Funny how Fifa get easy in September

Sdbweavercom
72 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Funny how Fifa always seems to get a lot better in September, the goals flow defenders tackle and I go on a winning streak after spending 11 months of players getting caught offside, no been able to shoot and defenders letting players breeze past them and yo yo in up and down the league

Comments

• Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    All the really good players have stopped playing . . . . and I say this as a guy who is still playing.
  • Robbo_86
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don’t know about that. I’ve always been around 1600-1700 skill points an in this last week I’ve gone down to 1250, I can’t seem to win a game at the moment. It makes it worse that I’m getting beat by absolute tosh as well. My players won’t react to nothing an my internet is hard wired into my computer too, joke!
  • PelzyWelzy
    9330 posts League Winner
    Libguy wrote: »
    All the really good players have stopped playing . . . . and I say this as a guy who is still playing.

• 1st time i got to DIV 1 - its not all the good players have gone - its the players who spend FP have gone with there god teams - makes it alot easier
  • DicaniosGod
    4942 posts Big Money Move
    It doesn’t help with EA giving out all these op players to everyone! You play all year to get a decent team, then EA gives everyone a stack of amazing plyrs, it’s a kick in the balls!!
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Libguy wrote: »

Maybe pros but there's still alot of really good players im in div 1 and coming up against elite 1,2 and 3 players.
  • zeultuturor
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lukey200 wrote: »
    1st time i got to DIV 1 - its not all the good players have gone - its the players who spend FP have gone with there god teams - makes it alot easier

if you don't have a god team you are a really **** player. even decent players should have gullit, vieira, r9, eusebio, neymar, cr7, vvd, varane, ramos, mendy, sandro, marcelo, da costa, dumfries, vds, kante, ddg,mbappe, havertz
  • PelzyWelzy
    9330 posts League Winner
    1st time i got to DIV 1 - its not all the good players have gone - its the players who spend FP have gone with there god teams - makes it alot easier

if you don't have a god team you are a really **** player. even decent players should have gullit, vieira, r9, eusebio, neymar, cr7, vvd, varane, ramos, mendy, sandro, marcelo, da costa, dumfries, vds, kante, ddg,mbappe, havertz

And what about the decent players who don’t want the aforementioned meta squad? I know lads who’re still rocking crazy shizzle like full Japanese teams and regularly slap these so called ‘God teams’.

It’s not all about the meta :wink:

• zeultuturor
    edited September 10
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

And what about the decent players who don’t want the aforementioned meta squad? I know lads who’re still rocking crazy shizzle like full Japanese teams and regularly slap these so called ‘God teams’.

they probably wouldn't cry about god squads being fifa points buyers. also, i doubt anyone that cares about football would play japanese trash above the best players in the history of the sport for any other reason than being edgy. you know why those players are meta? because they are the best players that touched the pitch among few others which are also meta (like messi, dinho etc.)
    stop being a cringe kid and assume that you aren't good just because you beat some div 5 trash or whatever. i can safely say that i never seen a decent player with a **** squad ever since the first month. but then again, i didn't play lower than div1 ever since then :'(
  • PelzyWelzy
    9330 posts League Winner

they probably wouldn't cry about god squads being fifa points buyers. also, i doubt anyone that cares about football would play japanese trash above the best players in the history of the sport for any other reason than being edgy. you know why those players are meta? because they are the best players that touched the pitch among few others which are also meta (like messi, dinho etc.)
    stop being a cringe kid and assume that you aren't good just because you beat some div 5 trash or whatever. i can safely say that i never seen a decent player with a **** squad ever since the first month. but then again, i didn't play lower than div1 ever since then :'(

Don’t know where to begin with this, so I won’t even bother. Shall leave it for @Knowlesdinho or something :joy:
  • zeultuturor

Don’t know where to begin with this, so I won’t even bother. Shall leave it for @Knowlesdinho or something :joy:

you can start by not talking non sense and then proceed into not talking at all unless you have something related to reality. there is nothing funny about being moronic so just stop and seek some help, but this time not from random forum users as a real doctor should be more qualified
  • Clanceypants
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    I bought The Division 2 and haven't even thought about fifa since I got into it.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9330 posts League Winner

you can start by not talking non sense and then proceed into not talking at all unless you have something related to reality. there is nothing funny about being moronic so just stop and seek some help, but this time not from random forum users as a real doctor should be more qualified

Ahh yes, simply stating that the game isn’t ‘all about the meta’ is basis for me seeking professional medical help..

