FIFA20 Plans

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    6912 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 12
    Noo wrote: »
    Try and get to 100k on the first day from loyalty packs +sbcs with no FP spent day 1or all year, then try and get to 8mill between Toty and end of February by trading , it won't be easy but it will definitely be doable. First WL I might play If I feel I am good at the game and will get atleast Gold 1 playing all 30 or Gold 2 without playing all games, but if not I won't bother playing , I will play rivals first few weeks then sell my team when the first WL is about to start, make a cheaper team (around 30k -40k or so) and then use my coins to trade , I also won't do any Sbcs that cost me 100k+ before I have a massive amount of coins (atleast 4+mill).
    I am hoping to be able buy Toty Messi or Mbappe this year within a few weeks of release and then just enjoy them for most of the game without buying and selling teams too much and loosing a lot of tax.

How do you plan to get 100k from loyalty packs and sbc's on day one?

Genuine question as I don't know how it's possible. (without crazy pack luck)

If you spent a lot of time doing sbcs day 1 is doable, I will probably make my team day 2but it won't make much difference. Loyalty packs should get me about 20k if I don't get anything decent, all the basic getting started sbcs are easy to do and dirt cheap so should make maybe another 10-15k. Then do the best one out of the advanced sbcs which usually cost about 40k and give you around 130k worth of packs, with most players going for a decent amount you should make atleast 15-25k giving you about 50k-60k so far. Then do the 4or 5 of the best value league Sbc squads and after all that it will be a joke if you don't have atleast 80k you could easily have a lot more than 100k but 100k is a good estimate. Now I think about it I won't do all that first day as cba for that , but after 2 days I will have done it and got chance to play abit with the crappy starter squad they give you offline to do some objectives and play abit of Volta and then I will make my first team.
    If the advanced sbcs aren't worth doing as they are either super complex with no videos up or just expensive, then I will do extra league squads, if all the sbcs aren't too profitable which I doubt I will just make a cheap team and hope unlimited Ea access glitch + coin boosts are a thing.

I'm not saying it's impossible but it seems like this relies on a large degree of luck to work.

Loyalty packs last year were 2 x gold packs and 4 x player packs. Without getting lucky that's <10k.

League and Nations SBC's, again require some luck to make a profit and you will need to spend most (if not all) of your loyalty pack coins on completing them.

Without some great luck at this stage I doubt you would be able to complete the advanced without playing games to get coins.

And at the start of the year there won't be any league SBC's released for profitable teams.

There's definitely potential for profit in this plan but 100k must be a bit of a streach surely? Or am I being too pesemistic?

Cards on the table I'lll probably try doing the same tactics, but I'm buying fifa points to get 20-30k to help start me off.

Last year my first squad cost around 110k with mediocre pack luck and I did the same things, plus a few offline games with coin boosts on so I am confident I will atleast have 60k-70k with the worst possible luck. I remember buying Varane for like 70k for my first ever team and he was 200k a few weeks later. League and nations require 0 luck to make profit, do it for cheap and with the packs you get no matter what **** you get you will make atleast 10-15k with the average profit being 20-30k.
  • Scutch
    10526 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    36k FP which should do me for the year. 240 packs.

Going to keep everything early on after the advice from streamers and on here. Sell when full game goes live. Obviously kits and badges and other consumables can be sold/discarded.

And then you look on twitter and see that you should sell and re-buy about 3x instead of holding cards :trollface:

:s
  • Scutch
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    There are actually people giving hundreds to those moneygrabbing f***s??!!!

I've got 4x £50 voucher codes as gifts. The only game I'll use money on is Fifa, so it's a waste otherwise.

Actually, it's a waste either way.
  • RBailss
    11851 posts Has That Special Something

I've got 4x £50 voucher codes as gifts. The only game I'll use money on is Fifa, so it's a waste otherwise.

You shouldn't have to justify yourself, everyone can spend their own money how they want.
  • Joestoe
    4708 posts National Call-Up
    Loving the moral superior people who think they're incredibly smart by not buying FP.
  • Scutch
    edited September 12
    RBailss wrote: »

You shouldn't have to justify yourself, everyone can spend their own money how they want.

