FIFA 20

Icosa_Gaming
6790 posts Big Money Move
edited September 8
Returning from Xbox back to PC for this year. Who will be playing FUT 20 on here and how has FUT 19 been?

Looking for mates to discuss trades/investments and play games.

Gold 1 / Elite 3 Level Player.

Hoping to see some familiar names on here. It has been a while.

YtnQwow.png

Post edited by Icosa_Gaming on

Comments

• greif44
    2368 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've been playing FUT on PC since 13, will be playing 20 as well. Won't invest as much time as I did in 19 tho.
    19 was no different from consoles in terms of gameplay, at least I can tell that basing on feedback from console players.
    Looks like PC community is growing as there are more and more items on market every year. Trading is probably harder than on consoles as there are less lazy buyers/sellers, but some trading strategies still work (silver/bronze for SBCs, out of packs IFs etc).

In 19 I was G2/G1 player, bouncing between 1800-1900. Add me if you want to play some games for objectives, friendlies or just chat about FIFA

Origin ID: greif44
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 9
    It's not getting more popular, number are the same as every year.
  • keronc
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    I will be getting Fifa 20 as well. 19 had problems but still brought some enjoyment at times. This past weekend was great. Could the market issue be because PC players don't buy as much fifa points as console players? I don't buy fifa points, I just play the game and trade when I can.
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    Not getting 20 at the start. I'm going to wait to see if they have made any changes with delayed game play and all the other crap we put up with this year.

So, chances are I won't be getting it.
  • keronc
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    I play the single player parts of FUT and do the sbc's more than the multiplyer parts so I don't get annoyed by the delays as much as those who only play Rivals and WL.
  • barci
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    Welcome back. ;)
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    maksi wrote: »
    It's not getting more popular, number are the same as every year.

idk, I see a lot of people switching to PC because of other games and then just going with FIFA on PC too
  • barci
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    It's growing slowly but steady. ;)
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    barci wrote: »
    It's growing slowly but steady. ;)

Fortnite saving Fifa on PC
  • Denisianes
    8070 posts League Winner
    Could give this garbaje game another chance this year.