What's up with gameplay today best it's ever been so smooth and responsive it's like a new game

Comments

• Wi1son73
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Fifa_Hawk_85
    Played few games yesterday, and your right! Pretty good connection.. so good I scored this goal, I maybe bias but I was Osha bandit what a goal, best goal I’ve scored this year..

• DesiKRew
    75 posts Park Captain
    It's the OP loan players that making your game play smooth... I manged to get 9 icons in my team..and barely managed to win... The moment I made a new squad and threw in the loan players.. Not worrying about the chemistry.. I WON 6 on the trot..
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    @Fifa_Hawk_85
    Played few games yesterday, and your right! Pretty good connection.. so good I scored this goal, I maybe bias but I was Osha bandit what a goal, best goal I’ve scored this year..

Cracking goal, horrible strip. :wink:

Might install Origin and FIFA 19 again tonight to give it a whirl.
  • Wi1son73
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 11
    R9 is some player...
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    @Fifa_Hawk_85

Cracking goal, horrible strip. :wink:

Might install Origin and FIFA 19 again tonight to give it a whirl.

Hahah...
    we got a spanking🙈🙈 3 more games though 😜😜
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1441 posts Professional
    DesiKRew wrote: »
    It's the OP loan players that making your game play smooth... I manged to get 9 icons in my team..and barely managed to win... The moment I made a new squad and threw in the loan players.. Not worrying about the chemistry.. I WON 6 on the trot..

There’s definitely something iffy with those loan players, my pim maradona is barely able to hold onto the ball when up against the bigger boys, or score free kicks at the line(it always smashes into the wall... yet when i replaced him with his loan counterpart he outmuscled vvd and sanchez at the same time and scored 3 free kicks in one match(from similar spots and power that normally hit the wall as before)
  • Mogga
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Turned it on for first time in a few days about 30 mins ago. Played 3, all "lost connection" within 2 game minutes and gave me 300 skill points. Seriously man what's the point of this trash
  • PelzyWelzy
    9330 posts League Winner
    Yeah, what the hell has happened here... not played since Monday and admittedly the gameplay was good then, fast and responsive. First time in a while.

Hopped on today as it's my day off and the game is absolute garbage once more. Verging on unplayable, the delay between your input and execution is actually laughable. Players falling around all over the place, can't lock on to the ball like before, no pace anywhere.

Didn't take long to revert back to the usual tripe we've been served up all year.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    It's been consistently great for me for like a wee now. Have even upgraded Prime Best to PIM and done PIM Rivaldo today. Though the MW beta just started on PS4 so won't be near FIFA while it's available.
  • Aqeel87
    2422 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's been consistently great for me for like a wee now. Have even upgraded Prime Best to PIM and done PIM Rivaldo today. Though the MW beta just started on PS4 so won't be near FIFA while it's available.

Still on & off for me.
    One day is good, next day the opposite.
  • Just played the 10 best games of Fifa I can remember. Perfect connection every game. Not one freeze or speed up lag.
    Was trying out TOTS Auba and Son and was the most fun I’ve had all year in Fifa.
    No arsey messages after games either, I guess the idiots are on a break...
    Long may this continue, 20 is not for me...
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Just played the 10 best games of Fifa I can remember. Perfect connection every game. Not one freeze or speed up lag.
    Was trying out TOTS Auba and Son and was the most fun I’ve had all year in Fifa.

The only issue I'm having now is futbin is only showing up FIFA 20 players now and no SBC solutions. Wanting to do another icon but not sure and could do with seeing the solutions to have prices to go by and see how much I can knock off with my untradables. Don't have much left though.
  • Just played the 10 best games of Fifa I can remember. Perfect connection every game. Not one freeze or speed up lag.

The only issue I'm having now is futbin is only showing up FIFA 20 players now and no SBC solutions. Wanting to do another icon but not sure and could do with seeing the solutions to have prices to go by and see how much I can knock off with my untradables. Don't have much left though.

83/84’s in Liga Nos are discard. Start there. If you need IF’s go with the players from this week.
    Who are you wanting to complete?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Just played the 10 best games of Fifa I can remember. Perfect connection every game. Not one freeze or speed up lag.

83/84’s in Liga Nos are discard. Start there. If you need IF’s go with the players from this week.
    Who are you wanting to complete?

I've almost done PIM Bergkamp just a couple of players left to buy when some players sell on my TL. Traded PIM Rivaldo in for him as just didn't like Rivaldo at all. It's only to use for a few weeks until I can do either PIM Cruyff or Prime Dinho
  • Gnomenclature
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dang. Haven't played in two weeks then come back and win 17 games in a row lol... gameplay is so good - still some strange moments, but better than usual.

Not sure if it's the gameplay finally being good or if I'm playing crappy players... either way, I'm enjoying this!

Up two divisions... I'm sure d3 will be awful lol.