For those dodging 20

JV24601
907 posts Professional
... what game do you think you will replace it with?
I am without doubt not purchasing 20 after this sham of 19 and the cheating it contains.
But what I will replace it with I don't know.

Might do a complete different type of game but I've only ever played football games.
Anything good out there at the moment?

Comments

• Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    Just going to play Football Manager and Batman until something interests me, nothing stands out at the mo but I already own those 2.
  • JV24601
    907 posts Professional
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Just going to play Football Manager and Batman until something interests me, nothing stands out at the mo but I already own those 2.

Football Manager good shout!! Not been on for years
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    If the gameplay stays the way it has been for me since yesterday I will be playing alot more FIFA 19 that I thought.

Best gameplay I've had in years, no delay, very responsive and silky smooth. It's like a new game right now probably because of the amount of people quit. I'm really hoping it stays like this when FIFA 20 is released as the last 24 hours this game is ten times better than what FIFA 20 will be like When it comes to connection.

Have had a couple of friends also in UK having the same gameplay and also saying this is the most fun we've had in a few years with this game.
  • lefab10
    1006 posts Professional
    Destiny 2:Shadowkeep
  • Sterve
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am going old school and playing some games that you play from start to finish. Nothing that requires grinding, lootboxes or microtransactions. Gaming has gotten quite bad in this respect in my opinion. Feel more like you are being farmed or manipulated more than doing something for fun or recreation. Something like resident evil, last of us or mass effect i think.
  • TSpiers1UK
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    19, FM, PUBG and hopefully the new cod, been awhile since I’ve played one
  • JV24601
    907 posts Professional
    If the gameplay stays the way it has been for me since yesterday I will be playing alot more FIFA 19 that I thought.

Best gameplay I've had in years, no delay, very responsive and silky smooth. It's like a new game right now probably because of the amount of people quit. I'm really hoping it stays like this when FIFA 20 is released as the last 24 hours this game is ten times better than what FIFA 20 will be like When it comes to connection.

Have had a couple of friends also in UK having the same gameplay and also saying this is the most fun we've had in a few years with this game.

I'll be staying on 19 too :)

First time I've ever played a FIFA this late on.
    Trying to get my end team sorted before prices creep up and players become extinct.
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    JV24601 wrote: »

Football Manager good shout!! Not been on for years

I bought 19 and then any time I could have got a FM session in played Fifa instead, same as every other game now I think about it.
  • 1HoV
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gears 5, Fortnite, see what else pops up.
  • Jboom98
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pes 20 or LMA Manager

1076309-563113_23057_front.jpg

I wonder if you can get to 2019/20 season on LMA manager the furthest I've been on it was 2010/11 season.
  • Zv1k0
    5879 posts Big Money Move
    NBA 2k20, PES 2020, still playing BFV and maybe new COD if open beta convinces me.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13041 posts Has That Special Something
    Cod
  • Carlos181
    3790 posts National Call-Up
    Currently replaced it with RDR2 online, GOW5, and BFV in that order.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14247 posts Has That Special Something

@Pieman25 how do u like the new style football managers, I struggle but it's because I think I'm still stuck in championship manager mode lol
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class

@Pieman25 how do u like the new style football managers, I struggle but it's because I think I'm still stuck in championship manager mode lol

@Claret_n_blue_blood I'd suggest going with FM touch mode mate if you haven't played in a good while. It comes with the main game anyway and will be a more gradual introduction to today's game.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood

@Claret_n_blue_blood I'd suggest going with FM touch mode mate if you haven't played in a good while. It comes with the main game anyway and will be a more gradual introduction to today's game.

Cheers mate, does that mean you play it on phone or tablet
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class

It's actually still on pc/laptop and still through Steam but really should be called FM light instead of touch. I play the full game but it takes way too long, the touch version is basically a level between the older 1s and all the details they include today. The 1 for phone/tablet is FM mobile and is standalone but I think it's very limited and a waste.

If you find a deal on 19 and download an update through steam you'll have all this seasons transfers/correct leagues etc. Absolutely no need to spend the money on 20 when it comes out unless you buy every year.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood

It's actually still on pc/laptop and still through Steam but really should be called FM light instead of touch. I play the full game but it takes way too long, the touch version is basically a level between the older 1s and all the details they include today. The 1 for phone/tablet is FM mobile and is standalone but I think it's very limited and a waste.

If you find a deal on 19 and download an update through steam you'll have all this seasons transfers/correct leagues etc. Absolutely no need to spend the money on 20 when it comes out unless you buy every year.

Thankyou, I actually brought 19 when it came out but didn't really get into it but I will defo try the touch version out, thanks for the help
  • Azof
    16438 posts World Class

Thankyou, I actually brought 19 when it came out but didn't really get into it but I will defo try the touch version out, thanks for the help

Bought*
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class

Oh last thing is the touch version won't have transfer updates past the January window as it has no editor but I do think if you opened 19 straight away you'd go nah too much work and turn it off like I did lol.

The touch version will be like a bridge to get you into the main game once you've learnt touch.
  • Choepiechakie
    31445 posts National Team Captain
    1HoV wrote: »

Maybe CoD
  • Azof
    16438 posts World Class
    1HoV wrote: »

Maybe CoD

Will try beta and see, monetization is my worry
  • Choepiechakie
    31445 posts National Team Captain
    Howa Gears? Worth the 2 quid?
  • Azof
    16438 posts World Class
    Howa Gears? Worth the 2 quid?

deffo