No EA Catalogue

Moiizer
15813 posts World Class
edited September 2019
So yeah you cant use the coin boosts like previous years from the catalogue, they are unlocked via objectives.

Post edited by Moiizer on

Comments

• Master110
    1160 posts Professional
    Good fut is nothing
  • El_Nino
    10438 posts Has That Special Something
    That’s good, everything is earned so to speak rather than given.
  • Moiizer
    15813 posts World Class
    El_Nino wrote: »

Yeah i like that its even for everyone, but what about the XP people have earned over the years?
  • El_Nino
    10438 posts Has That Special Something
    Moiizer wrote: »

Yeah i like that its even for everyone, but what about the XP people have earned over the years?

Personally never cared for the system, the whole point of FUT is it’s a fresh start
  • Moiizer
    15813 posts World Class
    Moiizer wrote: »

Personally never cared for the system, the whole point of FUT is it’s a fresh start

Yeah i can agree on that. Should add something more to the grinding aspect as well.
  • GoodnightIrene
    4195 posts National Call-Up
    It’s good, people have been multiaccounting for years enough that every account was stacked for coin boosts, now they have to be earned on each account as opposed to being given 70k on beginner squad battles.
  • alex1987
    5906 posts Big Money Move
    I like the fact you actually need to play to get these bonus'.
    The objective thing looks promising to me.
  • Davisto
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    Coin boost for what just give me coins upfront 😂
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    The coin boosts really wasn’t that big a boost in the long run however at the beginning they was so this is a terrible move in my opinion. Nobody really cares about an extra few hundred coins a few months in.
  • YB_11_
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's much better now with these objectives.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    - Transfer list is 100 by default
    All I care about. But this is a scummy move. This further incentivizes the purchase of FIFA points, as we all know how big of a struggle it is to earn the initial bit of coinage.
  • cjonesdnb
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can see the appeal of both sides. It would still be nice to receive some sort of "loyalty rewards", even if its just cosmetics
  • FlyingOkapis
    1932 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was level 114 due to playing this game since before the catalogue was even a thing, don't really care its gone, didn't really care when it was there, yeah the boosts were great but no major deal.

Quite surprised to hear that people paid so much attention to it and bothered to multi account as someone wrote above lol, people will always find a way to manipulate the system and probably will do in 20 as well somehow.