I’ll get that referral sorted right away. Obviously I’m a danger to myself and others for having such an opinion.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10202 posts Has That Special Something

I've been summoned...there must be a moron to whack a mole on.

giphy.gif
  • PelzyWelzy
    9330 posts League Winner

I've been summoned...there must be a moron to whack a mole on.

giphy.gif

Just another day in GD mate.
  • zeultuturor

Ahh yes, simply stating that the game isn’t ‘all about the meta’ is basis for me seeking professional medical help..

I’ll get that referral sorted right away. Obviously I’m a danger to myself and others for having such an opinion.

see? you are moronic. you don't comprehend the easiest sentences. you need help so i'll let you be. i am not having a laugh at the expense of unfortunate people.
  • Pooter
    1290 posts Professional
    Thought most people have given up by now
  • CharlieC
    6228 posts Big Money Move
    I still have 99 rated players who can’t control a ball
  • So @zeultuturor and @PelzyWelzy the court is now in session.

It has come to my attention that there has been a dispute over meta vs niche. Now whilst I understand that having the best players in the game may be a meta of opinion, that is not really what this argument is about.

I put it to you @PelzyWelzy that @zeultuturor was simply stating that at this stage of the game, if you don't have the best players, you are somehow not very good at the game, albeit by using colourful language. I read into this that he was saying that a player should really have achieved enough in the game by now, either through rewards or trading, to have at least put together a squad with an array of decent players.

I put it to you @zeultuturor that @PelzyWelzy was simply stating that being good has no bearing on what players you use, and that there may very well be people in division 1 that use niche squads...this is something that I can attest to myself. Although you may not have seen this, I know many people on the forum that don't run with the meta and are very good at the game.

I put it to you both that it is not either of you that is the issue, I feel that you have been caught in the middle of an argument that was actually started by somebody else. I feel that you are both victims in this, and I feel that you should both feel hard done to and should perhaps consider making up.

My judgement is this:

It was actually @lukey200 that was the perpetrator of this crime...he implied that only people that spend FIFA points can achieve "god squads" in this game which is a ludicrous assumption. I sentence you @lukey200 to a lifetime of playing FIFA...I hope you take that time to reflect on what you have done today, the damage that you brought to a forum relationship, and the collateral damage that you did to the forum itself.

My judgement is final and not binding!

Judge Knowlesdinho!

Nonsense
  • Knowlesdinho
    10202 posts Has That Special Something
    So @zeultuturor and @PelzyWelzy the court is now in session.

It has come to my attention that there has been a dispute over meta vs niche. Now whilst I understand that having the best players in the game may be a meta of opinion, that is not really what this argument is about.

I put it to you @PelzyWelzy that @zeultuturor was simply stating that at this stage of the game, if you don't have the best players, you are somehow not very good at the game, albeit by using colourful language. I read into this that he was saying that a player should really have achieved enough in the game by now, either through rewards or trading, to have at least put together a squad with an array of decent players.

I put it to you @zeultuturor that @PelzyWelzy was simply stating that being good has no bearing on what players you use, and that there may very well be people in division 1 that use niche squads...this is something that I can attest to myself. Although you may not have seen this, I know many people on the forum that don't run with the meta and are very good at the game.

I put it to you both that it is not either of you that is the issue, I feel that you have been caught in the middle of an argument that was actually started by somebody else. I feel that you are both victims in this, and I feel that you should both feel hard done to and should perhaps consider making up.

My judgement is this:

It was actually @lukey200 that was the perpetrator of this crime...he implied that only people that spend FIFA points can achieve "god squads" in this game which is a ludicrous assumption. I sentence you @lukey200 to a lifetime of playing FIFA...I hope you take that time to reflect on what you have done today, the damage that you brought to a forum relationship, and the collateral damage that you did to the forum itself.

My judgement is final and not binding!

Judge Knowlesdinho!

Nonsense

Order, Order...

You @lukey200 are in contempt of court. Your sentence will now include wearing a tinfoil hat every time you now post on this forum.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    These loans prove Fifa is not pay to win.

No loan has changed the result of any game I’ve played.

Whoever has the better connection still won
  • Sdbweavercom
    72 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just played someone Ronaldo prime moment upfront 3 shots all game with Ronaldo 3 goals to my 22 shots and 15 saves by his keeper 0 goals