Fifa 20 demo

C94_
181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
When will fifa 20 demo be available and who will play it ?

Comments

• SweetJesus101
    1327 posts Professional
    12th
  • Nazgul
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    12th

The pope
  • C94_
    Okej tnx guys because people said they would release it tomorrow :) !
  • HishamAyman
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    Andrew Wilson is going to play the demo and decide if he likes it or not. Then the game is released according to his decision
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13062 posts Has That Special Something
    Andrew Wilson is going to play the demo and decide if he likes it or not. Then the game is released according to his decision

Well he doesn't decide on gameplay stuff, so I expect him to up the price of FP instead 🤣
  • WarrenBarton
    7322 posts Big Money Move
    Possibly might maybe play it but not sure 🤔

I heard that some guys I know might play it but they’re not sure either
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2993 posts National Call-Up
    Apparently the leaked release date on consoles is september 10th.
  • Gnomenclature
    2689 posts Fans' Favourite
    Everyone will play the demo... Non of us can resist talking **** about fifa lol. I'm already preparing draft about - unresponsiveness, button delay, pace inequality, and inconsistent finishing... Jk... Maybe ;)
  • C94_
    I dont understand wil they release it today or 12 september ?
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    C94_ wrote: »

Yes
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11195 posts Has That Special Something
    No thanks, The MW pre order beta starts that day and I want to have fun gaming with a game that works 😂
  • Vaporduff777
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No thanks, The MW pre order beta starts that day and I want to have fun gaming with a game that works 😂

Are you playing the demo?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

FIFA 20 demo? Hell no the beta was enough for me.

The MW pre order beta starts on PS4 on the 12th can't wait for it won't be anywhere near FIFA 20. Really enjoying 19 the past week as it's been fantastic no delay and it's the most responsive it's ever been. Really hoping it stays like this when 20 is released as I will happily sacrifice content and WL for great gameplay. And we already know 100% that FIFA 20 will be delayed and unresponsive.
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    C94_ wrote: »

Yes

Exactly
  • WarrenBarton

FIFA 20 demo? Hell no the beta was enough for me.

The MW pre order beta starts on PS4 on the 12th can't wait for it won't be anywhere near FIFA 20. Really enjoying 19 the past week as it's been fantastic no delay and it's the most responsive it's ever been. Really hoping it stays like this when 20 is released as I will happily sacrifice content and WL for great gameplay. And we already know 100% that FIFA 20 will be delayed and unresponsive.

Demo’s usually pointless anyway, ever since they stopped giving out free packs for playing it atleast
  • DannySTFC
    1050 posts Professional

Did you play the Alpha? I really enjoyed it and played right up until the actual point they took it offline, which I didn’t really expect for a 2v2 mode.

I haven’t had a huge amount of excitement for COD for a few years, but I definitely do for this one, right now I’d actually swap the COD and FIFA release dates if I could!
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Did you play the Alpha? I really enjoyed it and played right up until the actual point they took it offline, which I didn’t really expect for a 2v2 mode.

I haven’t had a huge amount of excitement for COD for a few years, but I definitely do for this one, right now I’d actually swap the COD and FIFA release dates if I could!

Yeah I was the same with the Alpha mate I couldn't put it down and haven't really played blackout since haha

Believe it or not BO4 was my first COD I was always just into sports games like FIFA and Tiger Woods bar GTA. Got it for the battle royale mode but have only really played WL this year and blackout during the week and have got pretty good at cod already. But this MW is going to be inane I've seen gameplay from Gamescom and there's leaks that there will be a BR maybe not at the very beginning but later down the time. Haven't been this hyped for a game in year's just can't wait until the pre order beta now on the 12th on PS4.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2993 posts National Call-Up

Yeah I was the same with the Alpha mate I couldn't put it down and haven't really played blackout since haha

Believe it or not BO4 was my first COD I was always just into sports games like FIFA and Tiger Woods bar GTA. Got it for the battle royale mode but have only really played WL this year and blackout during the week and have got pretty good at cod already. But this MW is going to be inane I've seen gameplay from Gamescom and there's leaks that there will be a BR maybe not at the very beginning but later down the time. Haven't been this hyped for a game in year's just can't wait until the pre order beta now on the 12th on PS4.

