Same pile of S

Navraat
3174 posts National Call-Up
edited September 11
Just browsed r/FIFA

Already seen clips of goalkeepers having invisible extra arms and broken gameplay after just one day of Demo



Ahahahahaha


Comments

  • BGAlum
    979 posts Professional
    Yep, they have yet to figure it out and fix it. Seems like they focused on many of the new features while ignoring those items that are still broken.
  • Ghotti
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 11
    BGAlum wrote: »
    Yep, they have yet to figure it out and fix it. Seems like they focused on many of the new features while ignoring those items that are still broken.
    New features like? Free kick or penalties?
  • BGAlum
    979 posts Professional
    edited September 11
    Ghotti wrote: »
    BGAlum wrote: »
    Yep, they have yet to figure it out and fix it. Seems like they focused on many of the new features while ignoring those items that are still broken.
    New features like? Free kick or penalties?

    No, Volta...
    And then tweaking the features that were only liked by 1/2 the crowd last year, such as timed shooting.

    I still do not plan on buying. Trying to convince my son not to buy it either and save his money... but he wants to try Volta mode. We will see if he saves enough to buy it or not used.
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    BGAlum wrote: »
    Ghotti wrote: »
    BGAlum wrote: »
    Yep, they have yet to figure it out and fix it. Seems like they focused on many of the new features while ignoring those items that are still broken.
    New features like? Free kick or penalties?

    No, Volta...
    And then tweaking the features that were only liked by 1/2 the crowd last year, such as timed shooting.

    I still do not plan on buying. Trying to convince my son not to buy it either and save his money... but he wants to try Volta mode. We will see if he saves enough to buy it or not used.

    Buy physical copy from Amazon, they have 30 day return which is plenty to test the game
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    The demo is great, what are you on about son?
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    The demo is great, what are you on about son?

    🤦‍♀️
  • selb
    6399 posts Big Money Move
    The demo is great, what are you on about son?

    Tbf the demo is pretty good. I know the game will be different come launch, I'm just hoping it wont be too different.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    selb wrote: »
    The demo is great, what are you on about son?

    Tbf the demo is pretty good. I know the game will be different come launch, I'm just hoping it wont be too different.

    Yeah, it'll be faster for sure. But based off what i've seen thus far and EA being EA, they've nailed it when it comes to gameplay.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was never going to buy 20 but i played the demo for 1/2 a game then i switched off. It's totally pointless as no matter what the game is like it will be destroyed by delay and inconsistent gameplay. Plus the added dark arts of EA.
  • the_pack_king
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm actually really enjoying the demo after giving up on fifa 19 at Xmas due to hating the game and imo one of the worst fifas of all time.

    I enjoyed 18 (even thought it was nowhere near perfect) 19 was a disaster for me.

    Gameplay wise I'm really enjoying fifa 20 however the icon delay could ruin it for me.
  • Revolve2099
    70 posts Park Captain
    I'm really enjoying 20. It seems to reward you for playing football. Playing on Legendary and I'm enjoying it. A couple of things need to be fixed. Passing, Tackling seems to be more rewarding.
  • rebe
    75 posts Park Captain
    I'm actually really enjoying the demo after giving up on fifa 19 at Xmas due to hating the game and imo one of the worst fifas of all time.

    I enjoyed 18 (even thought it was nowhere near perfect) 19 was a disaster for me.

    Gameplay wise I'm really enjoying fifa 20 however the icon delay could ruin it for me.

    why would the icon delay ruin it for you, it won't last 4 months or so and barely anyone can afford prime icons after 2 months anyway
  • Zambo9
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    I'm really enjoying 20. It seems to reward you for playing football. Playing on Legendary and I'm enjoying it. A couple of things need to be fixed. Passing, Tackling seems to be more rewarding.

    Never trust the demo man
  • BGAlum
    979 posts Professional
    Navraat wrote: »
    BGAlum wrote: »
    Ghotti wrote: »
    BGAlum wrote: »
    Yep, they have yet to figure it out and fix it. Seems like they focused on many of the new features while ignoring those items that are still broken.
    New features like? Free kick or penalties?

    No, Volta...
    And then tweaking the features that were only liked by 1/2 the crowd last year, such as timed shooting.

    I still do not plan on buying. Trying to convince my son not to buy it either and save his money... but he wants to try Volta mode. We will see if he saves enough to buy it or not used.

    Buy physical copy from Amazon, they have 30 day return which is plenty to test the game

    Amazon, at least last time charges a fee for restocking on games that are returned, which is nearly as much as the game, so not worth it.
  • Revolve2099
    70 posts Park Captain
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    I'm really enjoying 20. It seems to reward you for playing football. Playing on Legendary and I'm enjoying it. A couple of things need to be fixed. Passing, Tackling seems to be more rewarding.

    Never trust the demo man

    100% true. The demo is just used to hype the consumer base. When you buy the full game its a total pile of ****. Knowing EA, Fifa 20 could be worse than 19.
Sign In or Register to comment.