The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Two most reputable and veracious community figures claim that FIFA20 is special

lIlIlIlIlIl
3951 posts National Call-Up

I may be late to the party but this piece of educated information goes against everything all of you doomsayers have been claiming under the banner of prejudice and cognitive bias. And I must say, this got me very excited for FIFA20. When it comes to this franchise, both Kurt and Inception represent a fountain of knowledge, strong integrity, acute awareness and reason.

These guys fight the uphill battle of non-conformity-- which matters a great deal in this materialistic world filled with shills, relativism and sequacious snowflakes burdened by the need of constant social validation. And so a claim from someone finicky like Kurt that FIFA20 is the best iteration he has ever played - simply cannot be refuted by pointing to the history of this franchise and what not.

I'm not saying you should pre-order FIFA20, but let's dial back on the vindictive-hand-wringing diction before we've had the taste of the game.

Comments

• Lackosweat
    6499 posts Big Money Move
    See ya after the 1st patch
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Amazing what a free trip to EA can do for an opinion.

I have no reason to question Inceptions integrity. It's not exactly his first tour at EA HQ.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class

I have no reason to question Inceptions integrity. It's not exactly his first tour at EA HQ.

Whatever buddy, hope you enjoy the game.
  • Diggy
    14196 posts Has That Special Something
    Turned into a yes man after getting suspended last year
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    edited September 2019
    leon1309 wrote: »

This. Just watch his videos pre and post visit. See anything strange? :)

He addressed this here:
    That should dispel your doubts.
  • Doub13emTee
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So you are saying that fifa 20 is better, like 100000%? And inception and kurt too?

U got me convinced. I will buy the game straight away.
  • Mutu10gol
    2775 posts Fans' Favourite
    as long as we still have this: ,,delayed and unresponsive gameplay is still a thing,, there is nothing to talk about, the game could be great, but with the problem from above is useless...
  • PelzyWelzy
    10185 posts Has That Special Something
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    as long as we still have this: ,,delayed and unresponsive gameplay is still a thing,, there is nothing to talk about, the game could be great, but with the problem from above is useless...

Yep, my sentiments exactly.

Honestly wouldn’t mind half the nonsense that goes on if servers were half decent but as it is the game is just an infuriating, unenjoyable slog.

Probably had 5 hours of what I’d call decent gameplay in past few months - barring that the delay is constant.
  • Fifafuthed
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2019
    leon1309 wrote: »

This. Just watch his videos pre and post visit. See anything strange? :)

Something definitely feels off....
    Post edited by Fifafuthed on
  • Empyrium7
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    with all respect to both of them for trying to fix the game.
    but my main issue with them that they are asking for an arcade game regardless of how it is related to football irl.
    Italian Stallion is the guy that I trust the most between Youtubers now and he didn't say anything about the game yet
  • Jpo41
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Woah the people that make money off the content of the game said it was good? No way......everyone hurry and preorder the ultimate edition. Wait he took a trip to EA where they could have paid him lots of money and given them better pack weights. (For more revenue on pack opening videos) Something doesn't sound right
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    Jpo41 wrote: »
    Woah the people that make money off the content of the game said it was good? No way......everyone hurry and preorder the ultimate edition. Wait he took a trip to EA where they could have paid him lots of money and given them better pack weights. (For more revenue on pack opening videos) Something doesn't sound right

Your cynicism is misguided. Whilst neither of them is completely unbiased and impartial, we're talking about two stalwart pillars of the community with a wayward ethos who just want a solid game of football man. If those two were found shilling then my faith in humanity is forever tarnished.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class

Your cynicism is misguided. Whilst neither of them is completely unbiased and impartial, we're talking about two stalwart pillars of the community with a wayward ethos who just want a solid game of football man. If those two were found shilling then my faith in humanity is forever tarnished.

