Glitches

dazco
22 posts Last Pick at the Park
I am not new to Fifa but am quite new to these forum.
Can someone please answer a few questions
What is the first time shot glitch
What is the kick off glitch
What is the meaning of 'drop back' with a number after it ( I think that's' the term)

Comments

• Azof
    16437 posts World Class
    The first two aren't glitches they are excuses people use to justify conceding/losing.

Drop back is a tactic to have your team sitting deep in your own half to play counter attack football.
  • Azof wrote: »
    The first two aren't glitches they are excuses people use to justify conceding/losing.

Drop back is a tactic to have your team sitting deep in your own half to play counter attack football.

To be fair, you are right, those arent glitches...

Its poorly coded mechanics that most of the community chooses to employ against others as if their lives depend on it
  • dazco
    Thanks for the answers guys, but can you tell me what they are and why they annoy some players so much.
    I have tried Googling, by the way, but the results are far too numerous to actually find out what it is
  • dazco wrote: »
    Thanks for the answers guys, but can you tell me what they are and why they annoy some players so much.
    I have tried Googling, by the way, but the results are far too numerous to actually find out what it is

“First shot glitch” is when you pass the ball before making contact and press shoot with a player before they get control over said ball from anywhere, usually at the edge of the box. The annoying part of that is low rated shooters score rockets and miracle shots without facing the goal and surrounded by elite defenders

“Kickoff glitch” is whenever the ball gets played for about 30seconds to a minute, all defenders are slow and slugish to move for whatever reason. Not even manually defending helps much, the attacker who has possession can easily walk pst everyone

Drop back is when you play with your whole team minus a striker inside your own box
  • dazco
    dazco wrote: »

“First shot glitch” is when you pass the ball before making contact and press shoot with a player before they get control over said ball from anywhere, usually at the edge of the box. The annoying part of that is low rated shooters score rockets and miracle shots without facing the goal and surrounded by elite defenders

“Kickoff glitch” is whenever the ball gets played for about 30seconds to a minute, all defenders are slow and slugish to move for whatever reason. Not even manually defending helps much, the attacker who has possession can easily walk pst everyone

Drop back is when you play with your whole team minus a striker inside your own box

Thanks very much for that.
    I use first shot a lot, in that case, with very little success :D
  • Wi1son73
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    Strange it’s easier to score a first time shot form 25+yards than inside the 6 yard box!
    Hence why loads of people use it
  • WarrenBarton
    7322 posts Big Money Move
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Strange it’s easier to score a first time shot form 25+yards than inside the 6 yard box!
    Hence why loads of people use it

It’s because of op ai auto blocks, first time shots don’t give the ai as much time to position them selves to block.
  • Wi1son73
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    So true mate...