I'm not even remotely excited for Fifa 20

Comments

• FCBlunt
    1971 posts Fans' Favourite
    How can you not be excited for a new installment of FIFA?

YtnQwow.png

This is bait.
  • JohnDoe
    11254 posts Has That Special Something
    FCBlunt wrote: »

YtnQwow.png

source.gif

FTFY
  • Boysie91 wrote: »
    I'm not even that bothered for 20 anymore and decided to pre order PES also.

Same no more fifa
  • Not only am I not excited. I literally have anxiety thinking about it coming out. Strongly considering giving it up for rocket league. A skill based game I can play on my schedule that plays the same every time I pick it up.

Rl has excellent physics
  • Wi1son73
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite

YtnQwow.png

Are you a pro or youtuber? Surely you wouldn’t spend €500 at this game just to have a P2W team! Which can turn out to be a even worse game than 19.

• Ronaldinho999
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 9
    Game is too random, almost noone controll over the matches, 97% of the player base are toxic and play like **** spamming L2 making the game have 0 sense....

Think Ill just pass, fifa nowadays is towards to headless chickens who will eventually waste tons of cash on microtransictions
  • keronc
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 9
    I like the Single player modes in Fifa so will still get fifa20. I am probably one of the few people who find Squad Battles and single player seasons enjoyable. Most of the issues in the game are associated with FUT, so if you only play FUT you are more annoyed at the game than those who play the other modes. I am not saying the single player modes are perfect, just that they are not bad either.

I have never seen the AI spam LaCroquetta's or El Tornado crosses in squad battles.
  • Ronaldinho999
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Whats enjoyable in dribbling a bot ? Whats enjoyable in tackling a bot ? If the AI miss its bc it was programmed to miss and if it scores its bc it was programmed to score I mean theres not much magic in it right?

Single player modes is for those who cant handle competition, Take my 2 cents
  • Primofusion
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    I guess we will all be able to form our own opinions when the demo is released tomorrow. I know that it won’t be 100% representative of the full release but it will give us some idea of the changes made.
  • keronc
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    Whats enjoyable in dribbling a bot ? Whats enjoyable in tackling a bot ? If the AI miss its bc it was programmed to miss and if it scores its bc it was programmed to score I mean theres not much magic in it right?

Single player modes is for those who cant handle competition, Take my 2 cents

That is your opinion. I always play to g2 or g1 in WL with games remaining so it has nothing to do with the competition. I actually find that squad battles on Ultimate is much harder than most of the WL matches.

I am one of the few who prefer single player games. FUT and Elite Dangerous are the only multiplayer games I play.
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up

YtnQwow.png
    Can't believe you are bragging about give EA 350 notes before the game has even been released after playing this disaster.

This is exactly why they don't need to fix anything.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9330 posts League Winner

YtnQwow.png
    Can't believe you are bragging about give EA 350 notes before the game has even been released after playing this disaster.

As much as I’m firmly in the ‘people can spend their money how they like’ camp can’t help but agree with the sentiment in your comment.

Even after 19 being tragic the very same people who’ve spent all year moaning about it are the generally the ones throwing endless streams of cash EA’s way - before 20’s even been released!

Each to their own I suppose.
  • TheMightyBee
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    The greed, arrogance and lack of fun in the game has ruined it for me. They destroyed so many fun things from FUT18.
  • Orison
    47798 posts FIFA Cover Star
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

YtnQwow.png

As much as I’m firmly in the ‘people can spend their money how they like’ camp can’t help but agree with the sentiment in your comment.

Even after 19 being tragic the very same people who’ve spent all year moaning about it are the generally the ones throwing endless streams of cash EA’s way - before 20’s even been released!

Each to their own I suppose.

Still got a year of enjoyment out of the game. 300€ for a hobby is fine imo. I rather question people who don't enjoy the game and still play it all year. That's way worse than spending money on something you like/enjoy.
    Wi1son73 wrote: »

YtnQwow.png

Are you a pro or youtuber? Surely you wouldn’t spend €500 at this game just to have a P2W team! Which can turn out to be a even worse game than 19.

That's like asking if you have an alcohol addiction, because surely you wouldn't spend houndreds or thousands over the whole year on some nights out.
  • torakun
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    19 put me off also, as a predominantly offline player anyway I'll be going for PES this year.

Why don't you just skip it?

same here, going for PES this year. Check out my latest forum thread that sadly got moved to off topic section.. sigh..
  • Whitebeard
    3371 posts National Call-Up
    I miss playing FIFA. Last FIFA I played was 17, which I dropped due to servers being extremely bad. 18 was the same, so was the 19 and so will be the 20. Whatever people feel like, 20 is going to be the same garbage as any other FIFA. Shame really, I'd buy 20 in a heartbeat if servers were good.
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 11

YtnQwow.png

He didnt spent 500€, more like 150€ if you know what I know

He's in for a rude awakening once he realizes other players have access to cheap 12000 FP codes too and drives prices up for everyone
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6790 posts Big Money Move

YtnQwow.png

Navraat wrote: »

YtnQwow.png

He didnt spent 500€, more like 150€ if you know what I know

He's in for a rude awakening once he realizes other players have access to cheap 12000 FP codes too and drives prices up for everyone

I got them cheaper but where do you get "150€" from? Might buy some more then.