What's up with gameplay today best it's ever been so smooth and responsive it's like a new game

Comments

  • Aqeel87
    2404 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Aqeel87 wrote: »
    Back to normal **** gameplay today lol
    What about you?

    I was waiting for someone to post this..
    You get a good few days at beautiful gameplay, then BOOM back to the same old mate

    It's definitely in the game mate
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    This is the first I've had a chance to play it from yesterday and it's still the same for me. Can't put the controller down.

    I really hope 19 stays like this when 20 is released. Wait until you see how many people come back for the good gameplay 😂

    Then again it's only good as not many people are playing it.
  • Wi1son73
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is the first I've had a chance to play it from yesterday and it's still the same for me. Can't put the controller down.

    I really hope 19 stays like this when 20 is released. Wait until you see how many people come back for the good gameplay 😂

    Then again it's only good as not many people are playing it.

    Well take full advantage mate.. I’m off as from next Wednesday for 5 days .. I might give it a shot myself and see if it’s as smooth as you say... plus I’ve got new loan cards to try out
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mine is awful.

    I lose all control of a player whenever they intercept or even receive a pass today
  • Gnomenclature
    2657 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hadn't played in a couple weeks, it feels like a different game... Not better or worse, just different.

    I know it's still awful just by the amount of times I say "what the ****?" Out loud each game. It's incredible how often my players don't respond to commands or pass to the player I'm intending... I use the "pass indicator" so I know where my passes are "supposed" to go... so often they go elsewhere lol.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    This is the first I've had a chance to play it from yesterday and it's still the same for me. Can't put the controller down.

    I really hope 19 stays like this when 20 is released. Wait until you see how many people come back for the good gameplay 😂

    Then again it's only good as not many people are playing it.

    Well take full advantage mate.. I’m off as from next Wednesday for 5 days .. I might give it a shot myself and see if it’s as smooth as you say... plus I’ve got new loan cards to try out

    @Wi1son73 I really am taking full advantage it's still like this im absolutely loving it see some of the things my players are doing it's unreal they play so much better it's so smooth and responsive. Hope its the same for you mate as this is an absolute joy to play.
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    This is the first I've had a chance to play it from yesterday and it's still the same for me. Can't put the controller down.

    I really hope 19 stays like this when 20 is released. Wait until you see how many people come back for the good gameplay 😂

    Then again it's only good as not many people are playing it.

    Well take full advantage mate.. I’m off as from next Wednesday for 5 days .. I might give it a shot myself and see if it’s as smooth as you say... plus I’ve got new loan cards to try out

    Wi1son73 I really am taking full advantage it's still like this im absolutely loving it see some of the things my players are doing it's unreal they play so much better it's so smooth and responsive. Hope its the same for you mate as this is an absolute joy to play.

    Northern Ireland advantage this weekend, I should get on there now.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    This is the first I've had a chance to play it from yesterday and it's still the same for me. Can't put the controller down.

    I really hope 19 stays like this when 20 is released. Wait until you see how many people come back for the good gameplay 😂

    Then again it's only good as not many people are playing it.

    Well take full advantage mate.. I’m off as from next Wednesday for 5 days .. I might give it a shot myself and see if it’s as smooth as you say... plus I’ve got new loan cards to try out

    Wi1son73 I really am taking full advantage it's still like this im absolutely loving it see some of the things my players are doing it's unreal they play so much better it's so smooth and responsive. Hope its the same for you mate as this is an absolute joy to play.

    Northern Ireland advantage this weekend, I should get on there now.

    100% mate haha

    I still can't get over how good this game is right now it's a completely different game. I've barely put the controller down and you know what my views were about this game 😂

    I'm praying every night that it will stay like this when 20 is released as bar the content this will be streets ahead of that game.

    Let me know what you think if you try a few games.
  • Nodge86
    1005 posts Professional
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    This is the first I've had a chance to play it from yesterday and it's still the same for me. Can't put the controller down.

