Winning Division 1

MalD93
13 posts Ball Boy
How long have you gone without winning Division 1? I've played140 seasons this year and haven't won it at all. It seems like every time I get there my teams stop playing and I'm left using 1 player at a time chasing every pass and my opponent just needs to kick the ball in the direction of my players and they do nothing to take it. As soon as the cursor goes off a player he stops moving.

Comments

• TacticalTugTeam
    1123 posts Professional
    FIFA19 is an awful FIFA the worst i've ever played nothing good about the gameplay.

Skillgap at it's lowest also.. I haven't played much of 19 as I pretty much quit the game in November due to not liking the game but winning D1 isin't difficult.. it might be harder to beat someone not as your skill level due to inconsistent 1v1 finishing, AI Defending & RNG but if you're good at FIFA you can still get around it regardless of how bad FIFA19 is because the game is awful.

Just keep practicing & watching Youtube tutorials on defending, skill moves people like Ovvy, Krasi, Kazoozie to name a few have tutorials early on in every FIFA title.

Let's look forward to FIFA20 and hope it's a better game.
  • MalD93
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Thanks bud,that is great advice for someone that can't actually play FIFA but I've played it for 20yrs and never had problems before this release in winning it, there's something more sinister at play with EA collecting data on how you play and set up your game. It's not my style of play that fails to win, it's my team actually stops playing the game, I'm left with 1 man playing the game and when the cursors off him he stops taking part, no matter how many times I press tackle or pass it gets delayed or doesn't happen at all As well as that the rest of my team don't react immediately to passes or tackles if the ball is near them.There is a dozen more examples I could tell you about and it's nothing to do with my connection as every other game works perfectly fine with no incidents of drop outs or disconnections.I know exactly what it is but you're not allowed to mention it on here.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1123 posts Professional
    MalD93 wrote: »
    Thanks bud,that is great advice for someone that can't actually play FIFA but I've played it for 20yrs and never had problems before this release in winning it, there's something more sinister at play with EA collecting data on how you play and set up your game. It's not my style of play that fails to win, it's my team actually stops playing the game, I'm left with 1 man playing the game and when the cursors off him he stops taking part, no matter how many times I press tackle or pass it gets delayed or doesn't happen at all As well as that the rest of my team don't react immediately to passes or tackles if the ball is near them.There is a dozen more examples I could tell you about and it's nothing to do with my connection as every other game works perfectly fine with no incidents of drop outs or disconnections.I know exactly what it is but you're not allowed to mention it on here.

I'm 25 years old started playing FIFA properly back in 2003 but I can vaguely remember playing FIFA1999!

I've enjoyed the majority of FIFA'S but 19 is clearly trash the game is fundamentally broken.. 18 was a bad FIFA also even though I was still decent at it, 17 again not great.

Ever since E.A introduced "AI Defending" it's gone downhill from 17 onwards .. I 15 & 16 both had big skill-gaps.. yes they were more arcady in terms of gameplay but there were hardly any auto-blocks bailing out the noobs.

19 is just a disgrace gameplay wise but it's nearly over now anyway.. Yeah we can't talk about it mate.. sadly... but there's so much RNG in 19... when you tackle your opponent most of the time it will bounce back to them... 1v1 finishing is so inconsistent.. TImed Finishing & Goalkeeper movement are 2 of the dumbest features also (but it looks like in FIFA20 you don't have to do Time Finishing.. it's less relevant which is good & goalkeeper movement is worthless pretty much) - still wish they were both removed but it is what it is.

I'm surprisingly looking forward to FIFA20.. even though the past 3 FIFA'S I haven't enjoyed but all we can do is wait and see really.

Good luck in FIFA20.

• DarkMac
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FIFA 19 is the worst football game ever. It is simple just balancing the game so you are never in top for more than 1-2 days. It`s pathetic the way the developed this game. And the worst is that we pay for this and they are are wondering that users are complaining. EA is the definition of NO FAIR PLAY for users. Simple as that!