edited September 12
Post edited by Futfanatic on

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    7322 posts Big Money Move
    Wow that is one cringey video 😂

• Futfanatic
    12573 posts Has That Special Something
    Mate you really have it bad for fifa lol, me I'm not hyped at all, first fifa I've not been excited for :/

I'm not hyped at all, I'm just acting like it. I am a Fanatic however, I have to do what is expected of me.
  • Jaggy Snake
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I might be misremembering but did they not say similar last year but then only release a few (say 20) each day? Just to really string things out, and suck the fun out of it.
  • Futfanatic
    I might be misremembering but did they not say similar last year but then only release a few (say 20) each day? Just to really string things out, and suck the fun out of it.

Oh yeah they did. :(
  • Lackosweat
    5536 posts Big Money Move
    Can’t wait to start over and grind for my man R94. Who cares about these cringy rating reveals honestly ? B)
  • Futfanatic
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Can’t wait to start over and grind for my man R94. Who cares about these cringy rating reveals honestly ? B)

Another year of R94 @Lackosweat ? Perhaps we should move on... >:)
  • Joestoe
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    We also get the skillmoves and weak foot right?
  • LFC Simon 98
    16700 posts World Class
    I say we get all 100 today. The youtube embargo thing is lifted tomorrow so they delaying stats would be stupid as most will be easily found anyway
  • BadSeedsFC
    71 posts Park Captain
    edited September 9
    I still think that the rating facilities in the video looks more like a hiding place to wash money :D

But of course I'm hyped B)
  • Futfanatic wrote: »
    Mate you really have it bad for fifa lol, me I'm not hyped at all, first fifa I've not been excited for :/

I'm not hyped at all, I'm just acting like it. I am a Fanatic however, I have to do what is expected of me.

I propose that you be equally fanatic in helping me trade.
  • Finesse_4days
    6912 posts Big Money Move
    I say we get all 100 today. The youtube embargo thing is lifted tomorrow so they delaying stats would be stupid as most will be easily found anyway

100% this, releasing ratings is pointless once the capture event comes out tomorrow as all the ratings will be shown anyway from who people pack or use.
  • I just want the bloody database to be released.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2716 posts Fans' Favourite

EA confirmed yesterday on Twitter that they were revealing all 100 today dude!
  • EA_Andy
    3153 posts EA Community Manager
    I just want the bloody database to be released.

Just so you know the database won't be coming for FIFA 20. More info here.
  • EA_Andy wrote: »

I meant the Futhead or FutWiz database.
  • Moiizer
    6099 posts Big Money Move
    Im pretty hyped i wont lie. Fifa (FUT) s=is my number 1 game by a mile so naturally i look forward to this time of year. Although i have to admit the MW beta has my attention considerably. Cant wait for that on Thursday and the following weekend.
  • bjornini
    3606 posts National Call-Up
    EA_Andy wrote: »

I think he meant the full list of players.
  • Anarki301
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    I heard somewhere that demo is coming out tomorrow, anyone that can confirm this...
  • ha032742
    35067 posts Moderator
    Anarki301 wrote: »
    I heard somewhere that demo is coming out tomorrow, anyone that can confirm this...

No one here can confirm it...just need to be patient and it will be announced when it is announced.
  • Tof33z
    6477 posts Big Money Move
    They do often seem to do updates etc on a Tuesday but whether that's relevant to the demo, who knows
  • Anarki301
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks mate, not impatient, I actually love september in FIFA context, just wasn't sure did I get that date correctly or did I misunderstood something.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    Hasn't the demo been released on a Tuesday pretty much every year?
  • Edward220967
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sancho 84 with 88 pace and 90 dribbling
  • Futfanatic
    What where how
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    What where how

For the Sancho rating?
    MattHDGamer got to officially reveal it on his Youtube Channel about an hour ago
  • Futfanatic
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    What where how

For the Sancho rating?
    MattHDGamer got to officially reveal it on his Youtube Channel about an hour ago

What only Sancho?

ONE RATING?

Oh this is going to be hell.
  • Paciga45
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    EA_Andy wrote: »

Except that doesn’t actually give us any information beyond it not existing soon.

How about the why behind it, since that is what people would like to know, especially those who have used it often over the years. Can you @EA_Andy give us some relevant information on this?
  • Futfanatic
    So where is the reveal ffs
  • Janoe1
    7483 posts League Winner
    Well