Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

How many people would like to see Bronze and Silver cups brought back.

1690_Ulster_FC
3637 posts National Call-Up
edited September 2019
As the title says.

I'd like there to be somewhere that I don't have to worry about the grind of rivals each week after I've gained enough points to be in teir 1 rewards plus I have my weekend league points available and redeemed.

Bronze and Silver cups also give a different flavour to the monotonous teams you seem to face in rivals and weekend league.

The FUT draft concept of rewards could work for the various cups with losers also getting some form of reward for playing.

Ps I don't have a clue how to put a poll into the thread.

Comments

• Count me in. Those were the days. I'm thinking of throwing a couple of silvers in my starter squad. In 19 I used Matarrita and Tyler Adams a lot in my MLS hybrid during the first months.
  • Whoman
    5978 posts Big Money Move
    Bronze, Silver, X-Max Rating (78 max, 81 max, 84 max*), the more, the merrier.

*and using the rating of the 11 best players or at least only the starters
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »
    Count me in. Those were the days. I'm thinking of throwing a couple of silvers in my starter squad. In 19 I used Matarrita and Tyler Adams a lot in my MLS hybrid during the first months.

I'd like to see the scrap book brought back from the early FUT games, to put duplicate players into, in echange for rewards. Again giving Bronze and Silvers a role in the game.
  • Alex_cr
    5800 posts Big Money Move
    Everyone says that want this. Everyone forgets why they were binned. Nobody played them! You could not get a game.
  • deang07
    8346 posts League Winner
    yes more stuff to make bronze n silvers relevant again.
    i enjoyed having squads for all occasions
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    Everyone says that want this. Everyone forgets why they were binned. Nobody played them! You could not get a game.

There's a far bigger player base now.
    They could even include it in the weekly objectives to play so many games with a Bronze or Silver team.

If the FUT draft reward concept was used, I'm sure more people would use the cups as it's an instant reward, instead of having to wait until the next week to access reward packs or coins.
  • Primofusion
    1060 posts Professional
    Imagine if they had a separate Bronze and Silver WL, where you could have a maximum of 3 silver players in your squad, and the rest bronze. A bit like the olympics. I’d definitely play it.
  • Mc_chigby
    1059 posts Professional
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »
    Count me in. Those were the days. I'm thinking of throwing a couple of silvers in my starter squad. In 19 I used Matarrita and Tyler Adams a lot in my MLS hybrid during the first months.

I'd like to see the scrap book brought back from the early FUT games, to put duplicate players into, in echange for rewards. Again giving Bronze and Silvers a role in the game.

They had to stop this as Panni threatened to take them to court if not. Also the reason they can't call them cards or stickers
  • Moiizer
    8452 posts League Winner
    Id love gold cup back. Nothing like a quick gold cup stomping to get you back on form lol
  • Alex_cr
    5800 posts Big Money Move
    Alex_cr wrote: »

There's a far bigger player base now.
    They could even include it in the weekly objectives to play so many games with a Bronze or Silver team.

If the FUT draft reward concept was used, I'm sure more people would use the cups as it's an instant reward, instead of having to wait until the next week to access reward packs or coins.

While I’m not against the idea at all, in my head I’m already reading the countless threads moaning about having to use bronze and silvers in objectives and not being able to use the team they’ve worked so hard for 😂