THE NON FIFA POINTS THREAD

Sgft2019
46 posts Park Captain
Hi all every year I play the game the way I believe it should (my opinion).

By building my way up by exploiting various trading methods and not spending a single Fifa point! Last year I ended up with 20 million trade profit, mostly by using the app and I intend to do the same this year!

I’m going to update you all on my progress as much as I can in this thread, and invite people who also play the game by not buying fifa points to share their journey aswell!

Can’t wait for the game to start now!

Comments

• Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    CURRENT TEAMS:

NOTABLE PACK PULLS:

• You have any ideas on your starter squad?
  • Ludinator19
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sgft2019 wrote: »

By building my way up by exploiting various trading methods and not spending a single Fifa point! Last year I ended up with 20 million trade profit, mostly by using the app and I intend to do the same this year!

I’m going to update you all on my progress as much as I can in this thread, and invite people who also play the game by not buying fifa points to share their journey aswell!

Huh? Your playing the game the way it should be done....... I’m exploiting trading. Hahaha
  • I’m also doing no FP I like to work hard to get a decent team unless I get very lucky from some rewards .Im terrible at trading tho
  • Boabdust
    4762 posts National Call-Up
    I’m here with you
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain

Huh? Your playing the game the way it should be done....... I’m exploiting trading. Hahaha

Like I said it’s my opinion.

And yes I use several simple methods to trade that are extremely effective
  • Sgft2019 wrote: »

Hopefully you will PM me the methods.
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    You have any ideas on your starter squad?

I always make 2 11s. I’ll have a serie a 11 and a prem 11 to start with!
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain

Hopefully you will PM me the methods.

I will share the methods on here.
  • Heppers
    3288 posts National Call-Up
    I'm doing the same for the first time ever this year! Looking forward to the grind
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    Heppers wrote: »
    I'm doing the same for the first time ever this year! Looking forward to the grind

It’s so much better and rewarding! Especially if you end up packing something good!
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 10
    Could rename the thread to: The poor man's thread
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Second year in a row no fifa points for me, the grind at the start is always the most fun. Can't wait to start!

Liar, i just saw 2.4 mil fifa points on your screenshot !!!!111!!
  • Grezzerk
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is what is wrong with fifa. If it ain’t people exploring skills/tactics in matches it’s people exploiting market pushing prices up. Why can’t people just play the game for fun without exploring everything they possibly can.
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    This is what is wrong with fifa. If it ain’t people exploring skills/tactics in matches it’s people exploiting market pushing prices up. Why can’t people just play the game for fun without exploring everything they possibly can.

Where have I said that I’m exploiting the market and pushing prices up? And I can guarantee you I do get much fun from the game.
  • Alex_cr
    4864 posts Big Money Move

You realise that people enjoy the trading aspect of the game? The markets there for a reason.
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    Alex_cr wrote: »

You realise that people enjoy the trading aspect of the game? The markets there for a reason.

Exactly this. It’s more enjoyable that the actual game for me
  • Ovidox
    12 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 10

This was kinda possible before Chinese coin farming and Romanian mafia trading syndicates lol... it was possible also when pass... was just pass... football tactics was the only skill required. It's now a sh*t show and deep down as an ORIGINAL GODFATHER GANGSTER since 1994... I am LEVEL 99 EA FC catalogue.. I got over 1.6 million "points " it means nothing to EA... I got also over 1.3 million ea fc catalogue coins... means little in the game really. Apart from seasons , PRO clubs, manager mode and only a bit there's little to use those on or really show my GOD TIER EA FC level or use it. There's no reward year after year for buying this game with any in-game feature or attribute apart from my SEASON DIVISION 1 trophy from previous year in the cabinet. No legacy no history no talisman no country for old men

I know fifa can no longer be enjoyed RAGE free, mechanics exploit free EA gambling free or trade fixing free... Ultimate team can be a fun thing with LITTLE to no value given to cards and working your way up to unlock RARE bronze packs and eventually a RARE gold pack... a long journey to 2-3 legends by the end of the year... a market to swap / trade players long and short term. A team that runs on it's own form. Many things which would required the immediate removal of the store, coins in the game and almost a play 4 packs only method similar to world cup mode.

