FIFA 20 Demo - Bugs

Comments

• QuidoFrontiere
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    One bug/physical nonsense: backward strafe. If there is BS so there should be unicorns too...
  • One bug/physical nonsense: backward strafe. If there is BS so there should be unicorns too...

Yes those are backward strafe dribbling is cartoonish. It needs to be slower and nerfed down otherwise players would waste time this forever. There will be so many rage quit.
  • MartinKusev
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I enjoy fifa 20 demo in good gameplay. But when the gameplay is bad, I have 2 seconds delay... Wtf in kick off offline mode?! @EA_Andy, every game in some moments the gameplay changes and i can't control my players. They are unresponsive and sluggish. I reproduced some of the bugs in bad gameplay. The gameplay changes randomly in these situations - 45+ min, 90+ min, kick-off after my goal, after 75 min when the game is tight and when im down 2 or more goals. Exactly the same moments like fifa 19, 18, 17. So, it doesn't matter how beautiful is the game in good gameplay, when it changes to good-bad-good-bad. If this thing is still in the game, it will be frustrating again even with consistent shooting inside the box!
  • I am hating the rebounds. There is too many rebounds either hitting the bar or goalkeeper punching back to play.
  • Alex_cr
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    him7403 wrote: »
    I am hating the rebounds. There is too many rebounds either hitting the bar or goalkeeper punching back to play.

I’ve been quite vocal in my opinion the game should be given a chance, but another year of keepers just making ridiculous decisions looks to be upon us!
  • selb
    6399 posts Big Money Move
    I dont know how many times its been said but I'll say it again, the FIFA 20 demo is an even earlier build that the FIFA 20 beta. Y'all need to chill and give the game a chance, wait till release and make your judgements then