Im not getting fifa 20

RUS_PreDaToR
3300 posts National Call-Up
I bought every fifa since fifa 06 so you can say i was a loyal customer. But they can do one this time.

Comments

• CK4795
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    No please no
    Stay with us we really care
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    Yes you are.. you'll join the train, just like all the rest of the sheep..me included.
  • SBaggio59
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do not worry, as usual, EA takes care of everything. In order to fully satisfy the customer.
  • Arron xox
    3591 posts National Call-Up
    Since 06 and calls himself a loyal customer 😂😂
  • Moiizer
    9660 posts League Winner
    Im so happy you decided to share this with us. I can rest easy now. Godspeed.
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    Yes you are.. you'll join the train, just like all the rest of the sheep..me included.

No i wont there is literally nothing in the game that would pull me towards getting it. I was already contemplating not buying it last year because they lost the Russian league license but not including Zenit for the second year in a row is the last straw for me, If i cant even use the team i love in supossed the best football simulator then there is no need for me to play this game.
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    edited September 2019
    Just a little side note i havent posted regulary here for the past two years now but nothing chnages, If its not the same trolls, there is always new ones. Its a shame im a little grown up now to react to them.
  • Gromit
    4728 posts National Call-Up

No i wont there is literally nothing in the game that would pull me towards getting it. I was already contemplating not buying it last year because they lost the Russian league license but not including Zenit for the second year in a row is the last straw for me, If i cant even use the team i love in supossed the best football simulator then there is no need for me to play this game.

It's a shame when your team isn't in the game, but whats just as bad is the hundreds of teams that are in the game but are rendered pointless and unusable as only the small pool of high rated players get used nowadays.

Bring back bronze and silver cups or give us lobbies where we can play with the cards of all kinds of different levels and leagues and find a fair match up.
  • malky
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I bought every fifa since fifa 06 so you can say i was a loyal customer. But they can do one this time.

I have bought every fifa since 1994.....I will buy 20 as there is noway it can be as bad and S word we can't say as Fifa 19. I'm desperate for the demo to be released as I can't look at the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that is Fifa 19 anymore😂😂
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    malky wrote: »

I have bought every fifa since 1994.....I will buy 20 as there is noway it can be as bad and S word we can't say as Fifa 19. I'm desperate for the demo to be released as I can't look at the **** that is Fifa 19 anymore😂😂

Then there is no hope for you 😂 as you will think every new fifa wont be as bad as the previous one.
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    edited September 2019
    Gromit wrote: »

It's a shame when your team isn't in the game, but whats just as bad is the hundreds of teams that are in the game but are rendered pointless and unusable as only the small pool of high rated players get used nowadays.

Bring back bronze and silver cups or give us lobbies where we can play with the cards of all kinds of different levels and leagues and find a fair match up.

The peak of UT is way past, i remember the days where RPL was given justfied ratings. The likes of Welliton and Emenike could compete with any players from the top leagues. Also the peak time for me was when we had players like eto'o and hulk and I didnt have to spend ridicilous money to obtain over priced bpl players. Now its all about credit card fc and legends after 1 week your starter squad will be like bronze players.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3650 posts National Call-Up

The peak of UT is way past, i remember the days where RPL was given justfied ratings. The likes of Welliton and Emenike could compete with any players from the top leagues. Also the peak time for me was when we had players like eto'o and hulk and I didnt have to spend ridicilous money to obtain over priced bpl players. Now its all about credit card fc and legends after 1 week your starter squad will be like bronze players.

Emineke and Wellinton were given to high a rating in the first place.
    The Russian league is poor by the standards of football in Western Europe now.
    Clubs like Leicester City have a bigger income now than the likes of Zenit, due to FFP not allowing Russian billionaores to pump money into the Russian clubs.

A lowish 80 odd rated starter squad will do you up until December easily.
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    edited September 2019

Emineke and Wellinton were given to high a rating in the first place.
    The Russian league is poor by the standards of football in Western Europe now.
    Clubs like Leicester City have a bigger income now than the likes of Zenit, due to FFP not allowing Russian billionaores to pump money into the Russian clubs.

A lowish 80 odd rated starter squad will do you up until December easily.
    No they didnt, They were physicaly tanks irl and the quality of league doesn't effect physical stats for fifa so they can have realistic values. And they were both prolific goal scorers especially Welliton who was scoring 20+ goals a season so a 80 odd finishing stat isnt a very over exagurated stat and we all know 80+ finishing isnt much different from 90.

As for league quality i think you jumped the ship with calling it poor
    Its been top 5/6 in europe for the last decade. And we all know the ffp rules gets abused all the time by big clubs because they get away with it.

And a lowish 80 rated squad isnt gonna get you d1 or higher after 1 week unless you are extremely good fifa player.