishing was so bad and inconsistent. Tbh EA actually makes it much better this year. I can’t understand why you guys always have something to moan about. Even sunday league players can comfortably bury chances inside the box irl.
    Its way to easy to score in these modern fifas , i preferred fifa 17 in terms of scoring , scoring shouldn't be this easy let ppl learn how to finish , it would feel more rewarding and ppl would actually learn how to finish
  • Dre non-smile
    Wi1son73 wrote: »

Fifa19 was so frustrating when you got your shots constantly saved within the box by Spider-Man goalies, so this is surely welcomed?

I play against humans 90% of the time i don't play FUT
  • Purplejacket
    2395 posts Fans' Favourite

What human? In your house? Lol, what pro player misses inside the box 1 v 1 bro? Its like a 80%+ conversion rate.
  • Wi1son73
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are you playing fifa20 demo? Or are you still playing another fifa?
  • Dre non-smile

What human? In your house? Lol, what pro player misses inside the box 1 v 1 bro? Its like a 80%+ conversion rate.

I've been playing fifa for years , before it was so easy to score , so i know where fifa is coming from , my conversion rate in the box i would say is 90% the game is fun but I like a challenge
  • Dre non-smile
    I said in your house cause its a demo.

Well actually i play with against some really good players , in the country where i live is fifa country they love there football and host a lot of tournaments i have won before but thats back in 09
  • Do you use assisted shooting? If so then don't. Finishing on 19 was terrible, shots in the area always felt like a pass into the gks arms, 20 seems better to me anyway.
  • Dre non-smile
    Yes its the demo I'm playing , i upgrade every year to be honest but 19 was a huge disappointment worst fifa i played since fifa 07 , i parked it and played some shooters , 1st fifa i didn't play like that
  • Dre non-smile
    SRKD90 wrote: »
    Do you use assisted shooting? If so then don't. Finishing on 19 was terrible, shots in the area always felt like a pass into the gks arms, 20 seems better to me anyway.

Well to be honest shooting in the 19 is easy didn't really gave me any problem yes its assisted i use i think fifa should exclude those options to be honest and just have a set setting so ppl learn to play the game how they intend oh yea plus ots easy to beat the keepers near post
  • Boommaametw3
    1816 posts Play-Off Hero
    I like the feel of the game but its just too easy to score no effort just shoot goal , no feeling of reward

The skill gap isn't scoring but breaking the defense and getting the chance in the first place.
    Watch like videos like "All goals at world cup 2010, euros 2008" and so on and you will know that in real life 90% of goals are scored inside the box just in front of the keeper not some BS first time, finesse, tornado shot from 30 yards!!
  • MartinKusev
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Idk which fifas you played, but in every good fifa finishing inside the box 1v1 is the easiest way to score lol. The skill is to break down the def. Try to switch to legendary or good human and see how many chances youll get in the box. 4-5 max in the demo. If they are clear chances you have to score 90% of them. That's how football works
  • Dre non-smile

The skill gap isn't scoring but breaking the defense and getting the chance in the first place.
    Watch like videos like "All goals at world cup 2010, euros 2008" and so on and you will know that in real life 90% of goals are scored inside the box just in front of the keeper not some BS first time, finesse, tornado shot from 30 yards!!

I don't need to watch those videos i follow football and overall yes more goals are scored inside the box but not 90% i would say 80 or 75 % depending on which league your watching but the argument isn't about where you score but how easy you score
  • Dre non-smile
    Idk which fifas you played, but in every good fifa finishing inside the box 1v1 is the easiest way to score lol. The skill is to break down the def. Try to switch to legendary or good human and see how many chances youll get in the box. 4-5 max in the demo. If they are clear chances you have to score 90% of them. That's how football works

Ive been playing fifa since 98 buddy , when there was only world class , and world class was harder than this joke of a legendary what we play now back then you had to know where to place the ball and how much power to use or the keeper would save it everytime not this kick because your using messi nonesense and dont tell me about how football wrks you've seen how much sitters get kicked wide in real football it takes techinque not just pressing shoot sometimes the players have to out smart keepers because they're reading what they want to do
  • Dre non-smile

And a next thing I only play legendary I average 8 - 10 chances a half especially my 1st halves I average 210 passes per match my style of play is a #10 I'm good as centre mid also I use dortmund in the demo I mostly play against chelsea and tottenham
  • Blahblahblah92
    69 posts Park Captain
    edited September 12
    I don't understand how you can say it's so easy to score yet have assists on? Which is it? Personally playing the AI is by far the most boring thing on the planet rather take a **** in my hands and clap than play AI
  • Purplejacket
    2395 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hes playing the demo against AI, post is irrelevant.
  • Rolandinho
    59 posts Park Captain
    Hes playing the demo against AI, post is irrelevant.

This
  • Acidvenus
    55 posts Park Captain
    I don't understand how you can say it's so easy to score yet have assists on? Which is it? Personally playing the AI is by far the most boring thing on the planet rather take a **** in my hands and clap than play AI

Not sure I agree with the boring comment, so long as you play on a difficulty that's challenging for you and then work out what you think is unrealistic and adjust the sliders to fine tune the difficulty.
    Then the tactics can make a huge difference and honestly with the right settings it can feel so challenging and realistic.
    Had one game that stuck in my head after 0-0 first leg, I was 3-0 down in the 2nd leg. Tactics changed, player instructions changed, found my self at 3-3.
    Going through on away goals I fell into the trap of going defensive and held off a barrage of attacks until a silly foul in the box last min and a penalty knocked me out.

