OTW player for Ultimate Edition?

DannySTFC
1045 posts Professional
I’m reading conflicting details depending on which website I use!

Some say the OTW untradeable player is for Ultimate Edition only, fine, but I’ve also seen that is only if you ordered before August 5th, whereas most other outlets don’t mention a date?

I pre ordered the Ultimate Edition from the store about two weeks ago, so after Aug 5th, with EA Access discount.

Anyone know for sure what the actual crack is with this?

Sorry if this is something which has already been discussed to death but I haven’t been on here much since they took everything out of packs so I stopped playing! 😬

Comments

• Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    Cut off was the 5th to get the OTW
  • DannySTFC
    1045 posts Professional
    Nice one, seems abit harsh that!
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    Well it was basically an incentive to tie you into a pre order before you could get near playing the game
  • PelzyWelzy
    9332 posts League Winner
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Well it was basically an incentive to tie you into a pre order before you could get near playing the game

Crafty as ever from EA. Gotta give them credit where it’s due, when it comes to making bank they nothing short of genius.
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Crafty as ever from EA. Gotta give them credit where it’s due, when it comes to making bank they nothing short of genius.

Worked on me, thank the lord for the UK refund laws on digital purchases lol.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14247 posts Has That Special Something
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Worked on me, thank the lord for the UK refund laws on digital purchases lol.

Can I get a refund on my fifa 19 digital purchase
  • number7rocky
    4223 posts National Call-Up
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Hardly harsh, was clearly advertised
  • JWNYsg
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mine was the reverse, i bought fifa 20 quite early. EA Access for PS only was announced end July if i was not mistaken

i got the EA discount refunded to my PSN wallet

Also i get 10% of FP, i saw that in my console screen that the prices have been afforded my EA Access discount
  • DannySTFC
    1045 posts Professional
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Hardly harsh, was clearly advertised

I wasn’t referring to it not being advertised or it being harsh that there’s a deadline, I was referring to it being harsh as for ninety or something quid having the game early, a few crappy packs + worthless kits and loan players isn’t much value. A OTW player (untradeable) should be given to everyone who’s willing to pump that kind of money into a game when the benefits of the Ultimate Edition aren’t really significant without a OTW chucked in too, so keep your smart arse comments to yourself.
  • IncredibleK
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think we'll still get it , I pre-ordered yesterday and it was in the description for the ultimate edition, 90% sure anyway