Buy FIFA 20 for console

Navraat
3174 posts National Call-Up
Honestly as much as I love PC, high refresh rate and smooth gameplay the Console experience is much better.

It's incredibly amazing to find all the players you want on the market and at reasonable prices. You also get peace of mind your opponent is not cheating.


The market is just way better which makes whole menu experience more enjoyable.




Comments

  • Reulol
    56 posts Park Captain
    edited September 11
    Agree, i used to play pc all year until spanish tots and had a chance to switch to the ps4 even if the gamplay and menus alot more smoother in pc but i said lets do it
    i even managed to get a top-tier team in that short time ...cheap market,alot of supply much more community to play with and communicate with(Can godamn pc players get a proper way to communicate with eachother on fifa its been years thats way ) and not just on FUT..
    Post edited by Reulol on
  • greif44
    2362 posts Fans' Favourite
    Navraat wrote: »
    Honestly as much as I love PC, high refresh rate and smooth gameplay the Console experience is much better.

    It's incredibly amazing to find all the players you want on the market and at reasonable prices. You also get peace of mind your opponent is not cheating.


    The market is just way better which makes whole menu experience more enjoyable.




    I think I can name maybe just a few players that were extinct on PC in FUT19 - I've never seen PIM R9 and PIM Gullit, there was a few more that were hard to find like top versions of Cruyff. No issues with finding anything else. Ngl prices are higher tho and value of coin rewards on PC is 30-50% less than on consoles.

    But the pool of highly demanded cards on consoles and PC is pretty much the same, isn't it?
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    greif44 wrote: »
    Navraat wrote: »
    Honestly as much as I love PC, high refresh rate and smooth gameplay the Console experience is much better.

    It's incredibly amazing to find all the players you want on the market and at reasonable prices. You also get peace of mind your opponent is not cheating.


    The market is just way better which makes whole menu experience more enjoyable.




    I think I can name maybe just a few players that were extinct on PC in FUT19 - I've never seen PIM R9 and PIM Gullit, there was a few more that were hard to find like top versions of Cruyff. No issues with finding anything else. Ngl prices are higher tho and value of coin rewards on PC is 30-50% less than on consoles.

    But the pool of highly demanded cards on consoles and PC is pretty much the same, isn't it?

    Market this year will be just as bad as long as people can still buy 12k FifaPoints for 30€
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6790 posts Big Money Move
    Navraat wrote: »
    greif44 wrote: »
    Navraat wrote: »
    Honestly as much as I love PC, high refresh rate and smooth gameplay the Console experience is much better.

    It's incredibly amazing to find all the players you want on the market and at reasonable prices. You also get peace of mind your opponent is not cheating.


    The market is just way better which makes whole menu experience more enjoyable.




    I think I can name maybe just a few players that were extinct on PC in FUT19 - I've never seen PIM R9 and PIM Gullit, there was a few more that were hard to find like top versions of Cruyff. No issues with finding anything else. Ngl prices are higher tho and value of coin rewards on PC is 30-50% less than on consoles.

    But the pool of highly demanded cards on consoles and PC is pretty much the same, isn't it?

    Market this year will be just as bad as long as people can still buy 12k FifaPoints for 30€

    PM me where? I only found them for 50 euros
Sign In or Register to comment.