    I really hope 19 stays like this when 20 is released. Wait until you see how many people come back for the good gameplay 😂

    Then again it's only good as not many people are playing it.

    Well take full advantage mate.. I’m off as from next Wednesday for 5 days .. I might give it a shot myself and see if it’s as smooth as you say... plus I’ve got new loan cards to try out

    Wi1son73 I really am taking full advantage it's still like this im absolutely loving it see some of the things my players are doing it's unreal they play so much better it's so smooth and responsive. Hope its the same for you mate as this is an absolute joy to play.

    Northern Ireland advantage this weekend, I should get on there now.

    100% mate haha

    I still can't get over how good this game is right now it's a completely different game. I've barely put the controller down and you know what my views were about this game 😂

    I'm praying every night that it will stay like this when 20 is released as bar the content this will be streets ahead of that game.

    Let me know what you think if you try a few games.

    Enjoy 20.
  • RadamelFalcao9
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its smoother for me too! Makes staying in fifa 19 way better 😎
  • Covkilla91mob
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's most likely due to having less on the game and same happens each time the games at its end .
  • Dunkirk
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 9
    This is what you call consistent and non-consistent gameplay. The gameplay right now is consistent. Try it out, @EA_Andy.....this is how it should be (or at least close to) all the time!!!



  • Paul9619 wrote: »
    Dunno what they did, but goalies are a joke today. I won 2 games in rivals 5-6 and 3-8. The second game I only had 15 shots on goal. But I did enjoy this way more than before.

    You must have played me. my Goalkeepers are always terrible. I have had TOTS Ederson, Alisson, SIF De Gea, Donnuruma, Oblak. No difference. I reckon out of every 40 games I have 2 games where my keeper is world class, the rest they are terrible.
    Paul9619 wrote: »
    Dunno what they did, but goalies are a joke today. I won 2 games in rivals 5-6 and 3-8. The second game I only had 15 shots on goal. But I did enjoy this way more than before.

    You must have played me. my Goalkeepers are always terrible. I have had TOTS Ederson, Alisson, SIF De Gea, Donnuruma, Oblak. No difference. I reckon out of every 40 games I have 2 games where my keeper is world class, the rest they are terrible.
    Paul9619 wrote: »
    Dunno what they did, but goalies are a joke today. I won 2 games in rivals 5-6 and 3-8. The second game I only had 15 shots on goal. But I did enjoy this way more than before.

    You must have played me. my Goalkeepers are always terrible. I have had TOTS Ederson, Alisson, SIF De Gea, Donnuruma, Oblak. No difference. I reckon out of every 40 games I have 2 games where my keeper is world class, the rest they are terrible.
    Paul9619 wrote: »
    Dunno what they did, but goalies are a joke today. I won 2 games in rivals 5-6 and 3-8. The second game I only had 15 shots on goal. But I did enjoy this way more than before.

    You must have played me. my Goalkeepers are always terrible. I have had TOTS Ederson, Alisson, SIF De Gea, Donnuruma, Oblak. No difference. I reckon out of every 40 games I have 2 games where my keeper is world class, the rest they are terrible.
    Paul9619 wrote: »
    Dunno what they did, but goalies are a joke today. I won 2 games in rivals 5-6 and 3-8. The second game I only had 15 shots on goal. But I did enjoy this way more than before.

    You must have played me. my Goalkeepers are always terrible. I have had TOTS Ederson, Alisson, SIF De Gea, Donnuruma, Oblak. No difference. I reckon out of every 40 games I have 2 games where my keeper is world class, the rest they are terrible.
    Dunno what they did, but goalies are a joke today. I won 2 games in rivals 5-6 and 3-8. The second game I only had 15 shots on goal. But I did enjoy this way more than before.
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    I played a draft last week and smashed out three 7 goal victories, but only a 2-0 final.

    I dunno if its the matchmaking or the servers. However, I’ve blasted in some goals this week that didn’t work “before.”