But yeah, it's all about the fine tuning. I'm gonna do more UT this year but I still seriously love career mode (yea I know that makes me weird) lol.
  • Rayize
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Agree that scoring inside the box in a clear 1v1 should be fairly simple, when an A.I keeper is amaazing one minute and terrible the next it means close games end up being decided by the A.I keepers.

OP says hes been playing for a long time then he should remember the fifa 09 to fifa 13 period, which are regarded by most as the best years for the series, back then keepers were just bad for everyone in the box. What that ment is online games are won by the person who plays his way through his opponents defence and creates more real chances, rather than the guy who gets lucky with some fluke longshot or his goialkeeper going into superman mode and saving him.

Consistent gk's is what the series needs again, the hard part is playing your way through your opponent and breaking his defence.
  • xSILENTxSNIPERx
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I had six 0-0 in a row on legendary.

• MartinKusev
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dre non-smile, I play fifa since 98 too and its always angle, power bar, positioning, create spaces and defending. This is football video game and you play with best players in the world. They score 1v1s inside the box 80-90% of the time in real life too. If you use silvers they will miss more. In this fifa demo angle is very important and you have to create space for it. You open spaces well, If you beat legendary easily. So idk your fifa style before 2010 but since fifa 2003 till 2016 i had no problem with 1v1 with the right angle. Now days old world class is equal to ultimate.

The problem with the demo is different. Your players stats are changed dynamically during the game. Sometimes they are less responsive and not so accurate with passes, but if you change something in tactics, they are responsive again :smiley: This was the worst problem in fifa 19 and this is the only thing that they can be compared. If this **** is still in the game and something that you cant control decides your game result, i wan't 1v1 in the box to be more consistent... lets say 100%. There have to be balance in video game!
  • Boommaametw3
    1816 posts Play-Off Hero

And a next thing I only play legendary I average 8 - 10 chances a half especially my 1st halves I average 210 passes per match my style of play is a #10 I'm good as centre mid also I use dortmund in the demo I mostly play against chelsea and tottenham

You are a fricking lair. In the demo one half is only 4 minutes in real life.
    You wanna tell us you get 10 chances per half. 210 passes per game against legendary in a 4 minutes per half game. Lair

The demo is slow AF. Plus you play against AI who doesn't abuse anything.
    They don't play drop back 1 depth, they don't move their GK, they don't waste time in useless possesion, they don't shield the ball in the corner flag etc

Long shots, timed finese in general goals outside the box are seriously nerfed. I already mastered the timed finishing and they barely make a difference. Better off not using it at all in the box.
    In a fut champions game against a decent player who is abusing things, you might get 4/5 chances at best which you must goals 2 or 3 of those 5 chances to win the game.

You sound like gold 3 fut player at best. The way this game is slow if i lead 2-0 i would play 5-4-1 with possesion style and just pass around and waste time. You will barely get the ball back unless DDA kicks and you would get at best 2 chances if i slip up.
    That's how the game suppose to be. The skill gap should be beating the defense,scoring should be easy. Fifa 19 was an embarrassment, i sometimes run back from 1v1 with keeper to edge of box just to finese the ball because people moved their keppers like Spiderman in 1v1. Thank God Gk movement was nerfed too.
  • Mutu10gol
    2477 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    What effort are you talking about ? All you have to do is to press 1 or 2 buttons to shoot just like any other FIFAs.

In 19, finishing was so bad and inconsistent. Tbh EA actually makes it much better this year. I can’t understand why you guys always have something to moan about. Even sunday league players can comfortably bury chances inside the box irl.

exactly
  • Orison
    47798 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Yes its the demo I'm playing , i upgrade every year to be honest but 19 was a huge disappointment worst fifa i played since fifa 07 , i parked it and played some shooters , 1st fifa i didn't play like that

How is fifa 19 the worst fifa you ever played? Should have been your favourite year with shooting inside the box being very inconsistent and people just first time shooting from 20-30m.

Finishing inside the box should be easy and the best way to score. The lack of this simple principle is what broke fifa 19.
  • Where did Dre non-smile go? I was really enjoying him telling us how good he is at FIFA.
  • Dre non-smile
    Dre non-smile, I play fifa since 98 too and its always angle, power bar, positioning, create spaces and defending. This is football video game and you play with best players in the world. They score 1v1s inside the box 80-90% of the time in real life too. If you use silvers they will miss more. In this fifa demo angle is very important and you have to create space for it. You open spaces well, If you beat legendary easily. So idk your fifa style before 2010 but since fifa 2003 till 2016 i had no problem with 1v1 with the right angle. Now days old world class is equal to ultimate.

The problem with the demo is different. Your players stats are changed dynamically during the game. Sometimes they are less responsive and not so accurate with passes, but if you change something in tactics, they are responsive again :smiley: This was the worst problem in fifa 19 and this is the only thing that they can be compared. If this **** is still in the game and something that you cant control decides your game result, i wan't 1v1 in the box to be more consistent... lets say 100%. There have to be balance in video game!

In these fifas you dont need to make an angle to score , most stuff you said were spot on but im not talking about where the goals score from I'm just saying its to easy and require less thinking to score , plus in real life conversion rate in the box is like 45 % unless the striker is very clinical its a 60% chance