Anyone else accidentally start a rainbow flick, like all the time?

purcvl
62 posts Park Captain
Why does this happen? How do I stop it cause I swear I never try to do it.

Comments

• Jimmyfifa11
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    YES!!!!

And I have no idea....
  • purcvl
    62 posts Park Captain
    It's nice to know I don't suffer alone. We will get through this, I promise you, brother, @Jimmyfifa11
  • Gnomenclature
    2689 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do you mean when you unintentionally kick the ball behind you? That's just a failed skill move...
  • purcvl
    62 posts Park Captain
    Yeah I keep accidentally doing the skill move when I'm not trying anything like it.
  • Adrian095
    33941 posts National Team Captain
    I do a lot now and score quite often on the volley lol
  • RadioShaq
    14902 posts Moderator
    What is the button combo to do it?
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    The proper way to do it is <- -> -> (while running -> direction). But if you spam right stick to an empty direction the player does some random fancy skills, which includes rainbow combo
  • dazco
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    never
  • Wi1son73
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    I always laugh at these people!! I’m like what noob! Learn to play proper! What a fail...
    Then two mins later I do it... then followed by a fake shot which gets booted into to row z..
    Then I’m like whaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣 OMG I’m playing like a noob
  • PelzyWelzy
    9332 posts League Winner
    Pahahaha... yeah man, it’s all part and parcel of me being **** at the game and having to rely on spamming the skill stick and praying :joy:
  • Staxdoobie
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I tend to do this right at kick-off, when I'm trying to flex on my opponent with an ill-advised skill show.

"Right, just watch this then, this is what you're up against! Oh..."

• greif44
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 12
    Happens when you want to do la croqueta but the stick is pressed towards wrong direction. Might be something wrong with the gamepad.
  • purcvl
    62 posts Park Captain
    greif44 wrote: »
    Happens when you want to do la croqueta but the stick is pressed towards wrong direction. Might be something wrong with the gamepad.

Word, I'll look into this. Brother @grief44, thank you
  • Vix14
    424 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It happens when I try to do the heel to heel flick but I do the opposite combo and a failed rainbow happens.
  • purcvl
    62 posts Park Captain
    Vix14 wrote: »
    It happens when I try to do the heel to heel flick but I do the opposite combo and a failed rainbow happens.

Brother @Vix14, I feel your pain
  • PirateW
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep, it's frustrating, especially when you're in a good position and lose possession from it, probably with your opponent laughing at you for failing it (when you never meant to try it anyway).

Would be nice to be able to disable/uncheck skill moves you never want to perform, or at least make it so you have to perform them perfectly in the arena to unlock them like you used to have to in Be A Pro mode years ago.
  • Vix14
    424 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PirateW wrote: »

Would be nice to be able to disable/uncheck skill moves you never want to perform

I like it.
  • TheTataGuy
    991 posts Professional
    No? How do you even do a skill accidentally? Unless you're just random flicking the skill stick...
  • purcvl
    62 posts Park Captain
    PirateW wrote: »
    Yep, it's frustrating, especially when you're in a good position and lose possession from it, probably with your opponent laughing at you for failing it (when you never meant to try it anyway).

Would be nice to be able to disable/uncheck skill moves you never want to perform, or at least make it so you have to perform them perfectly in the arena to unlock them like you used to have to in Be A Pro mode years ago.

Brother @PirateW recalls the great days off the past. I member that brother, thank you
  • purcvl
    62 posts Park Captain

Brother @PirateW recalls the great days of the past. I member that too brother, thank you
  • purcvl
    62 posts Park Captain
  • purcvl
    62 posts Park Captain
    Brother @thetataguy, we are proclaiming frustrations not tossing accusations. Join us brother
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    No? How do you even do a skill accidentally? Unless you're just random flicking the skill stick...

Brother @thetataguy, we are proclaiming frustrations not tossing accusations. Join us brother