FUT 19 big end game crash?

czesiek
95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi!
I hope I will not buy Fifa 20 and stay at Fifa 19 for casual playing, I managed to have good team but...

I wonder if we expect big crash at the end of September while the early access will be available and when the new game starts? I am not sure but I remember that last fifes it was like that and there were real bargains on the market.

I think about selling Tots Ronaldo, Toty Varane, Tots TAA, Tots Dembele. The prices are quite high now. At the end of Semtember I could buy them back and maybe Tots Neymar as an extra for the same coins.

On the other hand high-end cards tend to go up in price as they become really rare on the market. But before that we will probably have that big crash at the real end of the game, right?
What do you think?
Every Fifa and every market is a little different so I decided to ask here :)

Comments

• Jobiwan
    3294 posts National Call-Up
    czesiek wrote: »
    Hi!
    I hope I will not buy Fifa 20 and stay at Fifa 19 for casual playing, I managed to have good team but...

I wonder if we expect big crash at the end of September while the early access will be available and when the new game starts? I am not sure but I remember that last fifes it was like that and there were real bargains on the market.

I think about selling Tots Ronaldo, Toty Varane, Tots TAA, Tots Dembele. The prices are quite high now. At the end of Semtember I could buy them back and maybe Tots Neymar as an extra for the same coins.

On the other hand high-end cards tend to go up in price as they become really rare on the market. But before that we will probably have that big crash at the real end of the game, right?
    What do you think?

Other people have been saying that the prices just rise until everyone is extinct but I can't say for sure as it's my first year in sticking around after the new release...
  • czesiek
    I can remember that it was like everybody was buying new Fifa and it looked like most of them log in to old FUT to "finish the account", sell everybody for really low prices and maybe open pack for that coins?
    The market was completely devastated because nobody cared about that. It was just few days. after that it was all going up quite high because some people still play the game and want these players. Probably the sellers are also no longer logging in to old fut to re-list them if not sold during the crash.
  • Retropoe82
    483 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oh the prices do rise belive me
  • Fifafuthed
    742 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Retropoe82 wrote: »
    Oh the prices do rise belive me

This
  • czesiek
    Yes, now they rise. But I mean the end of semtember. For me it is like rule in every Fifa. This is only during the new Fifa start days, early access, release day etc.

But I am not sure. I just think maybe now it is good time to sell and then re-buy in 3 weeks...

Just interested in your opinions (especially experienced players who remember few last fifas)
  • Retropoe82
    483 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fifa 19 from now on end of prices go up as there will be few players on the market. If you wanna cash in wait a few weeks like you say then check prices.

But you might not sell high priced players if the player data base is low with ppl not buying fifa points or making silly amounts of coin through games an sbc's

My closing coin count is 50k yet my teams worth 300k if sold few weeks my tradable players might be worth 400k maybe

• BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    All tots players will go extinct and sell for max bin and icons will slowly start to disappear
  • WarrenBarton
    7959 posts League Winner
    edited September 5

Buy 100 illarimendi’s (spelling’s prob wrong) for 1k each, they should rise to a few k each once most people have moved onto fut 20
  • Jonboyparker
    5287 posts Big Money Move
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    czesiek wrote: »
    Hi!

What do you think?

Other people have been saying that the prices just rise until everyone is extinct but I can't say for sure as it's my first year in sticking around after the new release...

Prices rise in afraid. You might get the lucky guy that goes on and min bins or cheap lists his/her team but other than that, no ones on the game selling and no new cards are being packed.

You’ll get a few good players on the market but everyone is fighting for them because the longer it goes into Fifa 20, more will leave 19.