FIFA 20 could it have trade offers in the full game?

Lambo91
1733 posts Play-Off Hero
edited September 6
Remember when we use to trade offers back when they removed it?

I just played NHL 20 via EA Access and I went to auction and you can trade offer 4 players for 1 player just like FIFA trade offers back in the day...why would they remove this feature years ago in FIFA and bring it back in NHL 20?

Could this mean FIFA 20 will have trade offers as well....if so...we're in for a treat

I loved the trade offers feature back in FIFA 12 and 13
Post edited by Acker on

Comments

• RadioShaq
    14902 posts Moderator
    With all the problems and complaints unless they changed it hopefully not.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3448 posts National Call-Up
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    With all the problems and complaints unless they changed it hopefully not.

I thought the EA account protection via verification of passwords etc etc, put an end to accounts being hacked and people being able to use trades to steal cards.
  • Boommaametw3
    1816 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol easy to transfer coins. Offer Inaki Williams for Mbappe lol. Not happening
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's in NHL 20 Ultimate Team full game

I don't know why you guys are doubting it in FIFA 20
  • Boabdust
    4762 posts National Call-Up
    Lambo91 wrote: »

Maybe because they’re not the same game.
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Boabdust wrote: »

Maybe because they’re not the same game.

It's EA Sports

It's a feature EA Sports themselves removed and they got it back in the full game of NHL 20 UT you can trade 4 players with coins just like old times so it could possibly be a hint that they will also bring it back in FIFA 20
  • greif44
    2368 posts Fans' Favourite
  • iitalic
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero

Fut makes them hundreds of millions. Hut makes them peanuts.
    Different games.
  • ale1985bg
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 6
    Iit could possibly be a hint that they will also bring it back in FIFA 20
    I'm luckily not into FUT anymore, but... Hopefully not.

Back in the FIFA 14 days, they were mainly used by scammers and/or coin sellers and buyers so they brought them away as they were doing more harm than good.
    Everyone was happy when they removed them (bar the ones I listed a couple of lines ago).
  • WFCBagnall
    69618 posts Moderator

Trade rating for rating and no coins involved.

Seems the best way to do it.
  • El_Nino
    2947 posts Fans' Favourite
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

I would just say make any trade offer received player untradeable, still makes players buyable but means the market is far less effected.

The reality is there will never be trade offers in FUT again.
  • Boommaametw3
    1816 posts Play-Off Hero

Dude you miss the point.
    If Mbappe(90 rated) is worth 700k but i can trade him with Suarez(91 rated) worth (200k) meaning that i basically transferred 500k to you.

Will make coin transfering super easy even if they do only untradable cards.

Even if they do only untradables, people will literally buy POTM or icon SBCs cards.
    Coin sellers will create an account and do like Gullit SBC, you pay them and trade it for your useless untradable
  • Acker
    1126 posts Moderator
    Edit of title as misleading

Could trade offers return : Yes

Personally I don’t think it will happen as could lead to a black market

Let’s wait and see
  • SimenHP
    1952 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA is a business that have and will always think money over making their userbase happy, which means they will not bring trade offers back, because it will lead to less FP being bought
  • Arron xox
    2939 posts National Call-Up
    Only way trading could actually work is if they implemented it where you could only trade untradeable cards as they have no value to the market
  • BristolMDF
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not gonna happen
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 9

Exactly. Same rating only could be traded so for example you have IF 94 Cristiano Ronaldo, you can trade offer your IF CR7 to NIF 94 Messi with an option to add coins with the trade offer.

Dude you miss the point.
    If Mbappe(90 rated) is worth 700k but i can trade him with Suarez(91 rated) worth (200k) meaning that i basically transferred 500k to you.

