Demo in store

1
Tof33z
6480 posts Big Money Move
I can see it on my phone in the Xbox app - wasn't there this morning, so looks like it is out

Comments

  • Finesse_4days
    6916 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks for the heads up, I'm downloading it now. When everyone gets home from school and work there will probably be an overload of people downloading it and some issues.
  • Sercs
    18623 posts World Class
    thanks for heads up
  • Tof33z
    6480 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks for the heads up, I'm downloading it now. When everyone gets home from school and work there will probably be an overload of people downloading it and some issues.

    aye for sure

    servers will be knackered tonight, just as well 19 is dead
  • Edu
    6582 posts Big Money Move
    Just kick off or there are other modes?
  • Tof33z
    6480 posts Big Money Move
    Edu wrote: »
    Just kick off or there are other modes?

    dunno mate, download still in progress
  • Tof33z
    6480 posts Big Money Move
    can't get on just now cos of work - if anyone is on, let us know what modes it has? thanks
  • Orison
    47809 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Tof33z wrote: »
    can't get on just now cos of work - if anyone is on, let us know what modes it has? thanks

    Volta and kick off iirc
  • BWild
    3158 posts National Call-Up
    I know neither are current, but is the demo generally a more recent build than the closed beta?
  • Finesse_4days
    6916 posts Big Money Move
    BWild wrote: »
    I know neither are current, but is the demo generally a more recent build than the closed beta?

    Yes by a few weeks.
  • Orison
    47809 posts FIFA Cover Star
    BWild wrote: »
    I know neither are current, but is the demo generally a more recent build than the closed beta?

    Yes by a few weeks.

    Nope. Beta got updated even. Demo is months old.
  • Tof33z
    6480 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    I know neither are current, but is the demo generally a more recent build than the closed beta?

    Yes by a few weeks.

    Nope. Beta got updated even. Demo is months old.

    not arguing, but how do people know what code base they used?
  • Orison
    47809 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    I know neither are current, but is the demo generally a more recent build than the closed beta?

    Yes by a few weeks.

    Nope. Beta got updated even. Demo is months old.

    not arguing, but how do people know what code base they used?

    They said it atleast once in previous years I think.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24669 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    I know neither are current, but is the demo generally a more recent build than the closed beta?

    Yes by a few weeks.

    Nope. Beta got updated even. Demo is months old.

    not arguing, but how do people know what code base they used?

    They said it atleast once in previous years I think.

  • Tof33z
    6480 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    I know neither are current, but is the demo generally a more recent build than the closed beta?

    Yes by a few weeks.

    Nope. Beta got updated even. Demo is months old.

    not arguing, but how do people know what code base they used?

    They said it atleast once in previous years I think.


    I guess there's probably a ton of approval processes and **** before a console release so it kinda makes sense
  • BWild
    3158 posts National Call-Up
    So the question is, is the gamescon build more recent than the closed beta?
  • Orison
    47809 posts FIFA Cover Star
    As I said considering they even updated the beta my guess is that beta 2.0 was a more recent build than the demo.
  • Rb10119
    1848 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wait. Theres no keepers in the volta?
  • NornIron
    11145 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 10
    Not very good in fact I turned off after one match on each mode. I can see me playing Volta as much as I played the journey or women's football.
    I like that alot of people are saying it's so fluid and slower but most of these people are comparing it to online Ultimate team.
  • Edu
    6582 posts Big Money Move
    Is it true that Juventus is exclusive for PES this year?
  • Edu
    6582 posts Big Money Move
    Rb10119 wrote: »
    Wait. Theres no keepers in the volta?

    I heard 3x3 there is no keeper but 4x4 and others there is keeper
  • FifaProDK
    614 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LT+RT dribbling removed. Game is so stiff now!
  • Azof
    16445 posts World Class
    Edu wrote: »
    Is it true that Juventus is exclusive for PES this year?

    yes Patrick it is true they have the rights to Juve
  • Finesse_4days
    6916 posts Big Money Move
    FifaProDK wrote: »
    LT+RT dribbling removed. Game is so stiff now!

    Replaced with LB+RB dribbling which is similar
  • Rb10119
    1848 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 10
    FifaProDK wrote: »
    LT+RT dribbling removed. Game is so stiff now!

    Lb Rb Hazard OP
  • FifaProDK
    614 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FifaProDK wrote: »
    LT+RT dribbling removed. Game is so stiff now!

    Replaced with LB+RB dribbling which is similar

    It's not similar at all. You can't face up dribble at all any more.
  • Tof33z
    6480 posts Big Money Move
    NornIron wrote: »
    Not very good in fact I turned off after one match on each mode. I can see me playing Volta as much as I played the journey or women's football.
    I like that alot of people are saying it's so fluid and slower but most of these people are comparing it to online Ultimate team.

    Think volta will be a laugh with the mates over a few beers. You wouldn't really play it alone so much
  • Orison
    47809 posts FIFA Cover Star
    LT+RT was relevant for one year and that was Fifa 17.

    Now you can crab walk using LB. And it will most likely be pretty solid again.

    Apart from that this dribbling was never useful.
  • FifaProDK
    614 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 10
    Orison wrote: »
    LT+RT was relevant for one year and that was Fifa 17.

    Now you can crab walk using LB. And it will most likely be pretty solid again.

    Apart from that this dribbling was never useful.

    For you maybe. I use it a lot. I use it a lot with my defenders turning to face goal.

    Crab walking looks so broken. Who does that irl?
  • ccooaattssyy
    7049 posts Big Money Move
    What day is this shambles actually released?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20491 posts Club Captain
    What day is this shambles actually released?

    It's available now bb
Sign In or Register to comment.