Friendly reminder to the community..

Rolandinho
58 posts Park Captain
If you are not sure about FIFA 20 and being criticizing FIFA 19 like me, wait for final release, first Weekend League or even for the first patch.

If the game will be delayed during WL ,you will know.
If the first patch will change the game drastically, you will know.

If you pre-ordered, well..

Comments

• FCBlunt
    1965 posts Fans' Favourite
    Word up
  • Mc_chigby
    652 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rolandinho wrote: »
    If you are not sure about FIFA 20 and being criticizing FIFA 19 like me, wait for final release, first Weekend League or even for the first patch.

Fellow mention to community. Give the game time as well. Dont make demands until you've played for atleast a couple of weeks
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    Cool story
  • Pooter
    1284 posts Professional
    I don’t understand why people start venting their spleen on these forums about the demo, they were even doing this with the closed beta as if it were the completed game and they somehow bought it

I’ve had no problems with the demo so far, but only played two games, so can’t really give a full assessment yet
  • I'm not buying it this year. Ive gone.back to 17 and no i couldn't care less for fut or online play
  • nicitel32
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    Master110 wrote: »
    I'm not buying it this year. Ive gone.back to 17 and no i couldn't care less for fut or online play

good for you, but who cares ?
  • Rolandinho
    58 posts Park Captain
    Mc_chigby wrote: »

Fellow mention to community. Give the game time as well. Dont make demands until you've played for atleast a couple of weeks

Exactly, every year the same story, people being hyped after playing the demo (including me) just to realise, that the final game is not like the demo.
  • WryLucky
    1566 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm just not going to get it. EA don't deserve a dime.
  • Mc_chigby
    652 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mc_chigby wrote: »

Exactly, every year the same story, people being hyped after playing the demo (including me) just to realise, that the final game is not like the demo.

I meant more even if the game is not like the demo or different than your used to, give it time before judging. 2 or 3 days is not enough
  • Pooter
    1284 posts Professional
    WryLucky wrote: »

Why even bother telling us that. If at the end of the day, I won't get it, you won't hear from me on this forums ever again.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pooter wrote: »

Why even bother telling us that. If at the end of the day, I won't get it, you won't hear from me on this forums ever again.

Some of us not buying 20 are so bitter from fifa 19, 18 and 17 we want to hang around a little longer just to vent and remind people how bad this game is, was and will be.
  • Acidvenus
    55 posts Park Captain

Some of us not buying 20 are so bitter from fifa 19, 18 and 17 we want to hang around a little longer just to vent and remind people how bad this game is, was and will be.

Ok random stranger, I won't buy FIFA 20 now. I'm so inspired by your post that I'm gonna take it a step further than your FIFA 17 plan and I'm going to dig out my dusty old console and blast out FIFA France 98 this season. Gotta love the 8 directional runs.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    Acidvenus wrote: »

Ok random stranger, I won't buy FIFA 20 now. I'm so inspired by your post that I'm gonna take it a step further than your FIFA 17 plan and I'm going to dig out my dusty old console and blast out FIFA France 98 this season. Gotta love the 8 directional runs.

What is my fifa 17 plan? I make no mention of any plan. You misread my post and based your whole reply on your own confusion.
  • JWNYsg
    693 posts An Exciting Prospect
    when's the first official WL?
  • Dre non-smile
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm not buying it this year. Ive gone.back to 17 and no i couldn't care less for fut or online play

Fifa 17 is the best next gen fifa , game play is solid and it isn't just shoot = goal like the last 3 fifas
  • Eesa24
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Anyone who has played previous Fifas will know that it doesnt nagter what the game is like on release they will patch it and it will become a different game.

Fifa 15 was perfect out the box, fast and direct football much like Barcelona play and soon as they patched it it slowed down and became less fun to play but catered to the people who were moaning about it being fast.
  • Dre non-smile
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Eesa24 wrote: »
    Anyone who has played previous Fifas will know that it doesnt nagter what the game is like on release they will patch it and it will become a different game.

Fifa 15 was perfect out the box, fast and direct football much like Barcelona play and soon as they patched it it slowed down and became less fun to play but catered to the people who were moaning about it being fast.

Smh dude barca doesn't play direct nor fast football , and fifa 16 was the perfect fifa before patch
  • Eesa24
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park

Smh dude barca doesn't play direct nor fast football , and fifa 16 was the perfect fifa before patch

I was r

I was referring to it being fast and direct as in their attacking football, Fifa back then was very fluid back then.

Not sure if it was Fifa 15 or Fifa16 it was the one with Bales ST TOTW that everyone struggled to buy as he was priced so low and half the forum were trying to snipe him.
  • selb
    6372 posts Big Money Move

Fifa 17 is the best next gen fifa , game play is solid and it isn't just shoot = goal like the last 3 fifas

The last 3 FIFA games? You mean 19, 18 and 17 coz they are, at this time, the last 3 FIFA games
  • Pooter
    1284 posts Professional

Whatever, but I don't want to see. I'm going to make my own mind up in the next couple of day or next week at most