fifa 20 demo controller bug

Ajoin5
5 posts Ball Boy
edited September 10
so..
my ps4 controller flips all over the menus (ds4)

works normally on any other game , including fifa 19.

anyone has same problem?

EDIT: fixed it by "hide DS4 controller" . but then you have to plug in the controller after loading screen.
Post edited by Ajoin5 on

Comments

• omarnyc
    3544 posts National Call-Up
    I had the same issue, where is hide ds4 option is?
    Help is appreciated
  • barci
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    If you have problems with the Controller in FIFA, you also have to install HIDGuardian (double Input Problem)
    https://github.com/Ryochan7/DS4Windows/wiki/DS4Windows-and-HIDGuardian-Install-and-Setup-Guide
  • Hi,

Well i tried everything and still moves my menus like crazy. With a bonus, because now my pc cant recognize my controller on the usb port that i used. I already tried to use DS4 and inputMapper, pls help
  • hide ds4 , is on options tab . it only helps of you are using ds4windows ofcours
  • So, you open ds4, tick the hide ds4 controller box, then open fifa, choose the flag with keyboard, then plug controller and start?
  • @HekzPT Já conseguiste?
  • I made a youtube video on how to fix it.

Please like the video and subscribe if it helped you!

• This game has not only failed to work with my PS4 controller, it has KILLED my ability to use my PS4 controller (through DS4windows) with any other game, having worked flawlessly for 5+ years. Just wow.

DS4windows is just not showing any devices now - any ideas?!?
  • Same here, after trying to fix the issue, the controller isn't even detected anymore by ds4windows.
    Anyone has Found a solution yet?
  • Jasphe
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 13
    cw165 wrote: »
    This game has not only failed to work with my PS4 controller, it has KILLED my ability to use my PS4 controller (through DS4windows) with any other game, having worked flawlessly for 5+ years. Just wow.

DS4windows is just not showing any devices now - any ideas?!?

Jasphe wrote: »
    Same here, after trying to fix the issue, the controller isn't even detected anymore by ds4windows.
    Anyone has Found a solution yet?

All right, i managed to fix this issue.

Be sure you have the DS4 from the site below;
    https://github.com/Ryochan7/DS4Windows/releases

When downloaded, you find a "HidGuardHelper.exe" in the folder.

Run this one, start the DS4Windows.exe, and it should connect your controller back as usually.

I hope this will help for you all.

Kind regards.

Post edited by Jasphe on