    Did they nerf keepers?

    That’s exactly what I thought. I was getting some massive score lines. Everything seems to go in. It was crazy. Never have I experienced it like that. It’s like the GK’s weren’t there. I had TOTY DDG a few times too
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    I played a draft last week and smashed out three 7 goal victories, but only a 2-0 final.

    I dunno if its the matchmaking or the servers. However, I’ve blasted in some goals this week that didn’t work “before.”

    Did they nerf keepers?

    That’s exactly what I thought. I was getting some massive score lines. Everything seems to go in. It was crazy. Never have I experienced it like that. It’s like the GK’s weren’t there. I had TOTY DDG a few times too
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    I played a draft last week and smashed out three 7 goal victories, but only a 2-0 final.

    I dunno if its the matchmaking or the servers. However, I’ve blasted in some goals this week that didn’t work “before.”

    Did they nerf keepers?

    That’s exactly what I thought. I was getting some massive score lines. Everything seems to go in. It was crazy. Never have I experienced it like that. It’s like the GK’s weren’t there. I had TOTY DDG a few times too

    PIM Schmicheal best keeper in the game by far
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    This is the first I've had a chance to play it from yesterday and it's still the same for me. Can't put the controller down.

    I really hope 19 stays like this when 20 is released. Wait until you see how many people come back for the good gameplay 😂

    Then again it's only good as not many people are playing it.

    Well take full advantage mate.. I’m off as from next Wednesday for 5 days .. I might give it a shot myself and see if it’s as smooth as you say... plus I’ve got new loan cards to try out

    Wi1son73 I really am taking full advantage it's still like this im absolutely loving it see some of the things my players are doing it's unreal they play so much better it's so smooth and responsive. Hope its the same for you mate as this is an absolute joy to play.

    Northern Ireland advantage this weekend, I should get on there now.

    100% mate haha

    I still can't get over how good this game is right now it's a completely different game. I've barely put the controller down and you know what my views were about this game 😂

    I'm praying every night that it will stay like this when 20 is released as bar the content this will be streets ahead of that game.

    Let me know what you think if you try a few games.

    Enjoy 20.

    Won't be anywhere near 20 if 19 even stays have this good and responsive it will be miles ahead of FIFA 20.

    I'm happy to sacrifice content for a game that's fun and works.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Paul9619 wrote: »
    Dunno what they did, but goalies are a joke today. I won 2 games in rivals 5-6 and 3-8. The second game I only had 15 shots on goal. But I did enjoy this way more than before.

    You must have played me. my Goalkeepers are always terrible. I have had TOTS Ederson, Alisson, SIF De Gea, Donnuruma, Oblak. No difference. I reckon out of every 40 games I have 2 games where my keeper is world class, the rest they are terrible.
    Paul9619 wrote: »
    Dunno what they did, but goalies are a joke today. I won 2 games in rivals 5-6 and 3-8. The second game I only had 15 shots on goal. But I did enjoy this way more than before.

    You must have played me. my Goalkeepers are always terrible. I have had TOTS Ederson, Alisson, SIF De Gea, Donnuruma, Oblak. No difference. I reckon out of every 40 games I have 2 games where my keeper is world class, the rest they are terrible.
    Paul9619 wrote: »
    Dunno what they did, but goalies are a joke today. I won 2 games in rivals 5-6 and 3-8. The second game I only had 15 shots on goal. But I did enjoy this way more than before.

    You must have played me. my Goalkeepers are always terrible. I have had TOTS Ederson, Alisson, SIF De Gea, Donnuruma, Oblak. No difference. I reckon out of every 40 games I have 2 games where my keeper is world class, the rest they are terrible.
    Paul9619 wrote: »
    Dunno what they did, but goalies are a joke today. I won 2 games in rivals 5-6 and 3-8. The second game I only had 15 shots on goal. But I did enjoy this way more than before.

