Josef Martinez still 81 rated??

Dutch007
3353 posts National Call-Up
I've just seen Josef Martinez as a 81 Rated card.
No upgrade from last year... Even though he scored 35 goals in 39 games..
This season is on 23 goals in 25 games.
I know it's MLS but should atleast be 84 rated!

Comments

• Joestoe
    8551 posts League Winner
    Can imagine some of the ratings are not yet correct. He definitely deserves an upgrade.
  • BadSeedsFC
    1345 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    His rating hasn't been leaked or has been released yet. On Futwize they are using his last year card, and the first version, because he got upgraded to 82 on winter refresh.

I'm waiting at least an 83 Rare Gold.
  • flcinusa
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    I've just seen Josef Martinez as a 81 Rated card.
    No upgrade from last year... Even though he scored 35 goals in 39 games..
    This season is on 23 goals in 25 games.
    I know it's MLS but should atleast be 84 rated!

Zlatan is an 85.... Josef deserves at least an 84
  • Dutch007
    3353 posts National Call-Up
    Josef Martinez just been announced as August MLS POTM...hopefully we get the SBC in 20.... <3
  • the_pack_king
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Josef Martinez just been announced as August MLS POTM...hopefully we get the SBC in 20.... <3

I don't think we will tbh I would love that card but!
  • Acidvenus
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I never understand all these this player should be 1 point higher because he's better than this player.

The rating is an overall of every attribute and it does not necessarily mean the higher overall is better than that position.

To put my point in a simple term, you could have a winger with 99 in everything but 20 in pace so his overall would be very high, but like hell I'm gonna play him on the wing with that pace because he would be very poor despite an overall of one of the top players in the game.
    Another thing to consider, a striker may score 40 goals but is that also down to the players around him. Put Messi against the same opponents he faces every week but with his team mates from forest green, would he seem as good as he is?
    Yeah he'd still show skill moves and dribbling etc but goals wouldn't be as high, does that mean his rating changes?
  • bartsch88
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    From what I see, a lot of the ratings are bad. As a Bayern fan, I’m shocked at how low the teams ratings are, and I’m sure many others feel the same with their team (unless they’re PL sides, they’re always OP).
  • BadSeedsFC
    1345 posts Professional
    Dude, I checked Futhead and they seem to have the new card, and it's 81. I was sure that was a mistake, but now I'm doubting... How on earth they leave him with the same rating of the start of 19? Big disgrace :/