Life after weekend league...

Mrmad1980
147 posts Sunday League Hero
Been on a bender Friday night in pub and then to watch local rugby team Hull kr get dicked.
Saturday up and at them in town shopping then on the lash in local boozer to watch England,
Today drove to Dalby Forest rented a bike and riding round like a kid all day.

No stress no violence . Weekend league is the mother of all evils hoping to kick the habit FIFA 20

Comments

• source.gif
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    edited September 2019
    And you cant do this any other weekend because.....?
  • RadamelFalcao9
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    selb wrote: »
    And you cant do this any other weekend because.....?
    Cause 10...remaining matches.
  • Gnomenclature
    8219 posts League Winner
    There are some seriously addicted players in this game... I spend way too much time on this game, but still only manage 1 weekend league a month...

I'm not married and don't have children... I have no idea how married with children guys even consider playing a weekend league lol.
  • dregana08
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    There are some seriously addicted players in this game... I spend way too much time on this game, but still only manage 1 weekend league a month...

I'm not married and don't have children... I have no idea how married with children guys even consider playing a weekend league lol.

Easy, we neglect our responsibilities (jk we just make sacrifices in other areas, like sleep!)
  • Gnomenclature
    8219 posts League Winner
    dregana08 wrote: »

Easy, we neglect our responsibilities (jk we just make sacrifices in other areas, like sleep!)

Tbf, I'd probably play WL a lot more if I was better at the game... usually takes me at least 25 matches to reach S1 lol.
  • Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move

You see you’ve got it the wrong way round. Young children equal lots of nights in. So obviously weekend league is welcome otherwise you’d actually have to talk to the Wife - nobody wants that.

I didn’t touch a console for years. Had children, before you know it I’m a full on FIFA addict 😂

On a side note I only play evenings - never play when the kids are about, that’s their time.
  • Primofusion
    1247 posts Professional
    You know you can do all that and just play a couple of games of WL each evening. That’s what I do, I’m married and have a 2 yr old.

I did only play 2 WLs during fifa 19, but most of that was due to giving the game up for a large period of time hoping they would fix the auto defending issue.
  • Robbo_86
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alex_cr wrote: »

You see you’ve got it the wrong way round. Young children equal lots of nights in. So obviously weekend league is welcome otherwise you’d actually have to talk to the Wife - nobody wants that.

I didn’t touch a console for years. Had children, before you know it I’m a full on FIFA addict 😂

On a side note I only play evenings - never play when the kids are about, that’s their time.

I’m exactly the same, only play when everyone is in bed.

I have revolved my life around Fifa this year an I need to seriously knock it on the head
  • Robbo_86
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mrmad1980 wrote: »
    Been on a bender Friday night in pub and then to watch local rugby team Hull kr get dicked.
    Saturday up and at them in town shopping then on the lash in local boozer to watch England,
    Today drove to Dalby Forest rented a bike and riding round like a kid all day.

No stress no violence . Weekend league is the mother of all evils hoping to kick the habit FIFA 20

I’d of rather had the stress of WL then watch Rovers get beat by that shower of s**t!!!! Should have never of lost that, now it’s out of our hands
  • Delboy13710
    10221 posts Has That Special Something
    Robbo_86 wrote: »

I’m exactly the same, only play when everyone is in bed.

I have revolved my life around Fifa this year an I need to seriously knock it on the head

Same I play early mornings or sunday night . But I'm not buying 20 last years fifa was so addictive . Imagine playing video games at 6am before the kids wake up and boot me off 😫😂
  • Safehands84
    4121 posts National Call-Up

This sums me up. I rarely play pass s3 and not at all if decent weekly rewards.Only time I play WL if I know the mrs is taking the kids her parents on the sunday so I have that few hours to get a few games in.
  • Nervous_Nick
    7194 posts League Winner

Haha my life exactly!