Even if they do only untradables, people will literally buy POTM or icon SBCs cards.
    Coin sellers will create an account and do like Gullit SBC, you pay them and trade it for your useless untradable

You can't trade 90 rated for a 91 rated. They have to be the same rating.
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Not gonna happen

It's officially in the full game of NHL 20 Ultimate Team so it is possible that we will see it in the full game of FIFA 20 Ultimate Team.
  • greif44
    2368 posts Fans' Favourite

Exactly. Same rating only could be traded so for example you have IF 94 Cristiano Ronaldo, you can trade offer your IF CR7 to NIF 94 Messi with an option to add coins with the trade offer.

Dude you miss the point.

Not gonna happen

It's officially in the full game of NHL 20 Ultimate Team so it is possible that we will see it in the full game of FIFA 20 Ultimate Team.

I don't know about NHL but in FUT there can be a huge gap in performance between players of the same rating even if they play on same position. Also rating for rating means you can trade Koulibaly for Mbappe. Tbh I'm glad they got rid of it
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    greif44 wrote: »

Dude you miss the point.

Not gonna happen

I don't know about NHL but in FUT there can be a huge gap in performance between players of the same rating even if they play on same position. Also rating for rating means you can trade Koulibaly for Mbappe. Tbh I'm glad they got rid of it

maybe they can implement this trade offer same rating with only untradables. That way, market won't crash and a fair same rating trade even without an option to offer coins so nobody will gain any coins with this process.
  • Olleman
    12641 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 10

Dude you miss the point.

Not gonna happen

maybe they can implement this trade offer same rating with only untradables. That way, market won't crash and a fair same rating trade even without an option to offer coins so nobody will gain any coins with this process.

Would love it with untradebles tbh! Really liked it when it was active back in the day before it got used for the wrong reasons. Saved a lot on tax and didn't have to spend time sniping haha! :)
  • WarrenBarton
    7322 posts Big Money Move

Dude you miss the point.

Not gonna happen

They won’t be able to earn virtual coins but they will def be able to earn real cash selling untradeables on eBay
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero

Dude you miss the point.

Not gonna happen

They won’t be able to earn virtual coins but they will def be able to earn real cash selling untradeables on eBay

lol you guys always come up with stuff
  • Tommygunn
    3139 posts National Call-Up
    Lambo where you been hiding you’ve been missed
  • mufcscott__
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Would never be brought back but I would love it
  • Delvinho
    984 posts Professional
    Would never be brought back but I would love it

• xSILENTxSNIPERx
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I thought they stopped it to stop coin selling, same reason they introduced price ranges. I wish they would bring back trade offer and maybe send them for review or something.
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 12
    I thought they stopped it to stop coin selling, same reason they introduced price ranges. I wish they would bring back trade offer and maybe send them for review or something.

Exactly and they brought it back in NHL 20 Ultimate Team which is weird because the reason they removed it was because of the reasons you mentioned so since they brought it back in NHL 20 then there's a high possibility we will see it in the full game of FIFA 20 Ultimate Team. Youtubers never mentioned anything about it but the version they're playing is still a full game beta. The real full game is September 19th with an update to download which is in the 10 hours EA Access so they might shock us and add it in the full game.
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    edited September 12

Exactly and they brought it back in NHL 20 Ultimate Team which is weird because the reason they removed it was because of the reasons you mentioned so since they brought it back in NHL 20 then there's a high possibility we will see it in the full game of FIFA 20 Ultimate Team. Youtubers never mentioned anything about it but the version they're playing is still a full game beta. The real full game is September 19th with an update to download which is in the 10 hours EA Access so they might shock us and add it in the full game.

A high possibility? Think you've brain washed yourself mate if you think it's a near cert because another game has it.
  • El_Nino
    2947 posts Fans' Favourite

100% you’ve talked yourself into believing your own nonsense, there’s absolutely no chance it’s been added back, for all the reasons already mentioned.

And to top it off, you really think EA would bring back a feature a lot of people miss and just not bother telling anyone? No hype or anything?

• Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pieman25 wrote: »

A high possibility? Think you've brain washed yourself mate if you think it's a near cert because another game has it.

"another game"

You clearly don't know who made NHL 20 and who made the game mode Ultimate Team.