    You must have played me. my Goalkeepers are always terrible. I have had TOTS Ederson, Alisson, SIF De Gea, Donnuruma, Oblak. No difference. I reckon out of every 40 games I have 2 games where my keeper is world class, the rest they are terrible.
    Paul9619 wrote: »
    Dunno what they did, but goalies are a joke today. I won 2 games in rivals 5-6 and 3-8. The second game I only had 15 shots on goal. But I did enjoy this way more than before.

    You must have played me. my Goalkeepers are always terrible. I have had TOTS Ederson, Alisson, SIF De Gea, Donnuruma, Oblak. No difference. I reckon out of every 40 games I have 2 games where my keeper is world class, the rest they are terrible.
    Dunno what they did, but goalies are a joke today. I won 2 games in rivals 5-6 and 3-8. The second game I only had 15 shots on goal. But I did enjoy this way more than before.
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    I played a draft last week and smashed out three 7 goal victories, but only a 2-0 final.

    I dunno if its the matchmaking or the servers. However, I’ve blasted in some goals this week that didn’t work “before.”

    Did they nerf keepers?

    That’s exactly what I thought. I was getting some massive score lines. Everything seems to go in. It was crazy. Never have I experienced it like that. It’s like the GK’s weren’t there. I had TOTY DDG a few times too
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    I played a draft last week and smashed out three 7 goal victories, but only a 2-0 final.

    I dunno if its the matchmaking or the servers. However, I’ve blasted in some goals this week that didn’t work “before.”

    Did they nerf keepers?

    That’s exactly what I thought. I was getting some massive score lines. Everything seems to go in. It was crazy. Never have I experienced it like that. It’s like the GK’s weren’t there. I had TOTY DDG a few times too
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    I played a draft last week and smashed out three 7 goal victories, but only a 2-0 final.

    I dunno if its the matchmaking or the servers. However, I’ve blasted in some goals this week that didn’t work “before.”

    Did they nerf keepers?

    That’s exactly what I thought. I was getting some massive score lines. Everything seems to go in. It was crazy. Never have I experienced it like that. It’s like the GK’s weren’t there. I had TOTY DDG a few times too

    PIM Schmicheal best keeper in the game by far

    PIM Yashin makes him look like a Sunday league keeper 😂
  • PelzyWelzy
    9319 posts League Winner
    Despite having my doubts after not playing for over a week hopped on this morning and gameplay is in fact responsive.. defenders are actually locking on to the ball for first time in months :joy:

    Not expecting it to last long but is a welcome change from the usual delay fest.
  • Wi1son73
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Despite having my doubts after not playing for over a week hopped on this morning and gameplay is in fact responsive.. defenders are actually locking on to the ball for first time in months :joy:

    Not expecting it to last long but is a welcome change from the usual delay fest.

    So is this because of less people are playing Fifa or something EA done behind the screens?

    If it’s the first, less people are playing, , then the blame must be on EA for this horrendous slow sluggish delayed game we’ve played all year.

    They need to up the capacity of the servers or fifa20 will be the exact same!
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    gameplay is definitely better in the last two weeks. but some opponents are still toxic and play just to annoy you.
    I still don't understand why we cant name shame ?
  • EA_Andy
    3130 posts EA Community Manager
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    gameplay is definitely better in the last two weeks. but some opponents are still toxic and play just to annoy you.
    I still don't understand why we cant name shame ?

    What good would come of it? It would just be used to start a witch hunt against another player.

    The reason no naming and shaming is allowed is because people use it generally to say someone is cheating when they might not actually be cheating, and again, it would just create a witch hunt.
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    gameplay is definitely better in the last two weeks. but some opponents are still toxic and play just to annoy you.
    I still don't understand why we cant name shame ?

    They're not actually doing anything wrong in the game though if it's just to annoy you, they're just breaking your personal rules.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 9
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    gameplay is definitely better in the last two weeks. but some opponents are still toxic and play just to annoy you.
    I still don't understand why we cant name shame ?

