FIFA20 Ratings Hype!

Comments

• lIlIlIlIlIl
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    Wonder how much Son will be, much higher of course but the fact remains he'll be annoying to link if you want to hybrid

But his card will be comparable to the best from the off. If Mbappe is predicted to cost around 750k then i think Son who could be half of that and arguably better in game is worth every coin

Son won’t be better in game than mbappe

Debatable, Son has "2 extra meta height for striker and has a 5* WF which is arguably more important for ST as long as they have 4* skills min (for competitive)

I missed out FIFA 19 and i know Mbappe's card changed a lot when he got given 5* skills but Son just had an awesome model that was so lean and silky on the ball with a filthy shot.. like real life! Translates amazingly IG.

Not taking it away from Mbappe, i'd just probably rather use him on the wing

Mbappe will be the #1 meta pick, Son doesn't even get close. That Neymar-Mbappe link is priceless.
  • Reus
    22445 posts Club Captain
    All about that 85 allan

Now with a strong link to manolas :o
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3448 posts National Call-Up
    Reus wrote: »
    All about that 85 allan

Now with a strong link to manolas :o

Allan looks a must in any Serie A team. Brilliant dribble stats plus good defending and adequate pace.
    It's a pity Hamsiks not there now.
  • Baellerin24
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wonder how much Son will be, much higher of course but the fact remains he'll be annoying to link if you want to hybrid

But his card will be comparable to the best from the off. If Mbappe is predicted to cost around 750k then i think Son who could be half of that and arguably better in game is worth every coin

Son won’t be better in game than mbappe

Debatable, Son has "2 extra meta height for striker and has a 5* WF which is arguably more important for ST as long as they have 4* skills min (for competitive)

I missed out FIFA 19 and i know Mbappe's card changed a lot when he got given 5* skills but Son just had an awesome model that was so lean and silky on the ball with a filthy shot.. like real life! Translates amazingly IG.

Not taking it away from Mbappe, i'd just probably rather use him on the wing

Mbappe will be the #1 meta pick, Son doesn't even get close. That Neymar-Mbappe link is priceless.

As for the link, for sure

As for Mbappe vs Son, we'll see. I don't mind being wrong, but i can't be convinced of being wrong when Son has always been a joke IG
  • That Neymar-Mbappe link is priceless.

Does that PSG strong link mean everyone will ignore Ligue 1 for the rest of the team, and just go BPL?

Particularly given Marcelo has been downgraded, so Robertson is - on overall rating at least - the equal best LB in game, and it’s an easy link with VVD

Pogba and Kante at CM...

Sterling / Salah will be the RW / RM of choice?

I’d suggest the only positions where there’s uncertainty over who’s the best are the other CB / RB:
    Sule & Kimmich
    Walker / Cancelo & ??? (Laporte & Vertonghen are too slow to be top tier?)
    Varane/ Ramos & Carvahal

Those top end teams will be even more monotonously predictable this year...

(Obviously the above is ignoring Icons)
  • I really don’t care about any of the top 100 players, I’m not going to be using any of them any time soon.

Wish they would just release the full database instead of milking it over 2 weeks.
  • Futfanatic
    12573 posts Has That Special Something
    So where is the rest?
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    So where is the rest?

Futwiz has the Fifa ratings, but not sure how good it is. Richarlison is 79 rated, and they still have Mirallas and Bolasie in the Everton squad.
  • Futfanatic
    So where is the rest?

Futwiz has the Fifa ratings, but not sure how good it is. Richarlison is 79 rated, and they still have Mirallas and Bolasie in the Everton squad.

Go go futwiz squad builder!
  • raul7kiev
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alan-Manolas-Koulibaly...hmm, looks interesting
  • Wigm88
    86 posts Park Captain
    What do you guys think about De Jong 85 card? I'm gonna build a La Liga team and De Jong will be my midfield maestro with A.Vidal. Both with Shadow or Anchor chem - Looks insane duo tbh. Hopefully he will get OTW -card also :)
  • Koolfashion
    2576 posts Fans' Favourite
    De Jong looks nice, but I wont buy him because of generic face.
  • Wigm88
    86 posts Park Captain
    De Jong looks nice, but I wont buy him because of generic face.

Thats harsh :D
  • Wigm88 wrote: »
    What do you guys think about De Jong 85 card? I'm gonna build a La Liga team and De Jong will be my midfield maestro with A.Vidal. Both with Shadow or Anchor chem - Looks insane duo tbh. Hopefully he will get OTW -card also :)

Think his OTW already got leaked. Dont expect him to get a lot of informs though, since he's not a finisher in the field and EA tends to give IFs for goals/assists.
  • BadSeedsFC
    71 posts Park Captain
    Anybody knows if Torreira got his face scan?
  • Futfanatic
    Wigm88 wrote: »

Only with face scan :|
  • TSpiers1UK
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    We all know that Overall rating means nothing and that EA just throw some numbers onto the card to see what sticks to get the face card stats
    Look at Robertson 85 Ovr, but his face stats are awful
    Ratings reveal is pointless with out in games imo
  • freakjas
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    Moutinho 84 is nice
  • FCBlunt
    1971 posts Fans' Favourite
    They’re going hard on Messi’s card for each year, damm man.

Bet he’ll have like 20stam to go with that pace downgrade.
    He’s still fast af, like faster than 87 pace for sure.
  • FCBlunt wrote: »
    They’re going hard on Messi’s card for each year, damm man.

Bet he’ll have like 20stam to go with that pace downgrade.
    He’s still fast af, like faster than 87 pace for sure.

75 stamina (3 more than last year). M/L work rates according to fut head this year which would help also
  • Futfanatic
    0y37cfzc.jpg

What the hell is this? They are almost the same yet one is 79 and the other 85.
  • Joestoe
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    0y37cfzc.jpg

What the hell is this? They are almost the same yet one is 79 and the other 85.

I'd say a difference of 8 ratings in the stat of their position is pretty noticeable.

Doesn't explain the huge rating difference between the two though.