• nicitel32
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sgft2019 wrote: »
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    i dont buy fp either..i always trade a bit and manage to get top team...the best are the first 2 months of the game...just a thought...if u tell to a lot players how to trade with your method it will become less efective as more will do it and than the prize cutting begins...everyone should be smart enough to make theit own trading method

Good point you make. People are more than welcome to inbox me and ill share the method.

i just wanted to tell you to be carefull with it..if it works for u dont tell the exact method as it will destroy it

To be fair the method doesn’t really get affected on how many people are using it

u would be surprised...at the start of the game u can earn coins with futbin solutions to hybrid sbcs for example...if u need for example a german rb from other league than bundesliga and if are bidding on them and them selling on lowest bin,than is better for u when there is less people doing the bids...

It’s dead easy to make coins you’ve just gotta use common sense

i know that :D
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    Preach brother preach
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    Preach brother preach

?
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    One week today until we finally get the trade market back I can’t wait! I need Fifa back in my life!!
  • Benja190782
    1318 posts Professional
    I’ve never bought a single fifa point in my entire life. It’s much more fun to build up your team like this.
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    Might go no fp this year
  • Danic123
    2328 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m going no Fp & pack only.
  • BeastlyHusla
    2726 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sounds fun. Haven't bought packs for cash since FIFA 13.
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    Navraat wrote: »
    Might go no fp this year

Do it. It’s honestly much more rewarding and fun
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    Is it next week yet?
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    Danic123 wrote: »

Seems unecessary. Sounds good in theory but unless you have all the time in the worls it gets annoyibg fast
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain

Seems unecessary. Sounds good in theory but unless you have all the time in the worls it gets annoyibg fast

Very hard to make coins if your going pack only
  • RBailss
    11851 posts Has That Special Something
    12k FP getting dropped on draft :)
  • Mc_chigby
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect

Very hard to make coins if your going pack only

I did this in Fifa 18. Fun for the first 2-3 months but does become a little boring afterwards.
  • BlitzersNL
    24196 posts Club Captain
    I always buy the version from New Zealand as its cheaper and can't even think about buying FP.
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    RBailss wrote: »
    12k FP getting dropped on draft :)

Wrong thread dude
  • CfcBlue
    3580 posts National Call-Up
    How much time do you need (honestly) to trade vs points?
  • @Sgft2019

I look forward to the tips and updates on your progress as I am going to give FUT champs a real serious go this year via the same method as you so all advice and experience would be great. Good luck on your journey.
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    How much time do you need (honestly) to trade vs points?

You literally need a couple of minutes once an hour. It all involves using the companion app
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    4 days hype
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4217 posts National Call-Up
    Hi all every year I play the game the way I believe it should (my opinion).

By building my way up by exploiting various trading methods and not spending a single Fifa point! Last year I ended up with 20 million trade profit, mostly by using the app and I intend to do the same this year!

I’m going to update you all on my progress as much as I can in this thread, and invite people who also play the game by not buying fifa points to share their journey aswell!

Can’t wait for the game to start now!

I needed up just under 20 million trade profit as well. My best ever. The previous year I had 12 million and 7 the year B4 that. Hopefully I can match what I did this last season. It really is more rewarding not buying fp.
  • Avit32
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'll be doing no FPs this year but I will never understand why people play the market more than they play the game.

Obviously it's your game and you do what you want and I respect that, but whilst some of you do it in a moderate amount there are people that push up prices and ruin the experience for a lot of people.
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    Hi all every year I play the game the way I believe it should (my opinion).

By building my way up by exploiting various trading methods and not spending a single Fifa point! Last year I ended up with 20 million trade profit, mostly by using the app and I intend to do the same this year!

I’m going to update you all on my progress as much as I can in this thread, and invite people who also play the game by not buying fifa points to share their journey aswell!

Can’t wait for the game to start now!

I needed up just under 20 million trade profit as well. My best ever. The previous year I had 12 million and 7 the year B4 that. Hopefully I can match what I did this last season. It really is more rewarding not buying fp.

It is far more rewarding. I don’t understand why people spend so much money on pixels too.
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    No FP’s here too. 35mil transfer profit last year. Finished early June. Could of had way more but I felt like I’d completed the game.

Looking to double that this year and even play more casually. Can it be done??? That’s the aim. I want to show this game can be played casual and not limit your ability to buy players.

Stop chasing rewards. Make your own coins. Coin management is key. Look for market trends. The game is not a race. Don’t get caught up in upgrading you team constantly. There’s no need for a +1 card unless you’re a top player.
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    No FP’s here too. 35mil transfer profit last year. Finished early June. Could of had way more but I felt like I’d completed the game.

Looking to double that this year and even play more casually. Can it be done??? That’s the aim. I want to show this game can be played casual and not limit your ability to buy players.

Stop chasing rewards. Make your own coins. Coin management is key. Look for market trends. The game is not a race. Don’t get caught up in upgrading you team constantly. There’s no need for a +1 card unless you’re a top player.

Love this post. Respect and best of luck
  • Finesse_4days
    6912 posts Big Money Move
    After grinding sbcs first day of Ea access, I am hoping to be able to make this team on Friday https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8022821- probably the most OP starter team I will be able to afford unless I get very good pack luck.
  • Olleman
    12641 posts Has That Special Something
    Actually getting tempted by the comments to not put any in. But the packs at the beginning is so fun to open tho :joy:
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    After grinding sbcs first day of Ea access, I am hoping to be able to make this team on Friday https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8022821- probably the most OP starter team I will be able to afford unless I get very good pack luck.

Looks good. Defence and those 85’s might be a bit pricey. Hopefully you get some good pulls. Have a few alternatives in mind just in case. You want to keep coins to trade with if you’re doing NO FP’s.

I’ll probably be looking at cards under 83 as my base to free up any coins I have for flipping
  • CharlieC
    6228 posts Big Money Move
    No points is the only way I can enjoy the game. if I spent lots of money on it, I would be furious all the time.
  • TheFirstKlutz
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited September 16
    Hi guys,

Last year I played fifa\fut for first time in over 10 years and would love some trading tips. Did ok I think around 12 million transfer profit and ended up with a decent team (Gullit and Cruijff (my favourite player off all time) were my best players and goal from start. Started by trading Janmaat then switched to Meunier and ended up by trading hundreds of Trippier's. (Shame he made a transfer!) Buying on Monday and Thursday morning (at work :smile: ) and selling the rest of the week. Some Friday nights I sold 150 of them in less then 2 hours for a big profit (buying for 4000 max selling for 8900) was my tactic. As you can see it was mainly rb trading. I do not play weekend leagues though as my weekends are pretty full. Was doubting to move to 20 but enjoyed 19 so much I will buy it when back from holiday. If there are some trading tips it would be greatly appreciated!

Did learn for the next edition to not spend silly amounts on players like ramos at the start but instead use it to trade and wait till prices drop.