    What good would come of it? It would just be used to start a witch hunt against another player.

    The reason no naming and shaming is allowed is because people use it generally to say someone is cheating when they might not actually be cheating, and again, it would just create a witch hunt.

    maybe that will stop them being toxic. is there anyway I can block some players ?
    since I won't buy 20 and 19 players will be limited.


    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    gameplay is definitely better in the last two weeks. but some opponents are still toxic and play just to annoy you.
    I still don't understand why we cant name shame ?

    They're not actually doing anything wrong in the game though if it's just to annoy you, they're just breaking your personal rules.

    abusing broken mechanics, abusing La croquetta and El Tornado, Watching every cut scene and doing silly celebrations just to get you to quit, wasting time and pausing the game 2-3 times before the matches end.

    why should this be okay ? why not just make their name public so we will stop the toxicity
  • EA_Andy
    3130 posts EA Community Manager
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    gameplay is definitely better in the last two weeks. but some opponents are still toxic and play just to annoy you.
    I still don't understand why we cant name shame ?

    What good would come of it? It would just be used to start a witch hunt against another player.

    The reason no naming and shaming is allowed is because people use it generally to say someone is cheating when they might not actually be cheating, and again, it would just create a witch hunt.

    maybe that will stop them being toxic. is there anyway I can block some players ?
    since I won't buy 20 and 19 players will be limited.


    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    gameplay is definitely better in the last two weeks. but some opponents are still toxic and play just to annoy you.
    I still don't understand why we cant name shame ?

    They're not actually doing anything wrong in the game though if it's just to annoy you, they're just breaking your personal rules.

    abusing broken mechanics, abusing La croquetta and El Tornado, Watching every cut scene and doing silly celebrations just to get you to quit.

    why should this be okay ? why not just make their name public so we will stop the toxicity

    Don't want to side track the original thread so this will be the last thing I'll say.

    If someone is playing the game in a way you don't like - that's not toxic.

    If someone is making you quit by playing what's in the game - that's not toxic.

    Creating threads/posts to call people out is toxic and isn't something we're going to be allowing on the forum any time soon.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 9
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    gameplay is definitely better in the last two weeks. but some opponents are still toxic and play just to annoy you.
    I still don't understand why we cant name shame ?

    What good would come of it? It would just be used to start a witch hunt against another player.

    The reason no naming and shaming is allowed is because people use it generally to say someone is cheating when they might not actually be cheating, and again, it would just create a witch hunt.

    maybe that will stop them being toxic. is there anyway I can block some players ?
    since I won't buy 20 and 19 players will be limited.


    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    gameplay is definitely better in the last two weeks. but some opponents are still toxic and play just to annoy you.
    I still don't understand why we cant name shame ?

    They're not actually doing anything wrong in the game though if it's just to annoy you, they're just breaking your personal rules.

    abusing broken mechanics, abusing La croquetta and El Tornado, Watching every cut scene and doing silly celebrations just to get you to quit.

    why should this be okay ? why not just make their name public so we will stop the toxicity

    Don't want to side track the original thread so this will be the last thing I'll say.

    If someone is playing the game in a way you don't like - that's not toxic.

    If someone is making you quit by playing what's in the game - that's not toxic.

    Creating threads/posts to call people out is toxic and isn't something we're going to be allowing on the forum any time soon.

    you are right, I shouldn't blame the players.
    always blame the game, not the players
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Despite having my doubts after not playing for over a week hopped on this morning and gameplay is in fact responsive.. defenders are actually locking on to the ball for first time in months :joy:

    Not expecting it to last long but is a welcome change from the usual delay fest.

    So is this because of less people are playing Fifa or something EA done behind the screens?

    If it’s the first, less people are playing, , then the blame must be on EA for this horrendous slow sluggish delayed game we’ve played all year.

