Your match is under review in PC

hawky028
33 posts Last Pick at the Park
Since the beginning of Fifa 19 till today in Division Rival i am facing this kind of message: 1.you lost connection to your oponent....
2. Your match is under review.... (At least one per day)
At the end i get a loss and -20 in skill and these things happen if im winning by 3-1/4-2 etc.
Is this a glitch or is it Cheating in PC?
Most of these things happen in DRAFT ONLINE when you begin(after kick off) your match and get those messages and then get a losss. Thats why i stopped playing Draft
If i have connection problem EA would take me out of FUT Menu and ask me to sign in again . So its not my connection i think.

Comments

• hawky028
    any1 having this issue till now?
  • greif44
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had a couple in WL during this year, typically that resulted in a loss after. Never had it in Rivals or Draft tho
    People on consoles experience that too, so I'm not sure if that's cheating related
  • Springveldt
    4515 posts National Call-Up
    greif44 wrote: »
    Had a couple in WL during this year, typically that resulted in a loss after. Never had it in Rivals or Draft tho
    People on consoles experience that too, so I'm not sure if that's cheating related
    Well, he's either got the worse connection in the world or he's playing cheaters. Since it's PC and he says it mostly happens in Draft I know which one I would bet on.
  • greif44
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    greif44 wrote: »
    Well, he's either got the worse connection in the world or he's playing cheaters. Since it's PC and he says it mostly happens in Draft I know which one I would bet on.

I'm on PC too and played Draft a lot this year. Haven't seen that. There was a couple of disconnects in Draft but without "under review" and without a loss so I was able to continue.
    "Problem" with cheaters on PC is too exaggerated.
  • Whitebeard
    3371 posts National Call-Up
    That issue has been on PC for ages. Why, dunno. Personally, whenever I came up against a cheater, I'd either get a win, if they scored an OG, or a draw. Never a loss. Are you possibly using windowed mode? I know that had an effect.
  • Vix14
    424 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've received the same message once or twice while I was winning in every WL I played

It took counted as a game played and didn't give me a win everytime.

It happened once in rivals, I guess. But didn't give me any loss or deducted any skill points.
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 14
    I think it’s your internet provider switching lines on the DHCP. They rent out every 10 days or so.( to keep cost down) So it looks like your jumping IP address.
  • hawky028
    I think it’s your internet provider switching lines on the DHCP. They rent out every 10 days or so.( to keep cost down) So it looks like your jumping IP address.

if its my ISP then i would be taken out of FUT mode and ask to reconnect to ea server. Thats not the case
  • hawky028
    Whitebeard wrote: »
    That issue has been on PC for ages. Why, dunno. Personally, whenever I came up against a cheater, I'd either get a win, if they scored an OG, or a draw. Never a loss. Are you possibly using windowed mode? I know that had an effect.

yes im using windowed mode...does it affect the game or disconnection?
  • Whitebeard
    3371 posts National Call-Up
    hawky028 wrote: »
    Whitebeard wrote: »

yes im using windowed mode...does it affect the game or disconnection?

I know it used to. Try using full mode, it might help. I know it's not an optimal solution, but as far as I know, there isn't any other fix.
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    hawky028 wrote: »

if its my ISP then i would be taken out of FUT mode and ask to reconnect to ea server. Thats not the case
    If it’s not that mate, have you tried turning of your sharing data in the privacy section?