I agree, they seem to have nailed down COD this time around. That in conjunction with BF5 being garbage should see a mass exodus of BF players (like myself) gravitate to COD.
  • DannySTFC
    1050 posts Professional

My first COD was the original Modern Warfare, which along with Modern Warfare 2 are still the best two they’ve made, so with this basically being a remodelled version, the hype will be very strong! The gunsmith looks amazing.
  • Gloria_ou_Morte
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    The new FIFA 20 demo graphics are about the same as 19, gameplay has changed for the worst (IMO) and in general looks very similar to 19 .

So in IMHO, now that I've played the demo, I'm going to skip 20,and keep 19 a bit longer.

I also played PES 2020 demo, I didn't like its gameplay, but PES 2020 has better graphics than FIFA 20. In the end I'm also skipping PES this year.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14247 posts Has That Special Something

It's unfair that the ps4 gets it first, I gotta wait another week!!!!!!!!!
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14247 posts Has That Special Something

Considering buying a PS4
  • CharlieC
    6239 posts Big Money Move

Considering buying a PS4

I changed to PS4 last year. Its only standard version and not PS4 pro. Not sure whether to upgrade or wait for PS5?
  • silverdale10
    1328 posts Professional
    Played a couple of games this afternoon.

Passing, or more specifically the player receiving the ball, feels better, the ball wasn't rolling off my player's toes and the AI didn't seem to be intercepting quite so easily, but I couldn't score at all, despite creating clear chances, some shots seemed to go through the net as if it wasn't there and out for a goalkick. other efforts were cleared off the line or the keeper was making mad saves. Several times I was really shocked and bemused that I hadn't scored. I was only playing on professional yet lost 0-1 (to one chance at the other end) and drew the other 0-0 despite constantly being on the attack both games.

Maybe I'm a bit rusty having not played 19 for over a week, but it was frustrating that I couldn't score a goal.
  • WarrenBarton
    CharlieC wrote: »

Considering buying a PS4

I changed to PS4 last year. Its only standard version and not PS4 pro. Not sure whether to upgrade or wait for PS5?

Pro is only worth it if you play a lot of offline games
  • Kiido
    464 posts Sunday League Hero

Considering buying a PS4

I did just to play with friends and my little brothers. It feels like a stepdown from the Xbox One X, especially the controller but at the end is playing with people you know alot more fun
  • selb
    6400 posts Big Money Move
    Kiido wrote: »

Considering buying a PS4

I did just to play with friends and my little brothers. It feels like a stepdown from the Xbox One X, especially the controller but at the end is playing with people you know alot more fun

I've just switched from Xbox One X to PS4 Pro and I have had the opposite feeling, I feel that the PS4 is a step up, I've had no issues adjusting to the different controller, its lighter than the Xbox one.

PS exclusives are far better also ;)
  • WarrenBarton
    selb wrote: »

Considering buying a PS4

I've just switched from Xbox One X to PS4 Pro and I have had the opposite feeling, I feel that the PS4 is a step up, I've had no issues adjusting to the different controller, its lighter than the Xbox one.

Yeah, the pad’s much better on the PS4. Those Xbox pads are clunky as ****
  • Kiido
    464 posts Sunday League Hero

Considering buying a PS4

Oh really, well let's just say I really like the Xbox controller. Ps4 Pro makes more noise aswell which is something I definitely noticed.

But it's definitely alot more popular. I rarely meet someone who has an xbox
  • selb
    6400 posts Big Money Move

Considering buying a PS4

Oh really, well let's just say I really like the Xbox controller. Ps4 Pro makes more noise aswell which is something I definitely noticed.

But it's definitely alot more popular. I rarely meet someone who has an xbox

More noise? Really, cant say I've noticed more noise and I sit right next to it 🤔🤷‍♂️