The game is now a serious money maker. EA wanna capture the noobs and the pros. Long term this doesn't work. I think they almost need to SPLIT the market/coins from the base game for NOOBS and ppl who are casual players and give them a simpler experience but still enough access to high tier players... a LONG term loan of certain players with more trade and swap oriented way to build and play with teams. A weekly cycle of challenges requiring a change of tactics and players whilst still working towards an end goal that's realistic for utterly crap players on silver fut champs level.

If someone has a full bronze A LEAGUE or Romanian league squad they should be able to play with and against similar squads anytime anyway anyday... if that's their wet dream fantasy... maybe some randoms from different leagues can finally be used to build that loyalty and manger loyalty to 10... I dunno I just feel what's the point of 20 leagues if nobody plays them in seasons or ultimate team. They are just there to fill space in career and nostalgia in kick off. Imagine leagues everywhere with empty stadiums apart from barca vs Madrid matches and fat 50 year old R9 Ronaldo simulated artificially in-game

You're right the market and coins makes me throw up on top of the fifa points and pay to win aspect. There's nothing that can be done about it though similarly to the real life cycle of exploitation and trade/share market.

I don't have all that right answers and nobody does. Just like in real life everyone only cares about themselves and doing well in life/ FUT. Eventually the world just like FUT will collapse. Football though is a real life replica so similarly to gun shooting games it's something everyone wants to do... drive... built... fight... play... destroy. We rely on a naive addicted competitive YOUNG player base hopping to continually grow a new crop rather then have loyal followers and solid player base. People should literally become friends playing fifa with and against each other no constant competition but rather IN GAME community hubs should exist and be created

FUT has a few years left MAYBE but this year will either see it nose dive or steady the ship as there's no way it's EVER going up again. EA have scortched the earth there.
    Post edited by Ovidox on
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    Ovidox wrote: »

This was kinda possible before Chinese coin farming and Romanian mafia trading syndicates lol... it was possible also when pass... was just pass... football tactics was the only skill required. It's now a sh*t show and deep down as an ORIGINAL GODFATHER GANGSTER since 1994... I am LEVEL 99 EA FC catalogue.. I got over 1.6 million "points " it means nothing to EA... I got also over 1.3 million ea fc catalogue coins... means little in the game really. Apart from seasons , PRO clubs, manager mode and only a bit there's little to use those on or really show my GOD TIER EA FC level or use it. There's no reward year after year for buying this game with any in-game feature or attribute apart from my SEASON DIVISION 1 trophy from previous year in the cabinet. No legacy no history no talisman no country for old men

I know fifa can no longer be enjoyed RAGE free, mechanics exploit free EA gambling free or trade fixing free... Ultimate team can be a fun thing with LITTLE to no value given to cards and working your way up to unlock RARE bronze packs and eventually a RARE gold pack... a long journey to 2-3 legends by the end of the year... a market to swap / trade players long and short term. A team that runs on it's own form. Many things which would required the immediate removal of the store, coins in the game and almost a play 4 packs only method similar to world cup mode.

The game is now a serious money maker. EA wanna capture the noobs and the pros. Long term this doesn't work. I think they almost need to SPLIT the market/coins from the base game for NOOBS and ppl who are casual players and give them a simpler experience but still enough access to high tier players... a LONG term loan of certain players with more trade and swap oriented way to build and play with teams. A weekly cycle of challenges requiring a change of tactics and players whilst still working towards an end goal that's realistic for utterly crap players on silver fut champs level.

If someone has a full bronze A LEAGUE or Romanian league squad they should be able to play with and against similar squads anytime anyway anyday... if that's their wet dream fantasy... maybe some randoms from different leagues can finally be used to build that loyalty and manger loyalty to 10... I dunno I just feel what's the point of 20 leagues if nobody plays them in seasons or ultimate team. They are just there to fill space in career and nostalgia in kick off. Imagine leagues everywhere with empty stadiums apart from barca vs Madrid matches and fat 50 year old R9 Ronaldo simulated artificially in-game

You're right the market and coins makes me throw up on top of the fifa points and pay to win aspect. There's nothing that can be done about it though similarly to the real life cycle of exploitation and trade/share market.

