Ratings and stats are ridiculous

Rolandinho
59 posts Park Captain
edited September 12
Lewandowski got downgraded although scored ~ 40 goals, has same finishing (88) as 85 rated Higuain.

Fabinho no upgrade, Firmino no upgrade.

James Rodrigues suddenly lost a leg while Vidal suddenly got pace back, which he lost last season.

Kroos is going back to 45 pace again (-22), which he had in Fifa 15 I belive.

How is Neymar still 92 rated, and again Lewa got downgraded?

Sterlings shooting is still too low.

Milinkovic-Savic, awarded as best Serie-A midfield player, no upgrade.

🙄
Post edited by EA_Andy on

Comments

• bartsch88
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Perisic, same amount of goals and assists as previous season, gets downgraded -2. Coutinho -2 as well, and Lewandowski as you mentioned went down. Yet Müller stays 86 lol

Even Alphonso Davies stays 72, when he should at least be 75 (I was expecting him to be 77) and Pavard is downgraded to 79! World Cup winner, still starts for France and transfered to Bayern? Who cares! -2 for you!
  • Rolandinho
    59 posts Park Captain
    bartsch88 wrote: »
    Perisic, same amount of goals and assists as previous season, gets downgraded -2. Coutinho -2 as well, and Lewandowski as you mentioned went down. Yet Müller stays 86 lol

Even Alphonso Davies stays 72, when he should at least be 75 (I was expecting him to be 77) and Pavard is downgraded to 79! World Cup winner, still starts for France and transfered to Bayern? Who cares! -2 for you!

As a bayern fan, who watched nearly all games, I have no idea how Muller stayed on his 86 rating.
  • Splayer23
    345 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Come on boys , haven't you guys realized that EA don't know how to rate players ? Its always been stupidity after stupidity... btw in case you guys haven't noticed , EA only has a hard on for premiere league players! Thats why they have the paciest cheap op players compared to all the other leagues 🤷‍♂️. Come on guys i thought you guys knew this by now 🤣🤣
  • Eesa24
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Auba got no upgrade yet jointly won the golden boot, Lala had an amazing season yet rating is poor. Guendouzi is 75 rated which laughable. Mendy from Real should be far higher.

Think for a comany that is meant to be the face of the sports industry in gaming they are awful at reviewing and understanding the game.
  • KRANG00
    1712 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's been pretty clear for a long time they have no idea about football and don't watch it.

If they found a "soccer" ball in the office they would all be scared and call someone in to kill it
  • ColeWorld
    9913 posts Has That Special Something
    Leckie is better than Dilrosun according to EA. Lol