You're talking like they're your best mates, all you can go on is a bunch of videos they get paid to make. Ngl if EA invited me to things or I'd became pally with developers I'd say whatever was required to not lose that.
  • Ishibum
    13630 posts Has That Special Something
    Kurt isn't going to say anything that puts him back on the naughty step. He likes being back at tournaments.

As for Inception, he's basically making content out of other people's YouTube videos these days. Easy to question his integrity when he's stealing a living. Then there's that EA trip... :lol:
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    1996 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've played it. Its not much better. The same issues will continue to plague the game
  • Seandimes
    2947 posts National Call-Up
    I rather trust my own experience with ea than two random YouTube guys.

The cycle is always the same. Youtubers and ea hyping the game up pre release. Game on release is actually decent with a few minor flaws.
    Couple patches later, and the game plays completely different, and not in a good way.
    People complain, ea promises to do better in the next FIFA, repeat the cycle.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    Seandimes wrote: »

The cycle is always the same. Youtubers and ea hyping the game up pre release. Game on release is actually decent with a few minor flaws.
    Couple patches later, and the game plays completely different, and not in a good way.

I recognize this cycle, believe me :D. And the purpose of this thread is to illuminate that this cycle may well be broken this year based off reliable sources! Which is a breakthrough in itself!
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    edited September 2019

I recognize this cycle, believe me :D. And the purpose of this thread is to illuminate that this cycle may well be broken this year based off reliable sources! Which is a breakthrough in itself!

I have a feeling these positive videos may be aimed at the likes of yourself tbh, automatically believing based on the perceived reputation of the creator.
  • forearms
    5103 posts Big Money Move

You're talking like they're your best mates, all you can go on is a bunch of videos they get paid to make. Ngl if EA invited me to things or I'd became pally with developers I'd say whatever was required to not lose that.

Very true.

I would be really interested to hear your opinion (now that you are no longer affiliated with EA) on some of the things we had "disagreements" on in the past. Most notably, that users agreement.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    forearms wrote: »

Very true.

I would be really interested to hear your opinion (now that you are no longer affiliated with EA) on some of the things we had "disagreements" on in the past. Most notably, that users agreement.

If it's within the rules of this site I've no issue discussing Fifa but if it's outside of them I've no interest I'm afraid. They apply to me as much as anyone else.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl

I have a feeling these positive videos may be aimed at the likes of yourself tbh, automatically believing based on the perceived reputation of the creator.

These guys have been around (and once part of this very forum) since FIFA went online; their reputation speaks for itself. If you find them incredulous -- well that's more to say about you than my naivité.
  • mindm4ster
    5094 posts Big Money Move
    both Kurt and Inception represent a fountain of knowledge, strong integrity, acute awareness and reason

hahahah Jesus...
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class

These guys have been around (and once part of this very forum) since FIFA went online; their reputation speaks for itself. If you find them incredulous -- well that's more to say about you than my naivité.

Weird they aren't lining up to agree with you but look your opinion is your opinion. As above I hope you enjoy the game, my personal experience of the game led me to cancel my pre order but it's completely subjective.
  • Azof
    17623 posts World Class
    Kurt and reputable should only be together in a sentence stating, Kurt is not reputable.
  • SPN1987
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    It all depends what you want and expect out of a FIFA game when liking someone's opinion or not. I think Italian Stallion makes the best FIFA related video's around with Inceptionxx as a close second. Because they want FIFA to go into a direction similar to mine.
  • DannySTFC
    2875 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is such a negative and toxic forum that I believe it actually made FIFA19 a worse experience for me. The people who want FIFA20 to be bad, whether it’s consciously or subconsciously, will say it’s bad. If you’re a level headed individual and are willing to give the game a chance you will be able to form a genuine opinion without bias.

For FIFA20 I’m either going to use this forum and only touch threads which are based on content and promo information, futswaps etc and avoid all the moaning about scripting etc or not use it at all, because the people here who only want to slag the game off will do so regardless of how good or bad it ends up being.