    They need to up the capacity of the servers or fifa20 will be the exact same!

    If FIFA 20 is even close to this gameplay o will be 100% buying it and I've probably been the one saying I'm definitely not buying it the most. I'm very skeptical but after a month of 20 it's like this FIFA 20 will be the best one yet.

    It's the delayed and unresponsive gameplay I can't handle as you can't even play the game properly or play to your potential.
  • Nodge86
    1005 posts Professional
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Despite having my doubts after not playing for over a week hopped on this morning and gameplay is in fact responsive.. defenders are actually locking on to the ball for first time in months :joy:

    Not expecting it to last long but is a welcome change from the usual delay fest.

    So is this because of less people are playing Fifa or something EA done behind the screens?

    If it’s the first, less people are playing, , then the blame must be on EA for this horrendous slow sluggish delayed game we’ve played all year.

    They need to up the capacity of the servers or fifa20 will be the exact same!

    If FIFA 20 is even close to this gameplay o will be 100% buying it and I've probably been the one saying I'm definitely not buying it the most. I'm very skeptical but after a month of 20 it's like this FIFA 20 will be the best one yet.

    It's the delayed and unresponsive gameplay I can't handle as you can't even play the game properly or play to your potential.

    :lol:

    Addiction ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy 20 lad :lol:
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Despite having my doubts after not playing for over a week hopped on this morning and gameplay is in fact responsive.. defenders are actually locking on to the ball for first time in months :joy:

    Not expecting it to last long but is a welcome change from the usual delay fest.

    So is this because of less people are playing Fifa or something EA done behind the screens?

    If it’s the first, less people are playing, , then the blame must be on EA for this horrendous slow sluggish delayed game we’ve played all year.

    They need to up the capacity of the servers or fifa20 will be the exact same!

    If FIFA 20 is even close to this gameplay o will be 100% buying it and I've probably been the one saying I'm definitely not buying it the most. I'm very skeptical but after a month of 20 it's like this FIFA 20 will be the best one yet.

    It's the delayed and unresponsive gameplay I can't handle as you can't even play the game properly or play to your potential.

    :lol:

    Addiction ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy 20 lad :lol:

    I won't be buying it unless the gameplay is the way it is not on 19. And all know it won't be.
  • Nodge86
    1005 posts Professional
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Despite having my doubts after not playing for over a week hopped on this morning and gameplay is in fact responsive.. defenders are actually locking on to the ball for first time in months :joy:

    Not expecting it to last long but is a welcome change from the usual delay fest.

    So is this because of less people are playing Fifa or something EA done behind the screens?

    If it’s the first, less people are playing, , then the blame must be on EA for this horrendous slow sluggish delayed game we’ve played all year.

    They need to up the capacity of the servers or fifa20 will be the exact same!

    If FIFA 20 is even close to this gameplay o will be 100% buying it and I've probably been the one saying I'm definitely not buying it the most. I'm very skeptical but after a month of 20 it's like this FIFA 20 will be the best one yet.

    It's the delayed and unresponsive gameplay I can't handle as you can't even play the game properly or play to your potential.

    :lol:

    Addiction ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy 20 lad :lol:

    I won't be buying it unless the gameplay is the way it is not on 19. And all know it won't be.

    But before, you were 100% not buying under any circumstances.

    Just. One. More... Spin......
  • Wi1son73
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Despite having my doubts after not playing for over a week hopped on this morning and gameplay is in fact responsive.. defenders are actually locking on to the ball for first time in months :joy:

    Not expecting it to last long but is a welcome change from the usual delay fest.

    So is this because of less people are playing Fifa or something EA done behind the screens?

    If it’s the first, less people are playing, , then the blame must be on EA for this horrendous slow sluggish delayed game we’ve played all year.

    They need to up the capacity of the servers or fifa20 will be the exact same!

