• Claret_n_blue_blood
    14247 posts Has That Special Something
    Where do you download the game from?

When u preorder it

On PS4?

Xbox for me
  • xSILENTxSNIPERx
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Oh right maybe thats why, how about you Tboon?
  • Tboon wrote: »
    Strange that for some people the game is already downloaded and other people got a timer which says 24th.

On Xbox you can pre-download games about 2-3 weeks before release, on PS4 it's only 2-3 days I believe
  • xSILENTxSNIPERx
    Oh right, thanks. That explains it. I hope it is available to download through EA Access prior to the 19th.
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 11
    Can we download it before hand? My internet is quite slow. Took 90 mins for the demo to download.
    Not sure if mentioned on thread, but I’m sure it pre downloads on the 13th so u can play 19th
    I’ve just checked on origin access. It does pre load on the 13th
  • xSILENTxSNIPERx
    Can we download it before hand? My internet is quite slow. Took 90 mins for the demo to download.
    Not sure if mentioned on thread, but I’m sure it pre downloads on the 13th so u can play 19th

Oh thats great. Thanks 👍 that on PS4?
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect

Oh thats great. Thanks 👍 that on PS4?
    I’m not sure about access on PS4. I’m on PC now.
    If it acts the same click on your pre order and it will tell u time etc it starts pre load. On mine it says 6pm 13th mate
  • xSILENTxSNIPERx
    Says 22nd with the Ultimate Edition. And nothing on EA Access PS4 app yet.
  • Tboon
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh right maybe thats why, how about you Tboon?

Also PS4 :)
  • Tboon
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's the first time there is EA Acces for Fifa on ps4. If the pre download starts at 22th September, than we have to download an other version from EA Acces. So we have to download the game twice... doesn't sound very logical :o
  • AlexKn92
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Tboon wrote: »
    It's the first time there is EA Acces for Fifa on ps4. If the pre download starts at 22th September, than we have to download an other version from EA Acces. So we have to download the game twice... doesn't sound very logical :o

I got Madden 20 with EA Access,there were 2 Downloads,so I am very sure for FIFA it will be the same.
  • Designer
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think EA has to come clear on this EA Access cause it's new to PS4 owners. It would be highly convenient if you could download the entire game maybe from this Friday so it's ready before 19th while signed up to Access. I mean R* allowed PS4 owners to download RDR2 1week+ before it's release date. Goes to show the power lies with the dev and not Sony. So yea @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna it'd be great if it's done for PS4. I don't think the logic behind XONE getting to download 2 weeks before release yet PS4 users can't is reasonable.
  • Ben_W
    72 posts Park Captain
    when will the 10 hour trial be available if u haven’t pre-ordered?
  • Designer
    AlexKn92 wrote: »

I got Madden 20 with EA Access,there were 2 Downloads,so I am very sure for FIFA it will be the same.

Wait, I don't get this. You mean you downloaded the entire game twice? If so I don't think we should bother with this EA Access then.
  • Tboon wrote: »

I don't think so as you're just playing the full game.
  • AlexKn92
    Designer wrote: »

Wait, I don't get this. You mean you downloaded the entire game twice? If so I don't think we should bother with this EA Access then.
    If i remember it right,the download size of the EA Access version was much smaller than the full game download,
    so you just download the entire game with the full release.

• AlexKn92
    Ben_W wrote: »
    when will the 10 hour trial be available if u haven’t pre-ordered?
    Does not matter if you preorder or not,the release will be at 19.09.

• Designer
    edited September 11

If i remember it right,the download size of the EA Access version was much smaller than the full game download,

Does that mean it's sort of like those 2 bars when downloading a game from PS Store that says 1st bar: Data to start application and 2nd bar: Full installation? I mean does it continue download from where you left off on Access or the download starts from scratch on full release...
  • Unkplayer1
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don’t you guys realise it’s import that weather trial start on 18th 4pm or 19th 4pm? If 18th 4pm, then ideally u could play some rival matches then get a reward straight away for that week like 12 13 hours later. It matters a low
  • IamFrench
    1362 posts Professional
    edited September 11

No, 39gb with EA Access for FIFA19. The EA Access version was the same version as the full game, on Xbox
  • AlexKn92
    IamFrench wrote: »

No, 39gb with EA Access for FIFA19. The EA Access version was the same version as the full game, on Xbox

So I did not remember it that well I guess,thanks for clearing it up!
  • Yermawfc
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    So is 5pm gmt Confirmed for a week on Friday ?
  • Yermawfc
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone?
  • xSILENTxSNIPERx
    Yermawfc wrote: »
    So is 5pm gmt Confirmed for a week on Friday ?

Will be the 19th mate not the 20th.

Can somebody find out when the early access will be available on PS4 to download?
  • Gingerbread
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 12
    If the game out 24th for a lot of players would it not start a week before as the 17th?
  • Zephiasco
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If I’m not mistaken EA Access was available at midnight last year, I remember going out at half 11 for a KFC and pulling an allnighter
  • CfcBlue
    3580 posts National Call-Up
    Zephiasco wrote: »
    If I’m not mistaken EA Access was available at midnight last year, I remember going out at half 11 for a KFC and pulling an allnighter

Let’s hope you go for a healthier decision than kfc this year, bro. We believe in you.
  • Gingerbread
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I had EA access on xbox. You only download the game one time. You just can't play it after ten hours.

If you buy it, it opens right away for you, as the full game already stored on your harddrive.
  • Futfanatic
    12573 posts Has That Special Something
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    Zephiasco wrote: »

Let’s hope you go for a healthier decision than kfc this year, bro. We believe in you.

If we’re talking health he should take the KFC and skip FIFA.