Not really justifying, but I get your point mate. I spent WAY too much on FP last year, must have been over £1k. I could say I don't smoke or drink or do drugs, because I don't, but I have a 4.0 V8 car which drinks a lot of fuel and 2 kids too. So I could really have spent that more wisely... :/
  • KingLionel10
    15010 posts World Class

Bang on. Although I should spend mine on fifa points instead of what I do :D
  • RBailss
    11851 posts Has That Special Something

Not really justifying, but I get your point mate. I spent WAY too much on FP last year, must have been over £1k. I could say I don't smoke or drink or do drugs, because I don't, but I have a 4.0 V8 car which drinks a lot of fuel and 2 kids too. So I could really have spent that more wisely... :/

If you can afford it, then why not!

Bang on. Although I should spend mine on fifa points instead of what I do :D

Hahahaha, that is true pal.
  • Noo
    1028 posts Professional
    Try and get to 100k on the first day from loyalty packs +sbcs with no FP spent day 1or all year, then try and get to 8mill between Toty and end of February by trading , it won't be easy but it will definitely be doable. First WL I might play If I feel I am good at the game and will get atleast Gold 1 playing all 30 or Gold 2 without playing all games, but if not I won't bother playing , I will play rivals first few weeks then sell my team when the first WL is about to start, make a cheaper team (around 30k -40k or so) and then use my coins to trade , I also won't do any Sbcs that cost me 100k+ before I have a massive amount of coins (atleast 4+mill).
    I am hoping to be able buy Toty Messi or Mbappe this year within a few weeks of release and then just enjoy them for most of the game without buying and selling teams too much and loosing a lot of tax.

If you spent a lot of time doing sbcs day 1 is doable, I will probably make my team day 2but it won't make much difference. Loyalty packs should get me about 20k if I don't get anything decent, all the basic getting started sbcs are easy to do and dirt cheap so should make maybe another 10-15k. Then do the best one out of the advanced sbcs which usually cost about 40k and give you around 130k worth of packs, with most players going for a decent amount you should make atleast 15-25k giving you about 50k-60k so far. Then do the 4or 5 of the best value league Sbc squads and after all that it will be a joke if you don't have atleast 80k you could easily have a lot more than 100k but 100k is a good estimate. Now I think about it I won't do all that first day as cba for that , but after 2 days I will have done it and got chance to play abit with the crappy starter squad they give you offline to do some objectives and play abit of Volta and then I will make my first team.
    If the advanced sbcs aren't worth doing as they are either super complex with no videos up or just expensive, then I will do extra league squads, if all the sbcs aren't too profitable which I doubt I will just make a cheap team and hope unlimited Ea access glitch + coin boosts are a thing.

I'm not saying it's impossible but it seems like this relies on a large degree of luck to work.

Loyalty packs last year were 2 x gold packs and 4 x player packs. Without getting lucky that's <10k.

League and Nations SBC's, again require some luck to make a profit and you will need to spend most (if not all) of your loyalty pack coins on completing them.

Without some great luck at this stage I doubt you would be able to complete the advanced without playing games to get coins.

And at the start of the year there won't be any league SBC's released for profitable teams.

There's definitely potential for profit in this plan but 100k must be a bit of a streach surely? Or am I being too pesemistic?

Cards on the table I'lll probably try doing the same tactics, but I'm buying fifa points to get 20-30k to help start me off.

Last year my first squad cost around 110k with mediocre pack luck and I did the same things, plus a few offline games with coin boosts on so I am confident I will atleast have 60k-70k with the worst possible luck. I remember buying Varane for like 70k for my first ever team and he was 200k a few weeks later. League and nations require 0 luck to make profit, do it for cheap and with the packs you get no matter what **** you get you will make atleast 10-15k with the average profit being 20-30k.

Now things are getting more reasonable.

So from starters is closer to 10k.

And from SBC's it's 20-30k profit.

That makes 30-40k right?
  • Finesse_4days

That makes 30-40k right?

ill do more than 1 sbc and that is the bare minimum amount , all it takes is a rashford or a Walker and that is an extra 30k never mind sonething better. so 70k should be the bare min after a few hours doing sbcs, while Iam doing them I will buy a couple of the players I need on bid to make extra coins.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8241 posts League Winner
    Eoind wrote: »
    200-250k FP

Spam packs, save like 12k-24k for draft only

That’s 4.1 million if you get an average of 2.5k per pack (though you are bound to get way more)
    Hopefully even more cause of draft
  • Noo
    1028 posts Professional

That makes 30-40k right?

ill do more than 1 sbc and that is the bare minimum amount , all it takes is a rashford or a Walker and that is an extra 30k never mind sonething better. so 70k should be the bare min after a few hours doing sbcs, while Iam doing them I will buy a couple of the players I need on bid to make extra coins.

