Fifa 20 demo

Comments

• Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    Kiido wrote: »
    selb wrote: »
    No thanks, The MW pre order beta starts that day and I want to have fun gaming with a game that works 😂

It's unfair that the ps4 gets it first, I gotta wait another week!!!!!!!!!

Considering buying a PS4

I did just to play with friends and my little brothers. It feels like a stepdown from the Xbox One X, especially the controller but at the end is playing with people you know alot more fun

I've just switched from Xbox One X to PS4 Pro and I have had the opposite feeling, I feel that the PS4 is a step up, I've had no issues adjusting to the different controller, its lighter than the Xbox one.

PS exclusives are far better also ;)

Oh really, well let's just say I really like the Xbox controller. Ps4 Pro makes more noise aswell which is something I definitely noticed.

But it's definitely alot more popular. I rarely meet someone who has an xbox

🤔 mines quiet as, you might want to take a duster to that bad boy.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14247 posts Has That Special Something
    No thanks, The MW pre order beta starts that day and I want to have fun gaming with a game that works 😂

Considering buying a PS4

I did just to play with friends and my little brothers. It feels like a stepdown from the Xbox One X, especially the controller but at the end is playing with people you know alot more fun

I've just switched from Xbox One X to PS4 Pro and I have had the opposite feeling, I feel that the PS4 is a step up, I've had no issues adjusting to the different controller, its lighter than the Xbox one.

Yeah, the pad’s much better on the PS4. Those Xbox pads are clunky as ****

I absolutely hate the ps4 controller that's one of the reasons I'm debating getting one
  • selb
    6399 posts Big Money Move

Considering buying a PS4

I absolutely hate the ps4 controller that's one of the reasons I'm debating getting one

Dude it's not as bad as you think, it's not as small as it used to be.

You can actually get Xbox like controllers for the PS.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood

Considering buying a PS4

Yeah think my hands are just moulded to an xbox pad 😂
  • selb

Considering buying a PS4

As I said, you can get Xbox like controllers for the PS 😉
  • Claret_n_blue_blood

Considering buying a PS4

Dunno if I could be a traitor to xbox tho, nearly 12 years service with xbox live 😁
  • selb
    edited September 12

Considering buying a PS4

Dunno if I could be a traitor to xbox tho, nearly 12 years service with xbox live 😁

Dude, stop making excuses.

As a great man once said, "you dont know the power of the dark side"

Edit - exclusives are much better too 😜
  • Claret_n_blue_blood

Considering buying a PS4

Dude, stop making excuses.

As a great man once said, "you dont know the power of the dark side"

Edit - exclusives are much better too 😜

I know lol, could have been playing cod later 😔
  • DicaniosGod
    4942 posts Big Money Move

Considering buying a PS4

That says alot about how popular and easy to use the Xbox controllers are, you can even get one for the PS4!! 😉😂😂

• selb

Considering buying a PS4

That says alot about how popular and easy to use the Xbox controllers are, you can even get one for the PS4!! 😉😂😂

It just makes it easier for the noobs to switch to greater console 😉😂