I don't have all that right answers and nobody does. Just like in real life everyone only cares about themselves and doing well in life/ FUT. Eventually the world just like FUT will collapse. Football though is a real life replica so similarly to gun shooting games it's something everyone wants to do... drive... built... fight... play... destroy. We rely on a naive addicted competitive YOUNG player base hopping to continually grow a new crop rather then have loyal followers and solid player base. People should literally become friends playing fifa with and against each other no constant competition but rather IN GAME community hubs should exist and be created

FUT has a few years left MAYBE but this year will either see it nose dive or steady the ship as there's no way it's EVER going up again. EA have scortched the earth there.

I disagree. I think it’s getting better every year and last year was the first year I was interested past February / March. Otherwise great post with some valid points!
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14247 posts Has That Special Something
    Cool thread my friend, I also don't like spending real money on fp to me it's a waste of money on virtual stuff. Will be interesting to see what trading methods u use 👍
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    Cool thread my friend, I also don't like spending real money on fp to me it's a waste of money on virtual stuff. Will be interesting to see what trading methods u use 👍

Thanks mate. I will start sharing so everyone can make coins without spending £1000s
  • nicitel32
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    i dont buy fp either..i always trade a bit and manage to get top team...the best are the first 2 months of the game...just a thought...if u tell to a lot players how to trade with your method it will become less efective as more will do it and than the prize cutting begins...everyone should be smart enough to make theit own trading method
  • Mc_chigby
    654 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This will be my 6th year with no fps. Can honestly say never looked back. I trade a little but most of my coins are from playing whenever I can.

Fifa 17 I ended with a quite decent team, 18 even better and thanks to a bit of pack luck in 19, ended with just below top notch team (pim icons, totys etc).

I've always preached one thing over my years of no fps. Keep every player you pack and do as many sbcs as you can to earn more packs. Yes it might be a slower process than sell everything and save all the coins. But instead I get to enjoy loads of different players in different teams, before ending up with end game players around Feb time.
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    This will be my 6th year with no fps. Can honestly say never looked back. I trade a little but most of my coins are from playing whenever I can.

Fifa 17 I ended with a quite decent team, 18 even better and thanks to a bit of pack luck in 19, ended with just below top notch team (pim icons, totys etc).

I've always preached one thing over my years of no fps. Keep every player you pack and do as many sbcs as you can to earn more packs. Yes it might be a slower process than sell everything and save all the coins. But instead I get to enjoy loads of different players in different teams, before ending up with end game players around Feb time.

That’s the general rule I use. If I pack a decent player that’s worth 20k plus then I’ll sell. Anything else I’ll generally keep for SBCs
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    i dont buy fp either..i always trade a bit and manage to get top team...the best are the first 2 months of the game...just a thought...if u tell to a lot players how to trade with your method it will become less efective as more will do it and than the prize cutting begins...everyone should be smart enough to make theit own trading method

Good point you make. People are more than welcome to inbox me and ill share the method.
  • Hulkmodus
    1323 posts Play-Off Hero

Good point you make. People are more than welcome to inbox me and ill share the method.

Please share em to me :)
  • nicitel32
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero

i just wanted to tell you to be carefull with it..if it works for u dont tell the exact method as it will destroy it
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain

i just wanted to tell you to be carefull with it..if it works for u dont tell the exact method as it will destroy it

To be fair the method doesn’t really get affected on how many people are using it
  • nicitel32
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero

To be fair the method doesn’t really get affected on how many people are using it

u would be surprised...at the start of the game u can earn coins with futbin solutions to hybrid sbcs for example...if u need for example a german rb from other league than bundesliga and if are bidding on them and them selling on lowest bin,than is better for u when there is less people doing the bids...
  • Sgft2019
    46 posts Park Captain

u would be surprised...at the start of the game u can earn coins with futbin solutions to hybrid sbcs for example...if u need for example a german rb from other league than bundesliga and if are bidding on them and them selling on lowest bin,than is better for u when there is less people doing the bids...

It’s dead easy to make coins you’ve just gotta use common sense