    If FIFA 20 is even close to this gameplay o will be 100% buying it and I've probably been the one saying I'm definitely not buying it the most. I'm very skeptical but after a month of 20 it's like this FIFA 20 will be the best one yet.

    It's the delayed and unresponsive gameplay I can't handle as you can't even play the game properly or play to your potential.

    :lol:

    Addiction ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy 20 lad :lol:

    I won't be buying it unless the gameplay is the way it is not on 19. And all know it won't be.

    From one who was the beta user, I’ll say fifa20 is going to be exactly how fifa19 was all year! Horrible sluggish delayed non responsive nonsense!!!!
    So why not stick with 19 and save yourself 50 quid...
  • Vaporduff777
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Despite having my doubts after not playing for over a week hopped on this morning and gameplay is in fact responsive.. defenders are actually locking on to the ball for first time in months :joy:

    Not expecting it to last long but is a welcome change from the usual delay fest.

    So is this because of less people are playing Fifa or something EA done behind the screens?

    If it’s the first, less people are playing, , then the blame must be on EA for this horrendous slow sluggish delayed game we’ve played all year.

    They need to up the capacity of the servers or fifa20 will be the exact same!

    If FIFA 20 is even close to this gameplay o will be 100% buying it and I've probably been the one saying I'm definitely not buying it the most. I'm very skeptical but after a month of 20 it's like this FIFA 20 will be the best one yet.

    It's the delayed and unresponsive gameplay I can't handle as you can't even play the game properly or play to your potential.

    I can’t wait for you to get 20. I hope you get a massive pull early aswell.

  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Despite having my doubts after not playing for over a week hopped on this morning and gameplay is in fact responsive.. defenders are actually locking on to the ball for first time in months :joy:

    Not expecting it to last long but is a welcome change from the usual delay fest.

    So is this because of less people are playing Fifa or something EA done behind the screens?

    If it’s the first, less people are playing, , then the blame must be on EA for this horrendous slow sluggish delayed game we’ve played all year.

    They need to up the capacity of the servers or fifa20 will be the exact same!

    If FIFA 20 is even close to this gameplay o will be 100% buying it and I've probably been the one saying I'm definitely not buying it the most. I'm very skeptical but after a month of 20 it's like this FIFA 20 will be the best one yet.

    It's the delayed and unresponsive gameplay I can't handle as you can't even play the game properly or play to your potential.

    :lol:

    Addiction ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy 20 lad :lol:

    I won't be buying it unless the gameplay is the way it is not on 19. And all know it won't be.

    But before, you were 100% not buying under any circumstances.

    Just. One. More... Spin......

    I'm still not buying 20 but if the delayed and unresponsive gameplay was gone like it is now in
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Despite having my doubts after not playing for over a week hopped on this morning and gameplay is in fact responsive.. defenders are actually locking on to the ball for first time in months :joy:

    Not expecting it to last long but is a welcome change from the usual delay fest.

    So is this because of less people are playing Fifa or something EA done behind the screens?

    If it’s the first, less people are playing, , then the blame must be on EA for this horrendous slow sluggish delayed game we’ve played all year.

    They need to up the capacity of the servers or fifa20 will be the exact same!

    If FIFA 20 is even close to this gameplay o will be 100% buying it and I've probably been the one saying I'm definitely not buying it the most. I'm very skeptical but after a month of 20 it's like this FIFA 20 will be the best one yet.

    It's the delayed and unresponsive gameplay I can't handle as you can't even play the game properly or play to your potential.

    :lol:

    Addiction ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy 20 lad :lol:

    I won't be buying it unless the gameplay is the way it is not on 19. And all know it won't be.

    From one who was the beta user, I’ll say fifa20 is going to be exactly how fifa19 was all year! Horrible sluggish delayed non responsive nonsense!!!!
    So why not stick with 19 and save yourself 50 quid...

    Yeah I played the beta aswell and not buying it bit if somehow the gameplay was as smooth and responsive as 19 is now o would have to get it.

Sign In or Register to comment.