Which SBC's? Going off last years SBC's a lucky pull like a rashford/walker would be needed to get that 70k figure. By no means likely.

I thought you were factoring all the basic SBC's are a couple of the advanced to get that 20-30k profit.

Based on last year you are massively over estimating your profit or including very good luck in your predictions.

Most people will end up with closer to 30-40k.
  • RealM
    5317 posts Big Money Move
    Hope they do what they did last year and forget about the daily gifts. Last year they had some decent rewards on, then they realized and switched it off before bringing it back out with the 250 coin boost or the bronze 4 pack.
  • Finesse_4days
    edited September 12

That makes 30-40k right?

Which SBC's? Going off last years SBC's a lucky pull like a rashford/walker would be needed to get that 70k figure. By no means likely.

I thought you were factoring all the basic SBC's are a couple of the advanced to get that 20-30k profit.

Based on last year you are massively over estimating your profit or including very good luck in your predictions.

Most people will end up with closer to 30-40k.

advanced sbcs usually give you about 130k worth of packs I would expect to make around 25k per sbc set so 2 lots would give you 50k profit plus all the other crap you should be on atleast 70k. It would be possible to get absymal packs and only make 10k on each but that is just bad luck rather than the average.In that case if I only had around 50k I would have to either make a worse team ,trade abit or play draft. At the start players like Akanji will be 8k and Zaha 10k those sort of **** add up and will make you coins as you ahould get the odd player like that.
  • Paciga45
    3546 posts National Call-Up

Going to keep everything early on after the advice from streamers and on here. Sell when full game goes live. Obviously kits and badges and other consumables can be sold/discarded.

Not good advice. You will miss out on the rapid inflation at the start by taking smaller profits right away
  • Scutch
    edited September 12
    Paciga45 wrote: »

Not good advice. You will miss out on the rapid inflation at the start by taking smaller profits right away

So sell straight away? Last year prices were rose daily for the first week and then dropped when the full game was released. They then rose again for a few weeks before starting to drop.
  • realhokies
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Takes a while for the high-end meta cards to reach their true value. Sell the 75-80 rated card when the game first comes out I'd imagine as people will be team building with lower rated gold cards.
  • chaser2k15
    13394 posts Has That Special Something
    Garrincha is my aim this year. Rtg all the way.
  • Jfo88
    22599 posts Club Captain
    My aim is to not play
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20478 posts Club Captain
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    My aim is to not play

Hi Justin
  • ccooaattssyy
    7046 posts Big Money Move
    I actually don't know - kinda planning to go no FPs this year, but I enjoy opening packs tbf :#

I have very few vices in life.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20478 posts Club Captain
    I actually don't know - kinda planning to go no FPs this year, but I enjoy opening packs tbf :#

Team No Money Spent fam
  • ccooaattssyy
    7046 posts Big Money Move

Team No Money Spent fam

Yeah true, it is just those early days that the coin injection feels good man.
  • xHerdie
    4003 posts National Call-Up
    Think I’m gonna do 12k fifa points and go from there. Don’t even want to do that much but won’t have much time this year to play/trade so gotta get started somehow
  • WFCBagnall
    69618 posts Moderator
    edited September 12
    My aim is to not play

I'll look forward to your fourth different team around Pulisic by the 30th September then.
  • realhokies
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    My aim is to not play

I'll look forward to your fourth different team around Pulisic by the 30th September then.

Don't forget Casemiro!
  • WFCBagnall
    69618 posts Moderator
    realhokies wrote: »
    My aim is to not play

Don't forget Casemiro!

And Yedlin
  • Paciga45
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    My aim is to not play

Go back to that disgusting Madden franchise
  • Carswell
    8206 posts League Winner
    My aim is to not play

Can’t stand when people keep building the same team over and over
  • Milanista28
    1146 posts Professional
    12k 1st up, Should pack an icon with that hopefully a big one, that will set me up for a while.