Gauging Interest in a FIFA 20 Trading+Gameplay Guide

I’m just gauging interest on if people would want this in return for a small fee (~$5) and it will be continually updated throughout the year. I hadn’t played FIFA since FIFA 12 and that was just occasionally and I only bought FIFA 19 in Mid-May so I started way behind most people. However, I mastered the trading system pretty quickly which helped a bunch. Currently, I have a 94-rated team with 100 chem and last I checked I think I made around ~$45 mil trade profit since then and managed to make it to Div. 5! I did A LOT of research in terms of trading because I obviously wasn’t very good early on. I also watched/read all the tutorials/guides possible on how to get better and kept a written record of all the most important things I learned in both areas that I’m continuing to compile/edit to make either a guide that I can sell for maybe $5 a piece (like I said, I’m a poor college student but also have some great advice) or a website that I can maybe charge a one-time fee to access for around the same amount of money, and I’d continually update whatever form it comes in and am very excited to get a chance to start playing FIFA 20 the same time everyone else does.

Maybe a quick poll would be a good idea: would you (or anyone who reads this) be interested in paying for something like that? I can guarantee they include much more than the usual run-of-the-mill tips and could also be updated to include predictions on market fluctuations, players to buy/sell before others know about them, the best days/times to buy/sell and then a whole separate collection of the best gameplay strategies, tips, and tricks. This is just a sample of things included, I'm not yet revealing the deeper, more complex strategies I've used. I'm also working with a Computer coding buddy on a program that would send you automatic updates through text/email or another preferred method when players you choose fall below a certain price so you can scoop them up cheap to make even more quick money trading and flipping players. Any interest or something you'd like to see included?

I figure considering many, many people spend much more money on FIFA POINTS that aren’t worth it plenty of the time, it couldn’t hurt to try, and I’m sure the guide would be infinitely more useful and a much better return on investment. Maybe someone else has any other ideas as I’m just spitballing.

Comments

  • PelzyWelzy
    9331 posts League Winner
    Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but these things are available for free bro... be it through this forum itself, Reddit, YouTube, Twitter or the countless FUT sites all focusing on the same sort of material.

    You could spend all day, every day simply watching or reading the material freely available and still not get through it all.

    Absolutely no reason for anyone to pay for it, that’s for sure.
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but these things are available for free bro... be it through this forum itself, Reddit, YouTube, Twitter or the countless FUT sites all focusing on the same sort of material.

    You could spend all day, every day simply watching or reading the material freely available and still not get through it all.

    Absolutely no reason for anyone to pay for it, that’s for sure.

    I think as well these 1 time fee offers generally result in the author doing a runner as they have no incentive to keep updating the content.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9331 posts League Winner
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but these things are available for free bro... be it through this forum itself, Reddit, YouTube, Twitter or the countless FUT sites all focusing on the same sort of material.

    You could spend all day, every day simply watching or reading the material freely available and still not get through it all.

    Absolutely no reason for anyone to pay for it, that’s for sure.

    I think as well these 1 time fee offers generally result in the author doing a runner as they have no incentive to keep updating the content.

    Funny you say that, got chatting to this Nigerian Prince online the other day who assured me good things would be coming my way for a one off fee...

    Should I be worried?
  • WarrenBarton
    7322 posts Big Money Move
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but these things are available for free bro... be it through this forum itself, Reddit, YouTube, Twitter or the countless FUT sites all focusing on the same sort of material.

    You could spend all day, every day simply watching or reading the material freely available and still not get through it all.

    Absolutely no reason for anyone to pay for it, that’s for sure.

    I think as well these 1 time fee offers generally result in the author doing a runner as they have no incentive to keep updating the content.

    Funny you say that, got chatting to this Nigerian Prince online the other day who assured me good things would be coming my way for a one off fee...

    Should I be worried?

    Sounds legit tbh
  • PelzyWelzy
    9331 posts League Winner
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but these things are available for free bro... be it through this forum itself, Reddit, YouTube, Twitter or the countless FUT sites all focusing on the same sort of material.

    You could spend all day, every day simply watching or reading the material freely available and still not get through it all.

    Absolutely no reason for anyone to pay for it, that’s for sure.

    I think as well these 1 time fee offers generally result in the author doing a runner as they have no incentive to keep updating the content.

    Funny you say that, got chatting to this Nigerian Prince online the other day who assured me good things would be coming my way for a one off fee...

    Should I be worried?

    Sounds legit tbh

    No doubt.

    I’d trust Nigerian royalty over your average FUT player any day.
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but these things are available for free bro... be it through this forum itself, Reddit, YouTube, Twitter or the countless FUT sites all focusing on the same sort of material.

    You could spend all day, every day simply watching or reading the material freely available and still not get through it all.

    Absolutely no reason for anyone to pay for it, that’s for sure.

    I think as well these 1 time fee offers generally result in the author doing a runner as they have no incentive to keep updating the content.

    Funny you say that, got chatting to this Nigerian Prince online the other day who assured me good things would be coming my way for a one off fee...

    Should I be worried?

    You should take a punt on it. I've someone blackmailing me with a password from about 7 years ago who has put a virus on my laptop and has been watching me doing things on webcam so will be sending him some Bitcoin later.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9331 posts League Winner
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but these things are available for free bro... be it through this forum itself, Reddit, YouTube, Twitter or the countless FUT sites all focusing on the same sort of material.

    You could spend all day, every day simply watching or reading the material freely available and still not get through it all.

    Absolutely no reason for anyone to pay for it, that’s for sure.

    I think as well these 1 time fee offers generally result in the author doing a runner as they have no incentive to keep updating the content.

    Funny you say that, got chatting to this Nigerian Prince online the other day who assured me good things would be coming my way for a one off fee...

    Should I be worried?

    You should take a punt on it. I've someone blackmailing me with a password from about 7 years ago who has put a virus on my laptop and has been watching me doing things on webcam so will be sending him some Bitcoin later.

    We’ve all been there mate :smirk:
  • CharlieC
    6228 posts Big Money Move
    where do I send my money
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why would people pay for something that’s already free?
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    Why would people pay for something that’s already free?

    Ask Futchief. The guy is making a killing, apparently.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10202 posts Has That Special Something
    CharlieC wrote: »
    where do I send my money

    To Burnley.
  • zeultuturor
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    so a div 5 kid wants to teach people how to play(for money)? don't you get to div5 if you win 2 games in a row after the skill points update. oh my bad, you also want to teach them how to trade (buy low sell high). i think you should ask for 50$ at least. i mean, imagine being able to have a 94 rated squad in September, you must be a genius or something.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1441 posts Professional
    so a div 5 kid wants to teach people how to play(for money)? don't you get to div5 if you win 2 games in a row after the skill points update. oh my bad, you also want to teach them how to trade (buy low sell high). i think you should ask for 50$ at least. i mean, imagine being able to have a 94 rated squad in September, you must be a genius or something.

    😂 foreal, if having a 94 rated team is what gets you all the monies at this stage of the game how much would i be able to get since i had a 95 rated squad in december 🤔
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    Why would people pay for something that’s already free?

    Ask Futchief. The guy is making a killing, apparently.
    There are a lot of gullible people out there.
  • EA_Andy
    3152 posts EA Community Manager
    Closing this one - there's already a lot of trading threads on the forums and discussing paid services for this isn't something for the forums.
This discussion has been closed.